The Mourinho Thread

People's true colors are coming out. Lets fire Jose, how dare he take Eva off the bench? Oh beautiful Eva; she has that Midas touch; she's got the healing power; Omg! SB is falling down, Eva is not going to be on the bench. How dare Jose swear out in public? We can't take it. We do not tolerate anyone swearing at all, not even on this forum. Roman pay him off, lets pay him $40,000,000.00 and let find another coach. Its three years already. Jose moves every three years, lets help on his way. Roman bring your money bag, we need to buy more players. We need to only buy the most expensive guys, because you've got money and you are our sugar daddy. Lets go spend your money Roman. We wanna go shopping. :rolleyes: We want another coach too. We don't care how much, just bring out your wallet Roman, we are ready to shop.

No one is saying Jose should get sacked, and people are well within their rights to think the squad needs strengthening and that Jose needs to improve his behaviour (or well within their rights to not really like him either). Cut it out. You're goading and enticing people into reacting and being argumentative for no reason.

This post adds nothing constructive to the debate that's going on here. I suggest you actually participate constructively in the debate or don't at all.

No he didn't call Eva anything. He vented frustration using a well known expression. It was not aimed at anyone in particular. The pair of medics were, rightly or wrongly, the immediate cause of that frustration but it just exploded out. It had no specific target. It's an odds on bet that Jose said the same thing the last time he stubbed his toe.

Glad your acid levels were driven up by the manager's press conference. You deserve it.

And why are you going to wait until tomorrow to expound further? Hoping we'll loose perhaps? I hope that's not the case. I hope you can honestly say that you are not wanting to see Chelsea beaten, and that, at worst, you are simply fearing/anticipating that it might happen. I have my doubts however about just exactly what it is you do wish. Doubts which are entirely reasonable given the line you take so persistently.

:D:D:D Some people are just so full of themselves. Like he pays anyone's salary. What happened to journalism?

No one is saying Jose should get sacked, and people are well within their rights to think the squad needs strengthening and that Jose needs to improve his behaviour (or well within their rights to not really like him either). Cut it out. You're goading and enticing people into reacting and being argumentative for no reason.

This post adds nothing constructive to the debate that's going on here. I suggest you actually participate constructively in the debate or don't at all.

So because you don't like what I've written, you want to shut me up? What I've summarized here is all the moans you have in your moaning thread. So if you do not like the summary, then go ahead and shut everybody up that does not agree with you. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you, have expressed yours. When it suits your agenda, its a debate, when it doesn't it's argumentative and goading. Brilliant.

So because you don't like what I've written, you want to shut me up? What I've summarized here is all the moans you have in your moaning thread. So if you do not like the summary, then go ahead and shut everybody up that does not agree with you. I'm entitled to my opinion just like you, have expressed yours. When it suits your agenda, its a debate, when it doesn't it's argumentative and goading. Brilliant.

You are not providing your opinion at all, you are sarcastically summarising everything that you don't agree with in a provocative way. You are clearly trying to cause arguments. As in anyone that even thinks in that way is completely wrong and stupid and are being cry babies. This is not about me agreeing with your opinion or not. As you can see I have said nothing about anyone else's posts. What I am suggesting to you is to stop trying to goad people in because that's what you're clearly trying to do to me. Simple.

You are not providing your opinion at all, you are sarcastically summarising everything that you don't agree with in a provocative way. You are clearly trying to cause arguments. This is not about me agreeing with your opinion or not. As you can see I have said nothing about anyone else's posts. What I am suggesting to you is to stop trying to goad people in because that's what you're clearly trying to do to me. Simple.

That is your opinion. I do not agree with you period and simple. I have my opinion of your posts too. So now what? I should stop what? Is that a command?

That is your opinion. I do not agree with you period and simple. I have my opinion of your posts too. So now what.

Again... Last thing I'll say on it is that you should be constructive in your posts instead of trying to belittle people for having a different opinion to yours.

Again... Last thing I'll say on it is that you should be constructive in your posts instead of trying to belittle people for having a different opinion to yours.

Constructive as to whose opinion? What you are trying to do here is exactly you were accusing JM of doing to Eva. You are trying to use position as moderator to shut me up and intimidate me, so I will not express my opinion. Your actions here is no different from the person you are castigating. Again, I'm a grown up man, you are not going to tell me how to express myself. I'm not insulting anyone, not was I addressing any specific person here.

Constructive as to whose opinion? What you are trying to do here is exactly you were accusing JM of doing to Eva. You are trying to use position as moderator to shut me up and intimidate me, so I will not express my opinion. you actions here is no different from the person you are castigating. Again, I'm a grown up man, you are not going to tell me how to express myself. I'm not insulting anyone, not was I addressing any specific person.

PM'd you.

Not taking any sides here but Jose acted like a proper cunt.

I don't even care about Eva, she's a doctor, she can go to Arsenal and i wouldn't care.

Point is, Jose is the Manager and we are playing bad. We obviously need some signings.

Jose is the face of the Club and he is doing more harm than good.

This is my take on this thing, it's not about who he called a bitch or who he shouted too, it's about bad PR and bad performances.