The Mourinho Thread

Yeah but only 10 minutes for a youth player to prove their mental strength? That's nonsense really. So, if someone has the talent but so happens have a dodgy match in his first appearance (or some other factors go against them), then Mourinho is just going to say/decide 'Ok, he's not good enough'? Since you're a coach, I'm sure you can understand why people are having issues with him grooming young players and especially after he said he needs only 10 minutes to see whether a player is good or not.

The 10 minutes does not necessarily refer to a game. It could be practice, training, indoor games ........etc. Before you can audition at that level, they must have a lot of scouting, reports, videos and stuff that has been done in the background. You just don't show up out of the blue and get 10 minutes. Its not only about your touches on the ball either. Movement off the ball during offense, defense, positioning, decision making after receiving the ball, techniques in the right position, understanding team tactics etc. The same way people get eliminated for "British got talent" or other talent auditions. They don't sit there with them 2 hours waiting for the rainbow to shine. The same way you get a job in first 10 minutes or not during a job interview. Interviewers already know if you are going to be hiried in the first 3-5 minutes.Acting auctions etc., It does not take a lifetime.

My people are very impatient. Like I've said, Chelsea is looking for a specific type player to fit into the puzzle. Not an easy find. If found, they are being priced out of the stratosphere. You guys should know by now that once Chelsea is mentioned, the price goes up by 5 million pounds.

The 10 minutes does not necessarily refer to a game. It could be practice, training, indoor games ........etc. Before you can audition at that level, they must have a lot of scouting, reports, videos and stuff that has been done in the background. You just don't show up out of the blue and get 10 minutes. Its not only about your touches on the ball either. Movement off the ball during offense, defense, positioning, decision making after receiving the ball, techniques in the right position, understanding team tactics etc. The same way people get eliminated for "British got talent" or other talent auditions. They don't sit there with them 2 hours waiting for the rainbow to shine. The same way you get a job in first 10 minutes or not during a job interview. Interviewers already know if you are going to be hiried in the first 3-5 minutes.Acting auctions etc., It does not take a lifetime.

You must be the VERY SPECIAL ONE

Pretty sure he was referring to matches when he mentioned the 10 minutes thing. You won't know how well they will or can do until you put them in real situations, not training, practice etc. Can't exactly compare this with job interviews or talent auditions.

Pretty sure he was referring to matches when he mentioned the 10 minutes thing. You won't know how well they will or can do until you put them in real situations, not training, practice etc. Can't exactly compare this with job interviews or talent auditions.

Just like I've said, if you live and breath soccer, the way Jose does, you will know. I'm not at his level and I can tell.

Just like I've said, if you live and breath soccer, the way Jose does, you will know. I'm not at his level and I can tell.

True but just because Mourinho is the manager and knows more, it doesn't mean he's always right (especially in regards to integrating youth players where his record has been poor). He is human after all...

Then why cant he see AND DO SUMMET ABOUT some of the problems we got going on?

Unless of course he simply cant! And for whatever unknown reasons he HAS to use players already signed. Im HOPING this IS the reason because IF its purely because hes a stubborn git and wants to do a Wenger and try to prove HE is right and everyone else is stupid then he really isn't the man I presumed him to be and he should fuck off.

True but just because Mourinho is the manager and knows more, it doesn't mean he's always right (especially in regards to integrating youth players where his record has been poor). He is human after all...

Not when your boss (Roman) wants instant success. He fired coaches that were winning go figure. I get you, no one ever is an absolute on the future. However, on that note of recognizing talent, he is correct, that much I know.

Not when your boss (Roman) wants instant success. He fired coaches that were winning go figure. I get you, no one ever is an absolute on the future. However, on that note of recognizing talent, he is correct, that much I know.

Roman wants success but think he's willing to be more patient now. He's desperate to see youth players get promoted to the first team.

Then why cant he see AND DO SUMMET ABOUT some of the problems we got going on?

Unless of course he simply cant! And for whatever unknown reasons he HAS to use players already signed. Im HOPING this IS the reason because IF its purely because hes a stubborn git and wants to do a Wenger and try to prove HE is right and everyone else is stupid then he really isn't the man I presumed him to be and he should fuck off.

Some of you guys keep forgetting that Jose left Chelsea the first spell for this very reason. Roman and his board buys what they want, when they want. Benitez wanted to change the team, they didn't even let him either. certain teams, that operate that way. Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Spurs(Levy), Bayern, Juve, Inter Milan, Milan etc. They are owner controlled not coach. Those days are long gone. You work with the players we give you or hit the road.

Secondly, Which coach out there that is available, can do better than Jose? If they fire Jose right now, who can get us to places right now? Even LVG is struggling at Man U.. Dick advocate is struggling. Klop couldn't handle it and left. Pep has aged 10 years at Bayern. Anceloti been used and fired by us. Quality coaches are almost non-existent. Wenger has been struggling for last ten years and will still not. The choices are almost zilch.

Some of you guys keep forgetting that Jose left Chelsea the first spell for this very reason. Roman and his board buys what they want, when they want. Benitez wanted to change the team, they didn't even let him either. certain teams, that operate that way. Barca, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Spurs(Levy), Bayern, Juve, Inter Milan, Milan etc. They are owner controlled not coach. Those days are long gone. You work with the players we give you or hit the road.

Secondly, Which coach out there that is available, can do better than Jose? If they fire Jose right now, who can get us to places right now? Even LVG is struggling at Man U.. Dick advocate is struggling. Klop couldn't handle it and left. Pep has aged 10 years at Bayern. Anceloti been used and fired by us. Quality coaches are almost non-existent. Wenger has been struggling for last ten years and will still not. The choices are almost zilch.

Oh believe me mate I dont forget that time at all. Or the turnstile managers door we had. BUT Mou has recently said HE WAS HAPPY that Mr Abramovich didn't have anything to do now with players. So this is why I'm worried that it is ONLY Mou doing all this AND NOT a team put together by Roman.

What I'm also confused about is when Mou came back there was a big to do about a term in his contract stating he wasn't in charge of transfers and it was Emenalo/Granovskaia

guess you looking for a perfect manager then but there is non

JAMIE CARRAGHER: Jose Mourinho is worth 10 points a season to Chelsea. That's why they'll win the title again this season

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3187368/JAMIE-CARRAGHER-Jose-Mourinho-worth-10-points-season-Chelsea.html#ixzz3i4eBk0Zu