The Mourinho Thread

:D the season is only a week old, cant wait till Jose gets going properly.

Bottom line...Football is a circus - a big show for the masses run by corporates.It's corrupt.It's full of liars and cheats. It's full of hypocrites and back stabbers. It's not real life

Sit back and enjoy the show but don't take anything other than what happens on the pitch seriously. We all have bigger problems in our real lives.

Nobody knows what goes on behind the scenes.

A journalist friend of mine was assigned the task to interview an association boss.

We were together and I saw the questionnaire and I said "those are crap questions and he may also take offense".

It was n't his questionnaire, they handed it to him and he says to me "don't be such a fool and shuffle my papers, leave them alone".

Time passes, he gives it a read and goes on to change it himself !

Then the association boss comes around, the interview takes place and is aired, he seems happy and brings us fruit and ice cream.

Then the next day the journalist friend gets the sack for modifying the questionnaire !

What was the conspiracy we never got to know. The other journos ? Was the association captain going to attack the journalist if he used the original questionnaire ?

Sport is as bad as politics.

She does deserve some blame here. Why is she posting then? She's had her page all year, and its constantly been filled with random guys from around the world worshipping her. Why break the silence right then?

Girl was probably hurt. I'd be too. She was just doing her job. And there was really no need to call her out in public like that. In her short statement she just said thanks and I can see nothing wrong there. She has every right to be "worshipped" too, for whatever right or wrong reasons.

Mou had much better ways to deal with the issue. If he felt she did something wrong, he could have explained her in private the very next day. But he intentionally made her scapegoat and now all of a sudden we're talking about Eva and not about Arsenal or Swansea.

What if we lose on Sunday? Is he going to accuse his own doctors that they on purpose made team upset? It's wrong on so many levels and I don't like those games he playes every now and then. I'm not calling for Mourinho to be sancioned in any way, but I would like him to shifts his focus where it matters - past few motnhs we're looking shitty and we need to turn things around quickly.

Close companions because he called out the medical staff not a specific person. I agree it was not an orthodox move, but I think that it took everybody by surprise directly taking the pressure off the players in a way attacking the ref or rules wouldnt have.

You know what's more annoying than dropping points to Swansea? The fact that it always comes back to 'Jose keeping the heat off the players' We have over stepped the mark here, staff have been attacked and used as scape goats and yet people are still saying 'Mourinho has been clever' He hasn't been clever and neither has Eva.....The club want to pull these two in and and fucking go through them.

She does deserve some blame here. Why is she posting then? She's had her page all year, and its constantly been filled with random guys from around the world worshipping her. Why break the silence right then?

Girl was probably hurt. I'd be too. She was just doing her job. And there was really no need to call her out in public like that. In her short statement she just said thanks and I can see nothing wrong there. She has every right to be "worshipped" too, for whatever right or wrong reasons.

Mou had much better ways to deal with the issue. If he felt she did something wrong, he could have explained her in private the very next day. But he intentionally made her scapegoat and now all of a sudden we're talking about Eva and not about Arsenal or Swansea.

What if we lose on Sunday? Is he going to accuse his own doctors that they on purpose made team upset? It's wrong on so many levels and I don't like those 'diversion games' he plays every now and then. I'm not calling for Mourinho to be sanctioned in any way, but I would like him to shift his focus where it matters - past few months we're were mostly looking shitty and that's a sad fact.

'She's a naive, celebrity doctor': Chelsea medic frozen out by Jose Mourinho for treating player against manager's wishes is slammed by her predecessor

The Dailymail has put this on their frontpage now. God, how I hate this fucking newspaper. They just love to feed drama surrounding Chelsea.

This shit has definitely gotten out of hand. It's common and normal for a boss/co-worker to get angry over something or someone during a tense game. This stuff happens all the time and it should have never grown like this.

I really hope Jose comes on the press conference next Saturday and calmly says everything is fine with Eva, to finally put these drama-seeking parasite journalists out of business.

'She's a naive, celebrity doctor': Chelsea medic frozen out by Jose Mourinho for treating player against manager's wishes is slammed by her predecessor

The Dailymail has put this on their frontpage now. God, how I hate this fucking newspaper. They just love to feed drama surrounding Chelsea.

This shit has definitely gotten out of hand. It's common and normal for a boss/co-worker to get angry over something or someone during a tense game. This stuff happens all the time and it should have never grown like this.

I really hope Jose comes on the press conference next Saturday and calmly says everything is fine with Eva, to finally put these drama-seeking parasite journalists out of business.

If we provide the ammunition it is naive in the extreme not to realise the media and especially the Mail will use it

Of course the media are it, they love it, but for one second think about this.....A player is down and needs attention, the medical staff rise from their position and dart on the field, following that they are completely chastised for doing their job, in public and in front of a world wide audience. Who is at fault here?

I know this might seem to be knit-picking his behaviour, but I've studied Mourinho and his antics for years. He does do this sometimes. He's never self critical in the really big matches, like the champions league knock-out phase or just decisive matches in general. That's the point. That's when the blame game tends to occur.

Hard to disagree. It's easier to say 'Oh I got it wrong against plucky, little Basel' than it is to say 'I was tactically outdone by Guardiola/Simeone/Benitez in a huge match.'

so, who cares, she had a good career and could probably get on any sporting team around the world due to her experience. im a nurse and ive seen other members of staff suspended for more stupid stuff than this.

This isn't just about Eva, it's about the whole thing. A complete PR disaster from the moment he opened his mouth after the game to the point she posted on social media.

This isn't just about Eva, it's about the whole thing. A complete PR disaster from the moment he opened his mouth after the game to the point she posted on social media.

i suppose, if it's just from a PR point of view. but from a football point of view it changes nothing