The Mourinho Thread

Exactly. If Eva wasn't a she, and extremely attractive, there wouldn't be even half of the nonsense that we're seeing on here.

If you all want to choose a doctor over the best manager in the club's history, then I'm chuffed to bits for you.

This is just not true. Every other day, it's one issue or another with Mourinho. Taking a swipe at his staff, other managers, putting his own players under the bus , refs etc. He's constantly at war with everyone and hardly ever owns up for his own failures. Why is Mourinho always having a go at everyone?

Let's not forget we were actually playing fairly well until his ineffectual team-talk (which has increased in its frequency). Then int he 2nd, we came out looking clueless and defensive. That's when Swansea began to completely dominate which ended in Courtois getting sent off.

If we do indeed punish/demote her for doing her job, we deserve every single ounce of bad publicity this will attract.

'deserve' is a bit harsh. Ferguson used to have as many if not more public meltdowns with his own staff from what I remember and was barely reprimanded.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/may/24/newsstory.sport10

But no-one cared......

This is just not true. Every other day, it's one issue or another with Mourinho. Taking a swipe at his staff, other managers, putting his own players under the bus , refs etc. He's constantly at war with everyone and hardly ever owns up for his own failures. Why is Mourinho always having a go at everyone?

Let's not forget we were actually playing fairly well until his ineffectual team-talk (which has increased in its frequency). Then int he 2nd, we came out looking clueless and defensive. That's when Swansea began to completely dominate which ended in Courtois getting sent off.

Two words: deflection policy.

Everyone is slagging him off, rather than focusing on the fact that, on the pitch, we're lightyears behind where we were this time last season.

José loves the attention, but he does it to stop the papers from focusing on what was a turgid performance against Swansea (even when we had 11 on the pitch).

I don't quite know what you're alluding to with the second part of your post. It seems you are insinuating that A; Mourinho's team-talk demotivated the players, and B; that it is his fault that Courtois suffered from a brainfart, and by extension that it is José's fault that Thibaut got himself sent off.

I totally disagree with the way José has acted in relation to this situation, but some of the posts on here are incredulous. I can honestly say that Benitez got less flack than Mourinho is copping at the minute, totally unfair.

What's wrong with acknowledging people that support and appreciate her work and professionalism since the manager doesn't?

Spin it all you want, Jose is the culprit here launching a childish and unnecessary attack on someone for doing their job. Jose has no medical background, how would he no what hazard's condition was at the time.

He's only saying that to defend Mourinho, who as we know can do no wrong. Yes, it's Carniero's fault thanking fans for their support. LOL

I really miss Ancelotti. No drama, no controversy/childishness and model of an ultimate professional.

I for one don't. He's the most overrated manager ever imho. At what point does his "Gentleman persona" make up for his horrible league performances year after year after year at the biggest clubs across Europe. Also don't forget the Ray Wilkins fallout happened under his watch. (not saying he was responsible for his dismissal, but he is responsible for the results that followed.)

But I agree generally that it's getting annoying always having one major Negative PR story surround our club. Every manager has had one, but JM loves stirring the pot even when it doesn't need to be touched at all. I'm just surprised he always has the energy to create a conflict at any given moment, doesn't it get tiring?

Lukaku supporter trying to tell us we are biased. lol

Uhh ok I created this name when he signed which a long to time ago. He wan't good enough and Chelsea did the right thing in recouping money for him.

It has nothing to do with how I view Jose and I didn't criticize Jose for Lukaku.

I am criticizing him for some of his behavior because he's a narcissist and he's toxic as seen by the inability to stay anywhere for any long period of time.

Leaders don't blame others for failures and they handle their business in house. Anytime something doesn't go his way the excuses start flying. The schtick gets old and tired quickly.

'deserve' is a bit harsh. Ferguson used to have as many if not more public meltdowns with his own staff from what I remember and was barely reprimanded.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/may/24/newsstory.sport10

But no-one cared......

Just because some people get away with murder doesn't make it any less of a serious crime/offense (and yes some people do indeed get away with murder in real life)

Brownie points to the first smart ass that says "wow you are equating this to murder"

The idiots are the ones who think being a Chelsea supported = supporting Mourinho at all cost. If and whenever he does leave, I hope this sect stop pretending to be Chelsea fans and f*** off to support him wherever he goes. Be that to a domestic rival or whoever. Remember, Mourinho said he has no qualms about managing one of our domestic rivals.

If you're willing to turn a blind eye to the incredible amount of negativity this guy bring to the club, then by the side claim to be a fan of the club, you're a hypocrite. Or just really small time. As if Mourinho is the be all and end of all of Chelsea. Embarrassing. Even United fans don't behave in this manner towards Ferguson.

I know you're one of his devoted acolytes. Please re-evaluate the reason why you support the club.

We dont have to agree with everything he does but supporting a fucking physio over our manager is fucking stupid. People like you go quiet when we win and only start talking trash when things arent going perfectly.

Uhh ok I created this name when he signed which a long to time ago. He wan't good enough and Chelsea did the right thing in recouping money for him.

It has nothing to do with how I view Jose and I didn't criticize Jose for Lukaku.

I am criticizing him for some of his behavior because he's a narcissist and he's toxic as seen by the inability to stay anywhere for any long period of time.

Leaders don't blame others for failures and they handle their business in house. Anytime something doesn't go his way the excuses start flying. The schtick gets old and tired quickly.

Goodbye then!

Just because some people get away with murder doesn't make it any less of a serious crime/offense (and yes some people do indeed get away with murder in real life)

Brownie points to the first smart ass that says "wow you are equating this to murder"

True, I do get that. But I just think this has unnecessarily been blown up by everyone. I disagree with people who say Eva was at fault, she clearly wasn't, but I also disagree with the character assasination of both Eva and Jose. At the end of the day this shouldn't matter as much as it does, only Mourinho knows why he himself is unhappy at both Eva and the medical department in general. For all we know all will be forgotten if she's back on the bench after the City match.

We dont have to agree with everything he does but supporting a fucking physio over our manager is fucking stupid. People like you go quiet when we win and only start talking trash when things arent going perfectly.

So people should show support and side with a party in a dispute based on hierarchy? That's just stupid. The only moral thing to do is to side with and support whoever is the victim (no exceptions).