The Mourinho Thread

Atleast tiki taka was revolutionary and significantly harder to master and execute. The irony is that some people have labelled Pep one dimensional for his tiki taka philosophy but on the otherhand, Jose who only knows how to park the bus against big teams is the tactical genius.

Not really true, the only games that have really been a "park the bus" job are.....

Leti and Liverpool away, depleted side, heading to the two most in form teams in Europe, anyone who doesn't do defensive under those circumstances is an idiot, even Brendan "defending isnt important" Rodgers did at Real away.

Liverpool and PSG away season just gone.

I'm not having any of the other games as the opponents in those were just as cautious as we were, if not more. The park the bus is a media sensationalist spin, I mean no one batted an eyelid when Wenger turned up to The Bridge last season packed the midfield and came with a game plan of sit back and frustrate us.

We will never play football like Barca or Arsenal. People keep moaning about the way we play. Go and support another club then? Life becomes less painful for you and for us.

The last time Arsenal played beautiful football consistently was 10/11.

This is part I dont like about Mou.

Sometimes he just tries to spread some bullshit but everyone laughs at him instead.

We or Mou are no different than other teams when comes to "buying" the league. Last year we bough Costa and Cesc for that reason FFS.

Its not like Mou is building youth team for decade while others are buying.

The only truth is that its not just Chelsea who spends (spent) like crazy but all teams do that.

In the end he should focus on our team instead of talking about others and their spendings. This kind of comments make him look like he is already making excuses if he doesnt win title.

Sometimes he just tries to spread some bullshit but everyone laughs at him instead.

We or Mou are no different than other teams when comes to "buying" the league. Last year we bough Costa and Cesc for that reason FFS.

The only truth is that its not just Chelsea who spends (spent) like crazy but all teams do that.

In the end he should focus on our team instead of talking about others and their spendings. This kind of comments make him look like he is already making excuses if he doesnt win title.

But Mourinho didn't say 'we didn't buy the league'...

We will never play football like Barca or Arsenal. People keep moaning about the way we play. Go and support another club then? Life becomes less painful for you and for us.

Sorry mate but that's too of a simplistic point of view. Everyone is alowed to critique there teams performance or style of play whether they support Chelsea or Crawley..

But Mourinho didn't say 'we didn't buy the league'...

Yeah but he is implying we are the ''good fair guys'' while everyone else in PL is 'buying' success. We have spent shitload of cash under Mou, he is the last to point out how much money opponents spend on players. We should focus on improving our team. Once we do that it wont matter what others have or do.

Yeah but he is implying we are the ''good fair guys'' while everyone else in PL is 'buying' success. We have spent shitload of cash under Mou, he is the last to point out how much money opponents spend on players. We should focus on improving our team. Once we do that it wont matter what others have or do.

Another ironic thing is he is only starting to come out and saying that now he knows the board won't do 100m freely without selling anymore while 2 years ago we signed loads like Willian without selling anyone so we basically 'bought' the league as well.

It is mind game, he knows in reality we got no legs to make these type of claims.

Absolutely convinced this lineup will win us the league and cause problems to other clubs in Europe. Assuming we get Pedro

---------Costa-------Falcao---------

Hazard------------------------Pedro---

-----------Matic------Cesc-----------

Rahman-------------------Azpiliecueta

-------------Terry----Zouma---------

---------------Courtois-------------------

Formation and lineup screams similarities to United's 2008 League and Champions League triumph.

----------Rooney-----Tevez-------------

Ronaldo------------------------Hargreaves

-------------Carrick---Scholes------------

Evra----------------------------------Neville

-----------Vidic----------Ferdinand---------

-----------------Van Der Sar----------------

But of course, this lineup actually provides an attacking mentality, so obviously Mourinho won't go for that.

Take it easy mate. We did spent on Costa and Fabregas last year, but at the same time we also did a clever sale in Luiz and Lukaku. I believe what Mourinho refers to 'buying the league' is that club like City who just buy, buy, buy without selling. He is trying to mock Pellegrini over FFP.

It wont be the end of the world if Mourinho cant have some players and we end the season trophyless, our team certainly needs players to appease Mourinho's doubts about whats coming next but If I believe what is said above then it will be 07/08 all over again, we must trust the board as much as we trust Mourinho in this case, lets not make past mistake again, if José needs players, he must have them, after all, its also down to him all the profit we are making with our sells.If we are paying a stadium, then we"ll be doing an Arsenal at worst, but I cannot see that happen under mourinho.

That's your interpretation I guess.

It's funny how people overreact and scrutinize every word that comes out of Mourinho. We all know he talks a lot and half of the things he says are BS and sometimes even self-serving but despite that, people still get pissed at him and think he truly believes everything he says. Thought people should know enough about him by now not to take him too seriously.

Take it easy mate. We did spent on Costa and Fabregas last year, but at the same time we also did a clever sale in Luiz and Lukaku. I believe what Mourinho refers to 'buying the league' is that club like City who just buy, buy, buy without selling. He is trying to mock Pellegrini over FFP.

They sold Negredo, Jovetic, etc etc...

We are in same boat. Neither should make such naive comments. We won last years league because we bought new players.

That's your interpretation I guess.

It's funny how people overreact and scrutinize every word that comes out of Mourinho. We all know he talks a lot and half of the things he says are BS and sometimes even self-serving but despite that, people still get pissed at him and think he truly believes everything he says. Thought people should know enough about him by now not to take him too seriously.

Defending of Mourinho is strong on here too. Literaly for everything he does or says, people come with excuse like he didnt realy mean it, just mind games etc.

Yes I like Mourinho alot, but there is a clear line and some things I dont like. He might not mean what he said or whatever you imply, but he still said it in public. Every non-Chelsea fan is laughing at him for such comments time and time again. While some comments he makes are brilliant, funny, clever, or give us psichologycal edge, this one isnt like that at all. It just makes Mou look like grumpy man who is looking for excuse if he fails to win the league. And if we dont win the league, it will be because of Mou, his work in transfer window and his work with the team. Not because United or City are spending cash. In the end Chelsea has cash too, but it was US who decided to be more reasonable. Respect that, but dont give shit on others if they decide to do differently. FFP is now seriously a joke and Unired, City or whoever else is not breaching it anymore.

I love Mou sarcastic comments and little mocks, but I hate his excuses about refs, buying, etc. etc. Biggest teams are in same boat here.

Defending of Mourinho is strong on here too. Literaly for everything he does or says, people come with excuse like he didnt realy mean it, just mind games etc.

Yes I like Mourinho alot, but there is a clear line and some things I dont like. He might not mean what he said or whatever you imply, but he still said it in public. Every non-Chelsea fan is laughing at him for such comments time and time again. While some comments he makes are brilliant, funny, clever, or give us psichologycal edge, this one isnt like that at all. It just makes Mou look like grumpy man who is looking for excuse if he fails to win the league. And if we dont win the league, it will be because of Mou, his work in transfer window and his work with the team. Not because United or City are spending cash. In the end Chelsea has cash too, but it was US who decided to be more reasonable. Respect that, but dont give shit on others if they decide to do differently. FFP is now seriously a joke and Unired, City or whoever else is not breaching it anymore.

I love Mou sarcastic comments and little mocks, but I hate his excuses about refs, buying, etc. etc. Biggest teams are in same boat here.

Yeah people are ridiculous.

Is like when people say they don't like Martinez because the way hes acting, I'm like really?

Hello look at who we have managing and how he acts and says?

Double standard at it's finest.