The Mourinho Thread

We need to fucking buy someone. We have two more weeks. Is there even anyone decent on the market? Bid 30 mil for Stones, I don't give a fuck. Bid 50 mil for Koke. We need quality not the fucking squad players. You can see that our main players are laid-back because they don't have competition. That's why Hazard & Cesc are so shit. They know they will still play every game.

Oh, and please buy Baba already so we can move Azpi to RB and put Ivanovic on the bench where he belongs.

Where are the extreme Mourinho-lovers who would defend him no matter what and call you plastic if you criticize their god for obvious reasons?

We are here. No shaking. Do you need something?

We need to fucking buy someone. We have two more weeks. Is there even anyone decent on the market? Bid 30 mil for Stones, I don't give a fuck. Bid 50 mil for Koke. We need quality not the fucking squad players. You can see that our main players are laid-back because they don't have competition. That's why Hazard & Cesc are so shit. They know they will still play every game.

Oh, and please buy Baba already so we can move Azpi to RB and put Ivanovic on the bench where he belongs.

Panicking doesn't solve anything.

I got a feeling that something happened between Mourinho and Terry during halftime? To sub your best central back and captain that has played all games last season for Zouma (nothing against him)? Maybe Terry told his concerns to Mourinho about the tactics, I don't know, I'm just guessing. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Benitez was supposed to win the league 3 games ago? Not sure what you mean...

3 League games ago we celebrated winning the league. Sacking a manager who won you the league 3 league games ago is stupid. Whether he is Benitez or Mourinho.

Another woeful tactical performance. 2-3 shots on target in 180 minutes of football. Our players on the pitch, they look like they don't have a clue what to do. The novelty of the Costa and Fabregas signings have worn off. There's a reason why he doesn't last more than 3 seasons at a club.

Do we even practice organised attacks? That is practicing our build up play, combinations, stuff like that, when we have the ball? You see it in the teams managed by Guardiola, Bielsa, Rodgers, Wenger and Ferguson in his pomp. Mourinho's teams mostly rely on individual brilliance. And when that's impossible, they crumble.

Its a long season. No worries here. I wish this forum had the favorites button so you can save some of these comments here. This is not a Chelsea forum, this seems more a like whine and moan forum. Big deal we lost, everyone loses at some time or the other. We lost last year too to Spurs, now what? Disband the team. We will be ok.

Something strange is definetely happenning. Club offered him a new contract, but it seems something is not right. He is asking for new player, perhaps he is not in control of everything.

Because he isn't in control of transfers, he probably just give a list of players he wants to the board and they will try to get them.

This trashing has been coming. It could have come in the CL game at Paris last season (another game were we parked the bus, and looked like a clueless small club in the grandest stage). Courtois performed some miracles. This time no escaping the harsh reality.