The Mourinho Thread

I heard that we already replaced Eva and Jon...

Its right??

If this is true it would be a disgrace especially with the service & dedication our medical staff have shown.

If they get dismissed it would definitely be a strong case for unfair dismissal which could become an ugly legal case that will tarnish our club's reputation. That video above is the killer evidence showing medical staff getting called on the pitch twice by the match referee. The ref and medical staff practising duty of care while Jose is having a childish fit on the sidelines and public sook afterwards hitting out at the innocent party.

I'm 100 percent convinced that every single poster defending Jose and trying to make light of the situation are doing so out of bias. From a neutral perspective, I'm willing to bet my mortgage on the fact that the tune will be different if José wasn't involved in the incident and it was Rafa or manager of some random/rival club.

No rational and non bias human being will view Jose's behaviour as anything but negative, aggressive and completely out of odrder.

This sets a very dangerous precedent from now on and backs Jose and the club into a very awkward corner. I.e "all physios will be required permission from Jose (the medical expert himself before doing their job or get demoted"

As long as we win games like I said some fans will defend the manager/players to death for anything they done just short of committing murder. If there is new tomorrow of Fabregas assaulted someone in a bar club and currently arrested, people will still defend him because he is our best midfielder. Same with other star players like Courtois, Hazard, Costa...etc.

It is not limited to just Chelsea fans though but football fans in general.

I'm 100 percent convinced that every single poster defending Jose and trying to make light of the situation are doing so out of bias. From a neutral perspective, I'm willing to bet my mortgage on the fact that the tune will be different if José wasn't involved in the incident and it was Rafa or manager of some random/rival club.

No rational and non bias human being will view Jose's behaviour as anything but negative, aggressive and completely out of odrder and be held as the culprit in this situation.

This sets a very dangerous precedent from now on and backs Jose and the club into a very awkward corner. I.e "all physios will be required permission from Jose (the medical expert himself before doing their job or get demoted"

I agree if it was Rafa in this situation we would all be calling for his head to roll...

Jose was in the wrong to criticize the medical team. You can't just ask the medical team to not enter the pitch.

Does the ref ask the player if he needs medical attention? Or does the ref make this call? How is the ref qualified to make that call if Jose isn't? I'm sure it's the player that asks for treatment, therefore it was Hazard who was at fault for asking for treatment.

That said, Eva shouldn't have turned it into all about herself by posting that public FB message. That was incredibly stupid.

I'm sure the demotion is for other reasons than just this incident. There is no way the medical team would get demoted for this. Chelsea isn't that stupid, they'd instantly get sued. They would have cited other reasons (even if minor and/or BS).

Eden was in pain. It does n't mean when you feel great pain after a knock that you have sustained injury. It's more often than not just a pain, neural reaction. I hit my elbow on a door and fainted but nothing of any importance happened. I think I played football soon after, with the school team.

The new vid shows Mourinho had time to say to the medics "no don't go" but he did n't.
The only remaining possibility is if Mourinho had already advised the doctors to ask him every time. Beyond that, the case for Mourinho's over the incident is all but extinct.
Actually I think he was just moaninc in that tv interview. Jose is an innocent fellow and he does n't readily grasp the plots and machinations of the slimey press.

But somehow the thing became explosive.
I wonder.
Something happens here. Somebody calls someone else a "c*nt", the homegrown expression indicating a slight difference of opinion between two users. Before it going to the judge, won't we try to sort it out ?
So between the tv interview and the tweeter what happened ?

Anyway both persons are living club history each from his own post and they 're not allowed to fall apart.

Unless Jon F. changed his name to "Cait" I see no chance in hell for any lawsuit stemming from sexual discrimination. Coaches get fired everyday in football. Players gets demoted, benched, traded. Administrators get fired,or replaced. Referees gets reassigned, demoted. So now people are saying that assistant medical personnel, are exempt from reassignments or being fired? Now that is discrimination.

Whoever's side your on or (i'm on Eva's) what is inescapable is Mourinho's antics are nothing but a petulant strop. This is not passion or whatever bollocks the Mourinho apologists believe it is. He looked like a kid who's just been told he's not going to Disneyland but is spending his holidays with his gran in Grimsby. The bloke is in his 50's and is only a couple of years older then me and it's time for him to stop spitting out the dummy and act like a man of his age should. I'm genuinely worried about Sunday's game a defeat and we are already five points behind Man City. With a trip to our of recent times bogey team West Brom to follow and this is all hypothetical and it's very early in the season but even still things could get a bit tricky.

No rational and non bias human being will view Jose's behaviour as anything but negative, aggressive and completely out of odrder and be held as the culprit in this situation.

Koemans just made light if it so what does that make him?

Jose's in the wrong for the outburst but my God the overall reaction from the general public is nothing short of crazy, I mean this is child's play compared to the stuff LVG has pulled in his career, the Dutchman asked a players wife what she is doing with him? Incidently that former player in question gets on brilliantly with Jose and even visited Cobham the other day.

Jose may have overreacted, but the reaction to it is just beyond ridiculous, all thisoutrage is because of Eva's celebrity status, John Ferne is equally a victim in this, if not more, yet no one gives a fuck.

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/fifa-managers-cannot-dictate-doctors-over-injuries-160338286--sow.html

Well FIFA disagrees with Mourinho. Basically tell him to shut his yapper.

So Mourinho getting told by everyone but his fans :fainthv9: , no doubt it is media hating Chelsea and Jose though :ph34r: along with Fifa conspiracy

Ronald Koeman, the voice of reason. Unnecessarily sensationalised because we're doing nothing in the transfer market. Doesn't need as much coverage as its getting, same conclusions would have been drawn that Mourinho overreacted. No wonder stars are so quick to leave this league, look how when you have class players like Suarez & Tevez leave they reinvent their careers & do great.