The Mourinho Thread

exactly thats my point. why was iva in the team. if iva was not dropped after the city game, then when will he be dropped. since when do we have to see our manager's stubborness and ego keep costing us?

I think if Baba was ready he would have played. Only trained alone this week.

This annoyed the shit out of me but we won so no problems

Cesc was left out there because he keeps possession. did you not see that we had more possession and ended up winding the clock down with Hazard and Cesc passing it around.

And Cesc also provides that quick outlet ball, which he did for Costa and Falcao.

Jose has got a massive task on his hand regarding our back four.

I think his brilliance masked how weak that department of our team was before he came, but that can no longer hold up.

We lack serious pace with both Terry and Ivanovic in the team.

I think Ivanovic is too slow for RB but maybe just right for a CB pairing with Zouma.

It's either that, or we move Fabregas up and play with Mikel-Matic and be extremely defensive and hope for Fab and Hazard to create that one or two moments of brilliance for Costa and Pedro to put into the net.

What is clear is that this squad as it is can in no way shape or form play expansive football. It's just too slow at the back.

It's only the 3rd game of the season and already Matic is looking winded from having to cover for every single mistake. He are going to burn our the most important player in the squad if Jose doesn't get this fixed. Come on, man. Do it once more for us. Make this bad situation into a strength.

Probably based on that thinking and the fact that Chelsea don't have but one top CM, Matic was the MVP of last season. But, yes, running on one leg in midfield with weakness at the back. Chelsea don't retain the title unless there's someone else coming for CM and the back four is changed this year. You can't expect Matic to be everywhere; he'll be run into the ground before too long. I have to say that ManCity gave up the title last season while Kompany had fitness problems. Chelsea weren't impressive in the 2nd half of the season, but players like Matic, Azpi, and Terry helped us eke out the title while we lacked scoring.

Need changes.

exactly thats my point. why was iva in the team. if iva was not dropped after the city game, then when will he be dropped. since when do we have to see our manager's stubborness and ego keep costing us?

Yes it may be frustrating seeing Ivan on but changing to Mou out because of that is very extreme.

Mou has his frustrations yes; but it would be nothing compared to having a Scolari Mark 2 in the dugout.

how is taking zouma any worse than playing iva as a RB?

no its not. not even close. if jose wants to play his favourites, he can go back to porto or portugal and take all these players with him.

I wish I could help you deal with all that anger and frustration, I really do, but the only way forward for you is to face reality. Jose is going nowhere, he is going to keep picking the team and he isn't going to refer to your views when he does it. He isn't going to refer to mine either but I'll survive. You on the other hand, I'm starting to worry about.

Cesc was left out there because he keeps possession. did you not see that we had more possession and ended up winding the clock down with Hazard and Cesc passing it around.

And Cesc also provides that quick outlet ball, which he did for Costa and Falcao.

I would have played better than Cesc out there today.. In any aspect of the game

iva starts.

cesc on the pitch but pedro subbed and cesc plays as a RW. cos he is so super fast and he can cover so brilliantly for iva, right.

almost cost us the match and people are praising him for a comment?

Man you need to do some breathing exercises or something. I'm feeling your pain.

I would have played better than Cesc out there today.. In any aspect of the game

we have no replacement. blame it on Jose or the board, but it's criminal that our next option after Cesc is Ramires or Mikel.

Without Oscar, Cesc is the only one that can control possession. Even if he's playing bad, we can't replace him without completely going into a shell.

Strangely enough, that's not what I was thinking as I stood at Eel Brooke Common in May. Jose has work to do and, since win loose or draw makes no difference to that reality, we might as well win while he does it.

Will you forgive me if I say that your opinions seem rather immature to me? The thought that you can see what Jose cannot is just silly and taking Jose's public pronouncements as a direct indication of his private thoughts is sillier still. Just because Jose does not choose to attack our problems in the way you would does not mean that he is wrong. These are his decisions to make and he has earned the right to make them. What's more as you know better than I do, the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans are going to support him while he does. I know I will.

Yes it may be frustrating seeing Ivan on but changing to Mou out because of that is very extreme.

Mou has his frustrations yes; but it would be nothing compared to having a Scolari Mark 2 in the dugout.

When will it become unbearable? Cos for me it already has. U can't tell me that jose can't see the problem. Its simply his EGO that's stopping jim from making that change which is unacceptable

we have no replacement. blame it on Jose or the board, but it's criminal that our next option after Cesc is Ramires or Mikel.

Without Oscar, Cesc is the only one that can control possession. Even if he's playing bad, we can't replace him without completely going into a shell.

We need a new CM and a new AM, both of starting quality. This hasn't changed. If we can get them this window then great, if not, the world still won't end on the evening of 2nd September.

When will it become unbearable? Cos for me it already has. U can't tell me that jose can't see the problem. Its simply his EGO that's stopping jim from making that change which is unacceptable

And I say it's his judgement that's stopping him. His judgement, not yours or mine.

Strangely enough, that's not what I was thinking as I stood at Eel Brooke Common in May. Jose has work to do and, since win loose or draw makes no difference to that reality, we might as well win while he does it.

Will you forgive me if I say that your opinions seem rather immature to me? The thought that you can see what Jose cannot is just silly and taking Jose's public pronouncements as a direct indication of his private thoughts is sillier still. Just because Jose does not choose to attack our problems in the way you would does not mean that he is wrong. These are his decisions to make and he has earned the right to make them. What's more as you know better than I do, the overwhelming majority of Chelsea fans are going to support him while he does. I know I will.

Fine. Lets take a poll and see how many chelsea fans support jose's decision of continuing to start with iva. Why don't u start a poll and see the results for urself.

I am sorry. But are u telling me that its onky my opinion that iva no longer cuts it as a RB? and that azpi is better?

Jose is a human too. He can make mistakrs and he is making a lot of mistakes. Simply cos of his favouritism and ego

Are u saying that subbing pedro for mikel while shifting cesc on the right to cover for iva was not a mistakr?

Well, I have nothing more to say to u, if u can't agree to 1+1 =2 cos jose says its 11