The Mourinho Thread

So, you're saying it's okay to throw somebody from your own team under the bus just to deflect attention away from poor results/performance?! Funny. If anything, this situation has put the club even under more scrutiny.

It's making a bad situation worse.... just more bad pulicity for the club and making Jose look like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum

Exactly, people treat her like a goddess when she's just an employee of the club.

How many other clubs have fans that support their team doctor/physio? I bet they don't even know their names.

How often has Jose publicly criticized a player or other staff members? (employee who works under him)

- On Schurrle: ''Yeah he scored a goal Ramires probably wouldn't have scored, but we also would not conceded a goal if Ramires was on the pitch''.

- On Hazard after the Atletico games: '' Hazard not ready to sacrifice himself for the team''

- On Oscar '' He always has pains here and there, but I expect a fully fit player at the start of the world cup''

- On strikers '' I have no strikers'' (Eto'o, Ba, Torres)

- On Goal keeper coach Lollichon '' He should not talk about players from other clubs''.

No big stories, no one demanded Jose the MANAGER of the team to publicly apologize after these comments.

But.... Now he criticize his medical TEAM...suddenly everyone jumps out and says Jose is wrong, Jose should apologize..this that.

He didn't even mention Eva personally, he said ''the team''. But it was her who made it a personal fight on social media. (very stupid)

The media, along with the oversexed fans who have never seen a lady, have created this silly situation.

When did the Lollichon one happen?

When did the Lollichon one happen?

“I don’t speak about Paris. I don’t think that I should. A couple of weeks ago my goalkeeper coach was speaking about the Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper and I think he shouldn’t do it. So it’s not for me to speak to about PSG players, squad, ambition or team, nothing. I just say that they have very good players and for us to play against them is very good.”

2-3 weeks ago, you haven't even noticed this. But now it's about queen Eva, the media and fans are all jumping on Mourinho.

I don't buy into the mainstream bs hype about Eva to be honest. Even though what Mou did is wrong the media are exaggerating as usual. Although what I truly cannot understand is why Jose always seems stressed.

He isn't the charismatic, happy guy we used to know. The dude is grumpy lately and he blames others for his mistakes. He does not seem to be enjoying himself as a Chelsea manager atleast that's what I feel.

It takes two to party.

Last year if Courtois said I 'm ok, then both he and the physio (Eva) were at fault. Then his ear bled but it was from laceration as was proven and not from inside his ear.

The entire episode calls for a severe reprimand to all bodies concerned but it was made into Nuremberg trial.

Exactly, people treat her like a goddess when she's just an employee of the club.

How many other clubs have fans that support their team doctor/physio? I bet they don't even know their names.

How often has Jose publicly criticized a player or other staff members? (employee who works under him)

- On Schurrle: ''Yeah he scored a goal Ramires probably wouldn't have scored, but we also would not conceded a goal if Ramires was on the pitch''.

- On Hazard after the Atletico games: '' Hazard not ready to sacrifice himself for the team''

- On Oscar '' He always has pains here and there, but I expect a fully fit player at the start of the world cup''

- On strikers '' I have no strikers'' (Eto'o, Ba, Torres)

- On Goal keeper coach Lollichon '' He should not talk about players from other clubs''.

No big stories, no one demanded Jose the MANAGER of the team to publicly apologize after these comments.

But.... Now he criticize his medical TEAM...suddenly everyone jumps out and says Jose is wrong, Jose should apologize..this that.

He didn't even mention Eva personally, he said ''the team''. But it was her who made it a personal fight on social media. (very stupid)

The media, along with the oversexed fans who have never seen a lady, have created this silly situation.

:clap:

From The Guardian Daily Email.

All of which means The Fiver probably isn’t a good candidate to succeed Eva Carneiro as Chelsea’s match-day doctor, following her impending demotion by José Mourinho for er … doing her job. After Eden Hazard collapsed in a heap in the closing stages of Chelsea’s 2-2 draw with Swansea on Saturday, Carneiro entered the field of play to treat the knacked winger. Big mistake, Eva! Never mind the well-being of the Premier League’s best player. Never mind your Hippocratic oath or the medical code of ethics. Never mind the fact that referee Michael Oliver twice beckoned you and club physio Jon Fearn on to the field of play to tend to the crocked Belgian. Swansea could counter-attack when you are tending to him! Did you think about that? WELL, DID YOU?

Following such a deplorable case of gross misjudgment, Carneiro is now no longer permitted to attend matches, training sessions, or enter the team hotel but, in fairness, the writing was already on the wall. Despite Chelsea having an excellent knack record, Mourinho has been furious with the club’s medical team for Diego Costa’s twanging hamstrings, although he’s been far quieter on the subject of his striker playing five-a-side in Kuwait over the summer or heading straight off to Ibiza and hanging out with DJs in the early hours of Sunday morning.

Despite his condemnation, Carneiro has received some messages of support, notably from the Football Medical Association and what do they know? “If a player sustains or appears to sustain [knack] and indicates that he needs assistance, it is the duty of the referee to permit medical assessment and evaluation to be provided,” said chief suit Eamonn Salmon in a statement. “At that moment the player becomes a patient of the medical team and it is the duty and obligation of club medical staff to attend to that patient accordingly and without prejudice to the interests of anyone else including the club employing them. Factors extraneous to the immediate medical needs of the patient (such as the stage and state of the game) cannot be part of their consideration at such time.”

Despite all that, it isn’t likely to have much effect – the search for Carneiro’s replacement continues. Even Gary Lineker has thrown his hat into the ring. “Might apply for the Chelsea doctor’s job given the applicant must understand football. Not sure if any medical knowledge is required,” he zinged on Wednesday. At least we’ve got a new Chelsea signing to get excited about, the transfer window just got interesting again. Now, does anybody know anyone competent who could conduct the medical

Somehow eva is the guilty party in all of this. unbelievable.

She does deserve some blame here. Why is she posting then? She's had her page all year, and its constantly been filled with random guys from around the world worshipping her. Why break the silence right then?