The Mourinho Thread

Whatever happens in future...

Fairytales are for dreams. He wont stay here for long time, Jose never changes.

Everybody changes.

Anyone who claims there the same person with the same perspective on things today as they were 6 or even 2 years ago is a liar.

Whatever happens in future...

Fairytales are for dreams. He wont stay here for long time, Jose never changes.

If he keeps changing his club he knows he won't have any legacy, he will never be remembered by any set of fans if he doesn't spend more than 3 years at a club and Mourinho knows this. He is determined to leave a mark on football and like Sir Alex Ferguson he can only do it by staying at one club

Everybody changes.

Anyone who claims there the same person with the same perspective on things today as they were 6 or even 2 years ago is a liar.

I agree to some extent. Some people change huge in couple months, some are same for ages. Personal perspective on life can change big time, especialy between 16-20 (experienced myself haha), but a "happy" positive person can not change into "sad" negative or vice versa (speaking spontaneously, not due to family death or sth). Maybe some but not everyone. Some people are serious, some are making people smile, some need new challenges etc. You can change to some extent, but not completely. And Mou would have to become whole new person to stay here long time, work with youth and still succeed (and he has little clue there), change tactics bit more offensive etc.

I dont believe Jose changed THAT much. Something will come between him and club or he will simply want new challenge.

Since you mentioning, everyone who knows Mou and belives his quotes about staying here for long time and all that is either a liar or fool aswell.

From tactical sense to (no) Youth integration, Jose is still the same man he was in past.

Sorry to pop your bubble but there are few things chelsea fan realise eventualy.

Jose staying here is like Torres getting back to his best. You hope and hope but it wont happen. Maybe Jose wants to do saf, settle family, but if there wont be results or game he wants, Roman will do his part sooner or later.

If he keeps changing his club he knows he won't have any legacy, he will never be remembered by any set of fans if he doesn't spend more than 3 years at a club and Mourinho knows this. He is determined to leave a mark on football and like Sir Alex Ferguson he can only do it by staying at one club

He already has legacy at porto chelsea and inter. Rm to extent.

He is worshiped in inter and chelsea.

Globaly one of best tactical managers of decade.

There are not many managers like Saf to stay 20 years at one club. You dont need to do that to make legacy in football anyways. Trophies are all that matter. And chelsea and Inter fans will forever have him in their hearts anyway.

If he wins CL with us and Inter becomes a force again, he will return there Imo.

Even if we lost against arsenal, I was happy we didn't park the bus. If we become unpredictable when teams don't know if we'll be defensive or balanced, it'll help us very well.

We just have to sort out the slow speed of our passing, you can't break down a defense if it can easily cover any space which the passing creates. Which means we need more passing practice and movement practice to develop patterns in attacking. We can't depend on Hazard taking the game into his own hands everytime.

When asked if the pursuit of Stones is dead on talkSPORT on Wednesday morning, Mourinho replied: 'I repeat the same thing every season. For me, the transfer window is over. I don’t like the transfer window when competition starts.'

'I know it is open and my club is able to buy or sell, but I don’t like that feeling. As a football coach I am now thinking about my players, about my squad and I don’t want to think about the transfer window.

'What happens happens, but I’m not going to lose one minute of my time thinking about the transfer window and I’ll try to get the best out of my players.

'These are the rules and I have to adapt but I don't think about it.'

When asked if the pursuit of Stones is dead on talkSPORT on Wednesday morning, Mourinho replied: 'I repeat the same thing every season. For me, the transfer window is over. I dont like the transfer window when competition starts.'

'I know it is open and my club is able to buy or sell, but I dont like that feeling. As a football coach I am now thinking about my players, about my squad and I dont want to think about the transfer window.

'What happens happens, but Im not going to lose one minute of my time thinking about the transfer window and Ill try to get the best out of my players.

'These are the rules and I have to adapt but I don't think about it.'

That's it.. we're doomed

What we have now is what we've got until Jan anyway...

It's a strange one

I really wanted to see Mikel move on and maybe keep Ramires as an impact sub - with the hope some of the long fabled youth might be given a run...

My only concern is that come Xmas - if we're not doing what we expected on the pitch it could cause some overpriced panic buying - which would really piss me off as we have had this window to potentially sort out 'dead wood'

What's the old army saying? Fail to Plan, plan to fail? Or was it the seven p's?

Prior

Planning &

Preparation

Prevent

Piss

Poor

Performance

:)

Oh well - should be an exciting season and if UTD sign Pedro - they're almost back to square 1 with a completely new team. It will take then some time to gel. City look like getting KdB - but not sure how useful he will be for them...

Liverpool could again be a surprise package - but I hope not

Our only problem as I can see it - is creativity, we need a backup for Eden - not something we currently have :(

I really hope we're held down by waiting for Salah and Cuadrado to leave, and similar with Mikel. Something is just strange, we're barely linked with anybody except Stones and Rahman...

So painful to see others bring players while we stagnate, our squad doesn't have needed squad depth at all for what are the goals for the coming season.

Yes we have a good squad but we will will succumb to the fierce tempo of PL, no winter break and constant pressure we will be on.

Looks like it's going to be 2011/2012 all over again...

Damn.

I really hope we're held down by waiting for Salah and Cuadrado to leave, and similar with Mikel. Something is just strange, we're barely linked with anybody except Stones and Rahman...

So painful to see others bring players while we stagnate, our squad doesn't have needed squad depth at all for what are the goals for the coming season.

Yes we have a good squad but we will will succumb to the fierce tempo of PL, no winter break and constant pressure we will be on.

Looks like it's going to be 2011/2012 all over again...

Damn.

You mean we will gonna be shit, then sack Mourinho in January, new manager gonna be Klopp and he gonna lead us to CL glory, sending Tottenham to EL from they're hard worked 4th place :Goober:

You mean we will gonna be shit, then sack Mourinho in January, new manager gonna be Klopp and he gonna lead us to CL glory, sending Tottenham to EL from they're hard worked 4th place :Goober:

No, you got it all wrong mate, we'll buy out Benitez and bring him as interim manager to take care of Jose's mess [emoji38]