The Mourinho Thread

• Boring, turgid, clueless and uninspiring football. Now, no longer can be excused as winning football, as if it ever could.
  • Lack of trust in youth team players despite the owner spending millions in youth team. Apparently, Mourinho needs only 10 minutes to know if they're any good.
  • Bizarre and irrational behaviour, undermining the club in public. The latest being the doctor-gate, which is still ongoing.
  • Same tactics in the big games, regardless of it these tactics work or not.
  • A sharp increase in negativity towards the club, because of the manager's antics. And not just by rival fans too.
  • Clear favouritism towards certain players, regardless of their performance.
  • No progress whatsoever in our style of play. If anything, many of our players have declined technically. Just look at Fabregas in the last 7 months.
  • Blaming everyone but himself for his failures. Apparently, "3-0 is a fake result". Maybe he was watching a different game. 7-1 was a fair score-line.
  • Team in decline even from last season. I called it back then, but apparently, I was a "fake fan" and a "Mourinho hater"
  • Manager's coaching philosophy does not fit the New Chelsea. That's very obvious. We're supposed to be a big club, but we don't play like one.
  • The board not making a serious attempt to sign players in the transfer window.

Make of it all, as you wish. You guys already know my views on Mourinho and how he is not a long term solution for us and never was.

I am waiting with interest to see someone refute your points .. point by point

More questions then answers after that piss poor performance. The whole team just didn't look right from min 1 to 90. Begovic played well so he gets a pass. Ivan well Mourinho is supposed to be ruthless but everyone knows he should be dropped he's a liability at right back simple as. Dave at left back likewise utterly wasted hopefully he's moved to R.B.now Baba's signed. Is anyone really surprised that a speedy and clever forward like Aguero would run rings around Terry and Cahill exactly like Harry Kane did. Fabregas is not magic looks completely shot to me got to be one of the most overrated players ever neat and tidy yes but as lightweight as an angel's fart.

Costa i'm worried about mainly because of lack of service and his dubious temperament. But the biggest worry surely is squad quality. Man City off Navas, Sterling, Aguero on Nasri, Demechellis and Bony. Us off Ramires and Willian on Fucking Cuadrado and Falcao that's not a gulf in quality it's a chasm. Then off course you have City about to pay 50 million quid for De Bruyne who we sold for 18 million and spent 27 on Cuadrado it's just baffling.

Ridiculous excuses that even the most loyal supporter of Mourinho must have been squirming at. The falling out with the medical staff and publicly saying more or less your captain's past it well things are not exactly hunky dory and i can only see more falling outs and tantrums to follow from management and players alike.

Wait Jose has lost it??

HAAHAHAHAhhhhahHhHHhJhHhJjj

Who won the league last season?

He is starting to worry me with his blind love for certain players but I hinestly believe he is doing it out of spite bto prove to the board that we need the new signings that they are not willing to sanction!

Wait Jose has lost it??

HAAHAHAHAhhhhahHhHHhJhHhJjj

Who won the league last season?

He is starting to worry me with his blind love for certain players but I hinestly believe he is doing it out of spite bto prove to the board that we need the new signings that they are not willing to sanction!

and that reason doesn't mean he has lost it ???????

The board have screwed him over by taking away the cheque book this summer. After winning the title they probably had their eye on the next coach and his ideas rather than give Jose any more investment, it makes a managerial transition easier when the squad isn't entirely his own.

Then why would they even renew his contract?

But yes, for some reason they do look like screwing him over in terms of transfers. I remember before pre-season started this year, when Mourinho was asked how the squad would shape up over the summer, and he said, just a little more 'freshness'. I remember he specifically mentioned 2 areas were they could add players: 'Midfield, Defense'. Fast forward 2 months later,and he comes out saying Chelsea don't need more.

there goes the title.you cannot be 5 points behind your biggest rivals with just two games played and expect to be champions,especially when you are not playing well,conceding goals left right and center and their on fire.city are different class at the moment and utd have had the luck in two games but,have 6 points.we need to buy another young talented defender and keep your dirty laundry in house jose.

Then why would they even renew his contract?

But yes, for some reason they do look like screwing him over in terms of transfers. I remember before pre-season started this year, when Mourinho was asked how the squad would shape up over the summer, and he said, just a little more 'freshness'. I remember he specifically mentioned 2 areas were they could add players: 'Midfield, Defense'. Fast forward 2 months later,and he comes out saying Chelsea don't need more.

Maybe it is a clause inserted when he signed back in 2013 that if we won the title they could choose to activate it but the release fee will stay the same hence it costs nothing if they do decide to pull the trigger and it looks like they are backing him

and that reason doesn't mean he has lost it ???????

We are Champions of England. Jose is clearly not being backed by the board in the transfer market which I find extremely odd!

there goes the title.you cannot be 5 points behind your biggest rivals with just two games played and expect to be champions,especially when you are not playing well,conceding goals left right and center and their on fire.city are different class at the moment and utd have had the luck in two games but,have 6 points.we need to buy another young talented defender and keep your dirty laundry in house jose.

Oh give me a fucking break. The amount of delusional posts on this forum is mind boggling. Checking some of the other Chelsea forums they are a lot more reasonable and civilized.

No idea what has happened to the quality of posting on here. Disappointing.

Oh give me a fucking break. The amount of delusional posts on this forum is mind boggling. Checking some of the other Chelsea forums they are a lot more reasonable and civilized.

No idea what has happened to the quality of posting on here. Disappointing.

explain what is deluded please

The board have screwed him over by taking away the cheque book this summer. After winning the title they probably had their eye on the next coach and his ideas rather than give Jose any more investment, it makes a managerial transition easier when the squad isn't entirely his own.

If this is true why give him a new contract?

The reality might have been for Mourinho to use youth.

You know the youth he said he wanted to use when he first got here?

The rlc he was hyping up last season?