The Mourinho Thread

James, on 11 Aug 2015 - 5:08 PM, said:
nah a lot of it is to do with her being a women tbh, if our club doctor was a fat, middle aged man nobody would give two shits. All these thirsty teens on Twitter getting upset, please.
It's funny that you mention that because I read on the Chelsea Chat forums, that Mourinho also had a falling out with another Chelsea club doctor in 2005. But that falling out, apparently went under the radar.

Probably because that doctor was a male.

But don't get me wrong, I'm not for one second saying that what happened was acceptable. Because I'm not this is an ugly ugly situation that I wish had never happened.
Edit: Here is the aforementioned post that i was referring to;
b0f8d5b5f7cfd1f8c0dbb382a42ffeec.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3194289/When-Jose-Mourinho-said-Chelsea-s-bench-needed-understand-game-wasn-t-sexist-dig-Eva-Carneiro.html

First time in quite a while I found a decent and not Chelsea hating article from daily mail.

My take on the situation :

It was wrong/ a mistake by the med staff to run on to the pitch in that particular situation, as Jose said everyone has to be able to read the game. That said it was a mistake, and is something that could and should be learnt from, it feels a bit hefty to axe them if it's only because of it. But I imagine there has been some discussion and arguments behind closed door that together with the silly and uncalled for facebook post by Eva led to the decision to drop them from the bench ( assuming the stories are true ). This shouldn't even be news worthy though, but has been blown extremely out of proportion simply because Eva has some sort of "celebrity" status in the game. Hope to see it all resolved quickly internally with the regular medical team still with the team on sunday and this nonsense drama all blown over.

Thendo, on 12 Aug 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:
First time in quite a while I found a decent and not Chelsea hating article from daily mail.
My take on the situation :
It was wrong/ a mistake by the med staff to run on to the pitch in that particular situation, as Jose said everyone has to be able to read the game. That said it was a mistake, and is something that could and should be learnt from, it feels a bit hefty to axe them if it's only because of it. But I imagine there has been some discussion and arguments behind closed door that together with the silly and uncalled for facebook post by Eva led to the decision to drop them from the bench ( assuming the stories are true ). This shouldn't even be news worthy though, but has been blown extremely out of proportion simply because Eva has some sort of "celebrity" status in the game. Hope to see it all resolved quickly internally with the regular medical team still with the team on sunday and this nonsense drama all blown over.
This really shouldn't be a surprise because Martin Samuel never seems to as hard on us as most of the other writers are.
illmatic, on 12 Aug 2015 - 05:14 AM, said:
What a shit of summer, god. Don't being enough with the bad results and our shit transfer market, now this circus?.
Kill me please.
I know it's early days, but yes, something doesn't seem quite right at the moment.
1. Christophe Lollichon confirmed in a supposedly unauthorized interview that the Cech wanted to leave for Arsenal.
2. Oscar's celebration against Swansea, as someone said here or on an another Chelsea forum. He seemed to be sending a message to Jose because he looked to be visibly upset at a someone on the bench.
3. Evagate nuff said.
As for our Transfer policy this season, I couldv'e added it as the 4th problem on this list. But it's a difficult one. Because I'm not sure who we couldv'e brought in to freshen up the squad.
I'm sure other people would have lots of ideas about this, but would any of the players that people are thinking of be happy to be squad players for most of the season?.
And how much playing time would Ruben Loftus Cheek actually get if we were to sign anymore midfielders?.

I don't get what Eva did wrong by acknowledging the support she received. She was probably inundated with messages and simply said thank you - literally that was it, nothing else was said. And people are seriously trying to use that as justification for a demotion? Truly pathetic.

Third season Jose really starting early this year and so are his crazies.

I'm afraid that this is going to be one long and disappointing season. Early signs are pretty much there.

Just right after the last season, there was this great article that proved in numbers what many of us were already pointing - that Oscar and Willian are our weakest links and that rest of the squad suffers because these guys can't do any better. And I really hoped that Jose is going to admit defeat and go for more powerful options during the transfer window, but he is just born stubborn and that's it.

Preseason games, just like matches against Arsenal and Swansea, proved that we're going to struggle and this 'Eva case' is just classic Jose response when thing are look bad and he is not willing to listen what others are telling him (simple, yet effective diversion from real problems). Today he made Eva scapegoat, tomorrow it is going to be the press, then the silent crowd at Stamford Bridge, then bad ref, and then he is going to send some unfortunate player to the stands. You can bet on it.

And I don't think Baba Rahman and John Stones are going to help the cause. We desperately need two world class midfielders to work the pressure upfront along with Hazard, but knowing Jose - you can write that idea off. Buckle up boys, we are going to witness another Jose show, but this time I'm not so sure that we're going to enjoy it.

First time I've commented on the whole Eva crap but thats what it is.

Shes part of a structure that when she made the FB post she knew exactly what she was doing. She was trying to make Mou look small and if it was a player or the £2 a BJ crack whore under Brixton rail bridge then nobody would be giving a fuck. But because there must be amongst us guys that cant get a date and use her picture in a full Chelsea kit to help their imaginations that would prefer to keep her than the best manager in the world they create summet out of nowt.

Im more angry that presumably her didn't have Costa straight onto the operating table after Palace. Instead we got another season hoping a magic sponge and sticky tape will keep his hammy together. Just maybe you should be more concerned about that.

I don't seem to agree with those who think they can spit all sorts of things because you are not under the Boss. In you office if your Boss accuse you will have the ring mouth of your to say he my friend so I can take it then you fight back? You f***cccckkkkiiinnngg shut the hell up. Jose react to situation media acted on that some go nut base on the fact she what you go on the TV to watch and on the Internet having wet sea dreams I say f*cccckkkkiiinnngg those have wet dreams for Eva and not seeing what the media is trying to create for Jose and Club. I see your faces going on Facebook say I love you Eva and all that shit have you ever go on Facebook to like or appreciate Jose shit loser

I'm sorry but Jose is being absolute prick

None of this shit should have happened in Public.

Jose should have kept his mouth shut to the press - if he had done that instead of whining and making up excuses, Eva wouldn't have gone on FB and this shit would have been a non-event.

I don't see Mourinho at Chelsea for much longer IMHO - it's been a great roller coaster again - but the lack of summer signings to me hint at problems down the line.

Now he's blaming everyone around him.

Our goalie made a mistake - we escaped with a point - there should be no drama.

I'm fast becoming sick of the Chelsea circus - yes the press have an agenda - but fuck me we do make it easy for them to spit out headlines continually about us.

Save the talking for on the pitch

Its PROBABLY because he IS frustrated about lack of signings and that the club haven't brought in the players we need that he did comment on a small bit part of the squad. When a player doesnt do summet right he gets a mention so just because shes a woman that makes her special?

We should have more loyalty in our manager than a quack who are 10 a penny.

Mou is in no way perfect and I throw myself around my chair at some stunts he pulls and he gets me laughing like fuck alot of the time too. But I know I'd rather have him than 99% of any other managers.

Anyone with any sense must see theres summet going on behind the scenes but 1. He wouldn't have been given a new contract if Roman wasn't happy. 2. Mou wouln't have taken it if he wasn't happy.

The reason why theres moaning/whining/bitchin online is that NOBODY outside of the people that matter have any idea just what the problem is. So everyone just puts forward their own opinions and we all have them.

We have started the season slow. I'd rather that to be very honest than have all the added pressure of trying to have a perfect season and 'Will we win 4 cups'. I'd rather us start slow and build up as the season goes on. Much less crap from the media and you dont get fans wanting to commit Hara-Kiri when we lose 1 game.

I'm sorry but Jose is being absolute prick

None of this shit should have happened in Public.

Jose should have kept his mouth shut to the press - if he had done that instead of whining and making up excuses, Eva wouldn't have gone on FB and this shit would have been a non-event.

I don't see Mourinho at Chelsea for much longer IMHO - it's been a great roller coaster again - but the lack of summer signings to me hint at problems down the line.

Now he's blaming everyone around him.

Our goalie made a mistake - we escaped with a point - there should be no drama.

I'm fast becoming sick of the Chelsea circus - yes the press have an agenda - but fuck me we do make it easy for them to spit out headlines continually about us.

Save the talking for on the pitch

After a bad transfer window, shitty pre-season results and a shit Premier League game he still has the guts to blame everyone around him except himself.

The bad PR he brings to the club is not worth a PL trophy every 3 years( if we dont win it this year)

We play super-shit football and there should be no excuse for that. People say we have no firepower. Hazard,Costa,Fabregas,Oscar,Cuadrado,Mata,KDB,Schurrle,Salah,Remy.... This is the firepower Jose had when he walked in. IF this isn't enough firepower that what is??