The Mourinho Thread

I feel ashamed to be a Chelsea fan reading comments defending this negativity attention magnet, Mourinho. Mourinho is god to some of you. He's never to blame for anything!

Thanks for bringing the sexism crowd to the front door of our club, Jose. We really appreciate it. Now this is dead cert to become an international news story by tomorrow.

Are there tears running down your face right now? Goodness me. You're always bitching and moaning and complaining.

You talk about "Mourinho worshippers" but you're the extreme opposite. Any chance you get to complain about him you do. I have to question some times reading your posts if you're even a Chelsea fan. Always so fucking negative.

Since he's come back he's had a go at a ball boy when we lost at Palace for God's sake. He's antagonising other managers with the early hand shake bollocks. There's no need for it it's extremely patronising. He's had a go at us about the atmosphere while praising Liverpool fans. And now in essence he's got rid of a very popular figure in the club for the heinous crime of doing her job. She saw Eden on the deck and she went to attend to him end of story. Mourinho has lost all of his original swagger and is turning into a sort of a dictator. He really needs to shut up and accept the fact that he's making poor decisions in the transfer market and on the pitch and stop blaming everyone else.

The man is completely out of control. I won't turn a blind eye to his crazy behaviour because he's the manager. As we've seen, manager come and go at this club. Mourinho has no respect for anybody.

Bro since when did you become an expert on her background. You are wondering off into some unknown territory to justify Jose's action ans suggests he has other motives in mind to remove her instead of just because of the Swansea game. That is ridiculous!

Obviously there might be something there. Especially since the other staff member Jon has apparently not been removed from match day duties despite running on the pitch before her. This is 100% based on social media postings.

This is football so why don't you jog on?

What is this football? Drawing 2-2... looking for a scapegoat so hitting out at a medic who was trying to do her job because Eden was off the pitch for 30 seconds? Yes this is football isn't it..... I love what Jose has done for the club but that is a joke. Now people are saying she has done something wrong or that she shouldn't have such a big social media following or this or that or whatever.. load of shite

Are there tears running down your face right now? Goodness me. You're always bitching and moaning and complaining.

You talk about "Mourinho worshippers" but you're the extreme opposite. Any chance you get to complain about him you do. I have to question some times reading your posts if you're even a Chelsea fan. Always so fucking negative.

I'm a Chelsea fan alright, not just a blind, slavish worshipper of Mourinho. The way some of you CHELSEA fans slavishly defend and turn a blind eye to everything this guy does, even when he's completely to blame is worrying. It's so small time, like Chelsea wasn't "Chelsea" before Mourinho and won't be when he goes. You pledge your allegiance to the manager. I only care about the club. That's the difference.

Obviously there might be something there. Especially since the other staff member Jon has apparently not been removed from match day duties despite running on the pitch before her. This is 100% based on social media postings.

I agree that she was probably removed due to posting it on facebook while the other guy didn't. But still this is not North Korea people are allowed to express their opinions, her post was not directly criticising Jose or revealing anything behind the scene that might have broke the club's code of conduct according to my knowledge. It is not like the media didn't know, her post just basically confirmed that the criticism Jose said was most likely directed toward her and I can think he probably talked her down behind the scene as well, hence making her feel the needs to post it on her fb page.

Either way though this shows he is showing his absolute control trait again, at Madrid he wasn't happy with Valdano so he also removed him. More concerning thing is it is sending out a message that this guy has total control of the club just below the highest level of Roman and that is dangerous for a manager to have.

Wow this is ridiculous, arguing about a team doctor.....

There's still more important issues on the table about weather we are going to buy more players or stay with what we have and use younger players?

I said it before if mourinho doesn't want to do youth then it's better to buy reinforcement because just using the same players it will wear us out.

And I think that is what might happen since Mourinho is not a manager for youth.

Some seem to think supporting Chelsea = Defend Mourinho at all cost/make his actions infallible. Mostly post-Roman crowd from my experience. This is not what supporting Chelsea is about. When the manager actions are out of order, he deserves to be called out. When the manager isn't doing his job properly, he deserves to be called out.

Like I have already said, it isn't about defending him at all costs, but pulling the old you don't have to be a Mourinho fan to be a Chelsea fan is kind off missing the point, when people deliver success and endear themselves to the fans an emotional attachment is always going to be there, like with Mourinho, like with Drogba, like with Zola, like withDi Matteo, like with JT and too a lesser extent the likes of Essien, Carvalho and Ancelotti aswell.

Some maybe go over the top at times, but it happens when you make such an impact at a club, go on a Liverpool forum and there be Liverpool fans who would never say a bad word about Dalglish despite his poor second coming setting them back years, go on a United forum and you will not see a bad word about Ryan Giggs despite the fact he was dogshit for the last few years of his career.

It's the nature of football, its not a fifa career mode save.

I agree that she was probably removed due to posting it on facebook while the other guy didn't. But still this is not North Korea people are allowed to express their opinions, her post was not directly criticising Jose or revealing anything behind the scene that might have broke the club's code of conduct according to my knowledge. It is not like the media didn't know, her post just basically confirmed that the criticism Jose said was most likely directed toward her and I can think he probably talked her down behind the scene as well, hence making her feel the needs to post it on her fb page.

Either way though this shows he is showing his absolute control trait again, at Madrid he wasn't happy with Valdano so he also removed him. More concerning thing is it is sending out a message that this guy has total control of the club just below the highest level of Roman and that is dangerous for a manager to have.

Well when the players were revolting against AVB 90% of Chelsea fans were pining for a manager with complete control, now we've got it we don't like :lol:

Bring back player power :Goober:

Well when the players were revolting against AVB 90% of Chelsea fans were pining for a manager with complete control, now we've got it we don't like :lol:

Bring back player power :Goober:

Like I said there needs to be a balance, not just one way or another. The my way or the high way approach lost us one of the best mid in world football now(Kevin De Bruyne) while the other approach made us finish 6th in BPL and essentially on the bring of having the worst season in recent memory until RDM came in.

It can't just be one extreme or another. If we let Jose have absolute power sooner or later the Madrid 12-13 scenario will happen again, Oscar has already started to show his annoyance with Jose, I am sure he won't be the last. I am thinking Ancelotti is the best for this, he doesn't let players dictate him nor do him try to be a dictator.

Surley he'd said the same if she was male..it just suddenly turned from this happened... to a sexism row... to he's loosing the plot is this the beginning ot the end

Either way its all a bit daft and needs to move on from it.Players should get a grip and not have a roll around/do some fun acting and maybei it'd be known if serious or just time wasting