The Mourinho Thread

:D the season is only a week old, cant wait till Jose gets going properly.

Bottom line...Football is a circus - a big show for the masses run by corporates.It's corrupt.It's full of liars and cheats. It's full of hypocrites and back stabbers. It's not real life

Sit back and enjoy the show but don't take anything other than what happens on the pitch seriously. We all have bigger problems in our real lives.

Exactly. We were all bored to death during the off season. Nice to see some drama once again. Oh I love Chelsea... :dance:

For me Jose is in the wrong here, yeah Eva has stoked the flames with her FB post but Jose did not have to publicly criticise the medical team especially when it's their job to do exactly that.

Apart from the FB post Eva hasn't done anything wrong but Jose has unnecessarily blown everything out of proportion and now every single back page will be dominated by this absolute non story. Disappointed at both of them, but more so at Jose.

The physio has always been a popular figure at Chelsea with the fans. In Eva's case because lets be honest she's a fine looking woman. But in the 80's and early 90's our physio was a bloke called Norman Medhurst who looked like Freddie Mercury and the Shed would sing '' Norman give us a wave'' and he always would. He was a real cult figure at Chelsea and from what i've heard from people who've met him a top bloke.

Do you think he would give the same reaction if we were winning and have beaten Arsenal? I wish he was different this time but it is the third season and his tantrums started again.

P.S. I am not going to respond to belieber type of weirdos, so stop quoting me.

What is belieber?

It would not be reasonable for either of us to ask others to stop quoting our posts. When we post, we make an opinion available to the TC audience. Others may want that same audience to see a counter, or sometimes supporting, argument. Quotes are just as much a way of addressing the point(s) being made as they are a way of addressing the poster.

I do not know if Jose would have reacted in the same way had we had better results in this or preceding games. I can only say that I hope not since, to repeat, it seems to me that he has behaved badly. What I hope most though is that whenever he sees a problem, he will attempt to address it and that is what he seems to be doing. As to whether his judgement is correct or not, it's his decision to make so if he says there's a problem, then there is a problem.

Put yourself in her shoes for a moment: she was ultimately criticised for doing her job. Let's cut everything else out and just focus on that for a moment. Now, is a thank you to people showing her support a crime?

In any company, she would be fired for even less stupid things than that. If a nurse in the hospital undermines the authority of one of the head doctors she will face the consequences according to the contract agreement.

Vangaal said Valdés wasn't training hard enough, Valdés went to twitter to post pictures of him training with the under 18 team to prove he was wrong, then vangaal signs Romero the following week as retribution. But its not Mourinho or Chelsea(the most hated club in the world) so it won't sell in the papers.....

the media are get on the same way about hazard kicking a ball boy ffs they are bunch of drama queens ffs

then why does Jose give them a reason all the fucking time? I'm tiered of this drama queen. Why can't he just get on with his job like other managers?

And the club like most companies in the world have social media guidelines. Yes, it was passive aggressive and not something your employers expect from you (doing your laundry publicly through social media) . This circus has been caused because of her reaction. Had she said nothing the media would have already let it go. But she had to say that, the club and not Mourinho, took a decision and the bad PR continues.

Mourinho WAS wrong to talk about it. But a lot of lies has been said on this thread for people to have yet another reason to criticize him beyond what happened. He NEVER blamed the performance and dropped points on that. He was asked a straight question and he answered. The videos of his reactions show how pissed he was the EXACT moment they got into the pitch, before the free kick, before any potential consequences and the end of the match. That was his true reaction not deflection...

He should have avoided answering the question, as he does when he wants. That's his one mistake here. He didn't blame her, he didn't deflect anything, during the actual post match press he acknowledged some things, he admitted the bad result. If he wanted excuses he would have mentioned the red card, which did cost us. Unlike many here he has a working brain, if he wants to find excuses, he'd given a buyable one, not some half arsed insignificant episode.

Then the media and most people here transformed it into a circus. People criticize DM journalists, but they should have a reality check because they write even worse shit here and would do as bad if they worked there.

Also, Mourinho's power in the club isn't what people make it out to be. He personally probably doesn't give two fucks about what she said, but in all honesty in the world, how many other docs and phisios in the last 12 months made it to the media in a negative way as Chelsea's? Maybe the power to be got tired of her actions in the pitch making the headlines every few months. The social media teenager behavior must have been the last straw, but let's blame it all on Mourinho and decide that he's been the person that took her job requirements away because that's what managers do, right?

She doesn't even report straight (or in any form) to him. She's a Chelsea FC employee and while Mourinho could tell his superiors to go get another one because she's not up to his expectations, it's still a club decision, not his. This is not like his assistants, but I'll overlook some comments because I'm positive many here has never even stepped on a real life company, let alone a world wide one like Chelsea. They're obviously talking about things they don't remotely have a clue about.

Exactly. People treating this like one celebrity nonsense, right or wrong nonsense. Welcome to the real world, where your boss can be wrong, say shit to your face and you're not meant to publicly thank your colleagues in office for their support because when your boss finds out, you'll pay the consequences.

In any company, she would be fired for even less stupid things than that. If a nurse in the hospital undermines the authority of one of the head doctors she will face the consequences according to the contract agreement.

Vangaal said Valdés wasn't training hard enough, Valdés went to twitter to post pictures of him training with the under 18 team to prove he was wrong, then vangaal signs Romero the following week as retribution. But its not Mourinho or Chelsea(the most hated club in the world) so it won't sell in the papers.....

What was she supposed to do when a player is down and the referee summons them to the field? The fact of the matter is that every decent football fan is tired of his drama. It serves no purpose and it isn't fun anymore

Most CEOs and leaders are narcissistic and in a few instances sociopathic. To lead you have to have a high opinion of yourself and illustrate to those that follow that your confidence cannot be shaken.

Look at some of worst people in history that were able to captivate large following they all were narcisstic and in some cases megalomaniacs. (I.e Hitler Stalin, Koresh, Manson etc. All dispicable human beings yet they were able to have many followers because they held unflappable conviction and people as a whole will follow these people in a flock mentality.

Clearly I'm not equating Mourinho to them but rather illustrating how much a dominant figure he is after all look how many people think he is above criticism and will label anyone who criticizes him as not a true Chelsea fan.

As for toxicity Mourinho has never stayed anywhere for a long not because he can't but because he burns bridges and makes enemies because he's blunt and doesn't give an F. He's too much Sonny and not enough Michael Corleone.

I'm not an Eva devotee or other such nonsense. I just don't understand airing out dirty laundry or scapegoating while refusing to take responsibility.

Not sociopaths, psychopaths. The most entertaining account for it is the book Snakes in Suits. Funny thing is 1/100 is a psychopath in the normal population, but 4/100 in a managerial population.

What was she supposed to do when a player is down and the referee summons them to the field? The fact of the matter is that every decent football fan is tired of his drama. It serves no purpose and it isn't fun anymore

She didn't do anything wrong on the pitch. Mourinho should have taken all the blame as usual with his deflection tactics, till she went online to "share her feelings".

So the club took action, not Mourinho.

Mou got rickrolled big time by the journalists that asked why he was flapping about like he was. He should not have answered in public - just the same way Eva shouldnt have gone public.

In the real world of companies, a manager that does something like this gets a very good talking too (if he isn't excellent he gets fired), then he gets personal coaching -eg anger management.

I know cause its what I do in real life.

Exactly.

The board will probably talk to Mourinho about it, but that's it. Eva on the other hand will face more punishment because she is lower on the hierarchy of power.

People putting emotions into this have never faced this kind of thing in real life. Bottom line is Mourinho is wrong (just like calling wenger voyeur, just like insulting Benitez, just like calling pellegrini pellegrino) and Eva too was wrong.

She didn't do anything wrong on the pitch. Mourinho should have taken all the blame as usual with his deflection tactics, till she went online to "share her feelings".

So the club took action, not Mourinho.

I get your point .... I want the guy to stay for a long while but its just a matter of time before Roman will have enough of his none sense. Jose is getting out of control... why is it so hard for people like him to just shut it some of the time? :doh: its beyond me really.