The Mourinho Thread

“If she takes care of her husband’s diet, she will not have any time to talk about me.”

Hes right tho. Or if the FSW told his Mrs to keep fer bloody nose out of Mous business so it didn't make them both look like fuckin ijits he might get a job somewhere before Mou.

Or maybe its her way of saying Mou fucked her before the fat Spanish wanker did.

Just to remind the newer ones amongst us just why we may have some dark feelings about the twat.

fsw_zpsmlcuuwgd.jpg

It's clear that he didn't have anything to say.

Think we will see a lot more of this next season especially in the big games. This is what happens when all you know is defending well and counter attacking, when other big teams try to do the same we will struggle. Oh and for all the pace we got we place some of the slowest football ever.

We don't need mobile midfielders that can pass

We don't need extra goalscorers in our team incase of hazard (off form) or costa injury

Just use the same squad and beat the smaller teams so that we try and win the league again.

I'm sure this is what the board is thinking

Wenger just started a war against Mourinho.. I don't see you guys talking about it, maybe it was a different transmision in my country but what can you say about this thing tho? Wenger left the match in min 94 without shaking hands with Jose, then, after the precious mickey mouse cup was presented to arsenal, Mourinho waited and shook hands with all the arsenal players and Wenger passed by

Yeah, Mourinho's not going to lose sleep over the voyeur not shaking hands ...

But it's ridiculous that Luis has been moved on without securing a replacement. This time next week the first gameweek would have ended and here we are with 5 defenders for 4 positions, losing depth and quality instead of actually plugging obvious holes from last season.

And a centre midfielder and attacking player...

I CM yes, but I don't see the need for an AM... Willian showed to carry on from where he stopped last season and he had even less time for pre-season, which is a great positive. Hazard is a bit of a slow starter, but still he can do things like the goal against Barça. Then with Oscar, Moses and even Traoré as options for the other position, I don't think we're that bad. It's much worse in defense and CM imo... I don't see us bring another attacker and I honestly don't have it as a concern.

What worries me now is Costa injured. Remy doesn't usually do well against Arsenal, so I think he can do a job against Swansea if Costa is out. The problem is if Costa is out a big part of the season. If with 3 pre-season matches he got injured, what are we supposed to wait for the regular season? I'm still backing up the medical department, but it's still worrying. Falcao didn't impress me, but it definitely isn't worse than DD last season, so it's even. I just wish we could have Costa more present this season, not even less.

Jose must to change your mindset before the market closes.

I'm with him until death, I trust Jose without any doubt, and for me he is the best coach in history. But this season he is determined not to sign any player for the midfield and this is a mistake. We need a creative player that Fabregas has been missing since the first half of last season and he can not be our only creative player. For me Fabregas is one of the best in the world, but he seems discouraged.

Today Oscar (IMO) has had a good performance, but he and Fabregas is not enough.

Koke, Thiago Alcantara, Kevin De Bruyne, Mata, Isco, Verratti... A player like them because they are quite difficult to sign, but Aranguiz might be a good emergency solution.

I trust Jose, but he should trust our young players (especially RLC) and accept the signing of a creative player, at least one creative player.

Regards.