The Mourinho Thread

Koemans just made light if it so what does that make him?

Jose's in the wrong for the outburst but my God the overall reaction from the general public is nothing short of crazy, I mean this is child's play compared to the stuff LVG has pulled in his career, the Dutchman asked a players wife what she is doing with him? Incidently that former player in question gets on brilliantly with Jose and even visited Cobham the other day.

Jose may have overreacted, but the reaction to it is just beyond ridiculous, all thisoutrage is because of Eva's celebrity status, John Ferne is equally a victim in this, if not more, yet no one gives a fuck.

She not a celebrity have a Facebook account or something don't make her way better than John ferne who is not even mentioned in all the post/ media but decided to boil up both fan and media

Best manager in the world but an insufferable cunt. The cult following he has is frightening. He used to be funny and witty but that played out nearly a decade ago.

Personally I don't give two squirts of piss about this incident but this is a guy that goes around poking people in the eye.

Successful people always have followers, even the worst of the worst people in history at some point were among the most popular people in the whole world. Not saying this about Jose but just in general. If this was some unknown English guy who we just appointed over the summer on the back of a similar result and preseason, pretty sure 99% of the people here would be calling for him to be sacked already.

As a consequence him being the best manager in our history meant that he will always get defended rightly or wrongly for every move he makes and will probably remain so as long as we win football matches.

Best manager in the world but an insufferable cunt. The cult following he has is frightening. He used to be funny and witty but that played out nearly a decade ago.

Personally I don't give two squirts of piss about this incident but this is a guy that goes around poking people in the eye.

the reason I havent watched any of his interviews since he got back ... from what Ive read his humour has gone and all that is left is an extremely nasty streak .

good coach but terrible nature pity he didnt learn more from Sir Bobby Robson

the reason I havent watched any of his interviews since he got back ... from what Ive read his humour has gone and all that is left is an extremely nasty streak .

good coach but terrible nature pity he didnt learn more from Sir Bobby Robson

Now the late great Bobby Robson was a total top bloke. I could listen to his interviews for hours. A genuine bloke that wished everybody well. He coined the 'daft as a brush' moniker for Gazza - and you could see the players liked and loved the bloke.

I love that Jose is a winner - I hate that he is a whinger... It would be great to have some middle ground - but life doesn't work like that.

A bigger man than Mourinho would stand up and apologise to the medical team - put it down to stress and make sure all of them are on the bench on Sunday laughing and joking! THAT is the way to kill this story!

Will Mou do that? Will he fuck and that is why this will rumble on all season...

Well that escalated quickly. When from one of our own to a cunt. Why does it matter if he is the nicest bloke in the world? He is there to do a job and he is doing well enough. Costa can be a menace on the pitch, its what I love about him. I love the fact Jose doesnt take shit from no one.

is that because you bullied by a girl when you were young ...seems you like tough guys .

Well that escalated quickly. When from one of our own to a cunt. Why does it matter if he is the nicest bloke in the world? He is there to do a job and he is doing well enough. Costa can be a menace on the pitch, its what I love about him. I love the fact Jose doesnt take shit from no one.

I mean considering that our captain is a well known dog in his personal life, I'm not sure how we can really call Mourinho a cunt but that's apparently the nature now. Like @Fulham Broadway said, the man's made a few mistakes but he's also going to make us as successful as he can. Much like with Lampard, all will be forgotten when he guides us to success.... Again.

Biggest answer to critis and media meltdown, imagine Mourinho coming to the presser tomorrow, bringing Eva and Jon with him, sharing jokes and laughing at the media for making an awful lot out of it and missing our awful form/window/rightback.

Sure it won't happen, but just imagine the prospect.

Biggest answer to critis and media meltdown, imagine Mourinho coming to the presser tomorrow, bringing Eva and Jon with him, sharing jokes and laughing at the media for making an awful lot out of it and missing our awful form/window/rightback.

Sure it won't happen, but just imagine the prospect.

I'd much rather he spends his press conference tomorrow talking shit about Manchester and old man Grini, who he has already proved that he can get under his skin.