The Mourinho Thread

Or you could go buy a video game or phone or something if you feel like you need a new toy... :rolleyes:

In football reality, you don't fix what's not broken (unless you're Real Madrid) just because you're bored, because that can often undermine the chemistry of your team which ends up underachieving (again, check Real Madrid).

WTF! Pffffffffffffff, I don't want any fucking new toys I have plenny of things to occupy my time believe me! Excuse me of wanting my only one favourite team ( not a second or between Chelsea and some other Italian team) to be more successful, to be as Strong as it possibly can be, Yes I know Our team is so strong and successful now, BUt It must be said that with this current team just like it is in the moment I PERSONALLY I DON'T BELIEVE that we can defend our title and be a finalist in the CL! So that's Why I want 2 or 3 more signings(and I'm sure that Mourinho agrees, From simply the fact that we are still active on the transfer market an keep bidding for players) to be invincible! And that my favourite my only one true team to be in the Final of The CL final and not other peoples second or other favourite team to be in the final like last year! Don't fix what is ot broken, But don't just let it rott, But Improve it, Improve it as much as you can,and while you can bevause in one moment can be tooooooooo late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want big name signings like some people (not you obviously you don't want any) I hope for some players that will improve our squad and makes better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF! Pffffffffffffff, I don't want any fucking new toys I have plenny of things to occupy my time believe me! Excuse me of wanting my only one favourite team ( not a second or between Chelsea and some other Italian team) to be more successful, to be as Strong as it possibly can be, Yes I know Our team is so strong and successful now, BUt It must be said that with this current team just like it is in the moment I PERSONALLY I DON'T BELIEVE that we can defend our title and be a finalist in the CL! So that's Why I want 2 or 3 more signings(and I'm sure that Mourinho agrees, From simply the fact that we are still active on the transfer market an keep bidding for players) to be invincible! And that my favourite my only one true team to be in the Final of The CL final and not other peoples second or other favourite team to be in the final like last year! Don't fix what is ot broken, But don't just let it rott, But Improve it, Improve it as much as you can,and while you can bevause in one moment can be tooooooooo late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want big name signings like some people (not you obviously you don't want any) I hope for some players that will improve our squad and makes better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But you don't want better players or players that will improve the team, you didn't say so. You said you want new players to replace 'old ones'. The issue for you is clearly not about quality but about novelty. What I understand from reading that post, which is quite honestly what I understand from reading most of your posts recently, is that you just want new signings even if they don't actually improve the team, just for the sake of signing new players whom you see as 'shinier' than our current players who have just helped us win the league. You sound like a spoiled brat throwing away his old toys. Your childishness only emphasized by your reference to Juve being my second team, as if that has anything to do with this.

And I do want a couple of signings but only because I see we more quality in certain positions. I'd like to see most of all an attacking midfielder, most likely Pedro, Stones if possible as a future replacement for Terry, and a fullback if Luis decides to leave. However, I don't want any random new player or any big name just for the sake of wanting new players.

Despite walking the league last season we Still have areas on the pitch were we can improve in.

You cite Madrid but there's other examples like United under Fergie, Liverpool 80s and Barca under Pep who always made that little tweak each summer to keep going at the very top, standing still eventually leads to stagnation as we should know as much as anyone.

Of course we should make improvements if possible, but we shouldn't just sign 'new players' simply to replace 'old ones'.

But you don't want better players or players that will improve the team, you didn't say so. You said you want new players to replace 'old ones'. The issue for you is clearly not about quality but about novelty. What I understand from reading that post, which is quite honestly what I understand from reading most of your posts recently, is that you just want new signings even if they don't actually improve the team, just for the sake of signing new players whom you see as 'shinier' than our current players who have just helped us win the league. You sound like a spoiled brat throwing away his old toys. Your childishness only emphasized by your reference to Juve being my second team, as if that has anything to do with this.

And I do want a couple of signings but only because I see we more quality in certain positions. I'd like to see most of all an attacking midfielder, most likely Pedro, Stones if possible as a future replacement for Terry, and a fullback if Luis decides to leave. However, I don't want any random new player or any big name just for the sake of wanting new players.

Sorry If I was not more specific! Of course I hope for new players to replace old ones like the club already is doing replacing Cech, Drogba with Falcao and Begovic, Not only that I hope this proces to continue with the likes of Mikel ( Yes I know you rate him higher than Lampard ) and with Luis who actually can be sold and replaced for real and not in some fantasy! But I also hope the club to add 1 player! Just like Jose said buy one more player and If someoone is sold replace him immediately! 2 or 3 I'm counting so far! Yes it's true I like alot of players out there because I watch a lot of football and i'm fascinated with a lot of them and wish that some can be part of MY ONLY ONE TRUE FAVOURITE TEAM! So what atleast I'm not having them as an avi like other members do! Putting the likes of Pjanic Griezzmann, Reus, Pogba, etc. I have too much respect for the club and this forum to do it! And then why other fans calls plastic and rentboys after that! If you think that my post are childish I suggest to not read them and Why should I tell you that you're FUCKING administrator I don't know why but you are never the less! And BTW good job doing that insulting and talking down on other members because they replied on a post of a friend who I actually admire and value his opinion, and for what that I simply suggesting that we need 2-3 new faces doesn't matter if they replace some old ones or they're come here not to be replacements! The nervous on some people Yes you are with the power in this forum, But I swear If you talked t ome like that in real life just with one left I would knock your fucking teeth down your throath!!!!!

“I see his future (salah) elsewhere, either as a loan or an offer that we are happy to accept, he told Chelsea TV. “At the moment with Hazard and Willian, Traore, Moses and Cuadrado we have five players for these positions. It is better not to have so many.”

Maybe Traore, Moses and RLC could be like new signings for us then..

I already had a feeling Mourinho would stick to Hazard-Oscar-Willian. Cesc will play #10 in certain games.

Only way Cuadrado is leaving is if the club can recoup the fee they paid. But it's more about him getting a chance (and possibly saving face). Again, not surprising.

Moses staying is surprising. He's a decent player and all but he does not add much to the team imo. I think Vic would be better off playing reguar football for a team like WHU or maybe even Swansea. That said, if his presence prevents Ramires playing on the wings, I'm happy.

I am disappointed he's not looking for a centre midfielder though.

All in all, barely any surprises going into next season I think. But improvement is still mandatory so I hope the boys and Mourinho are fired up. The league must be retained.

I already had a feeling Mourinho would stick to Hazard-Oscar-Willian. Cesc will play #10 in certain games.

Only way Cuadrado is leaving is if the club can recoup the fee they paid. But it's more about him getting a chance (and possibly saving face). Again, not surprising.

Moses staying is surprising. He's a decent player and all but he does not add much to the team imo. I think Vic would be better off playing reguar football for a team like WHU or maybe even Swansea. That said, if his presence prevents Ramires playing on the wings, I'm happy.

I am disappointed he's not looking for a centre midfielder though.

All in all, barely any surprises going into next season I think. But improvement is still mandatory so I hope the boys and Mourinho are fired up. The league must be retained.

Why so negative? Moses will lead us to Europa League glory. :Goober:

If it's true that we won't be adding any attacking players then I think we'd be perfectly fine for the PL and fight to the end. Favorites for sure.

But in Europe I'm not sure we'll have enough game changing goal threats if Hazard gets locked down.

Sorry If I was not more specific! Of course I hope for new players to replace old ones like the club already is doing replacing Cech, Drogba with Falcao and Begovic, Not only that I hope this proces to continue with the likes of Mikel ( Yes I know you rate him higher than Lampard ) and with Luis who actually can be sold and replaced for real and not in some fantasy! But I also hope the club to add 1 player! Just like Jose said buy one more player and If someoone is sold replace him immediately! 2 or 3 I'm counting so far! Yes it's true I like alot of players out there because I watch a lot of football and i'm fascinated with a lot of them and wish that some can be part of MY ONLY ONE TRUE FAVOURITE TEAM! So what atleast I'm not having them as an avi like other members do! Putting the likes of Pjanic Griezzmann, Reus, Pogba, etc. I have too much respect for the club and this forum to do it! And then why other fans calls plastic and rentboys after that! If you think that my post are childish I suggest to not read them and Why should I tell you that you're FUCKING administrator I don't know why but you are never the less! And BTW good job doing that insulting and talking down on other members because they replied on a post of a friend who I actually admire and value his opinion, and for what that I simply suggesting that we need 2-3 new faces doesn't matter if they replace some old ones or they're come here not to be replacements! The nervous on some people Yes you are with the power in this forum, But I swear If you talked t ome like that in real life just with one left I would knock your fucking teeth down your throath!!!!!

Hahaha Tough guy over the internet, eh? I just love those! :lol:

When you share an 'opinion' (fine, let's call it that) on a forum, expect it to be scrutinized. I'll tell you what I think is 'plastic': Having 'Mikel Out' as your title in your profile...

And since you felt the need to tell me how to do my job, let me give you some advice: Lighten up, respect and appreciate the Chelsea players until the last minute they wear a blue shirt, and try to take an internet forum less serious and personal...

Why so negative? Moses will lead us to Europa League glory. :Goober:

You know what's strange? I've kinda blocked the whole EL campaign out of my memory.

I remember the CL group stages that year though... CL winners making Shakhtar look like prime Barcelona. And then there was the Atletico trashing. I'll stop thinking about 12/13 now.

You know what's strange? I've kinda blocked the whole EL campaign out of my memory.

I remember the CL group stages that year though... CL winner making Shakhtar look like prime Barcelona. And then there was the Atletico trashing. I'll stop thinking about 12/13 now.

Might even throw Juventus into the equation there, considering their European struggles under Conte.

If it's true that we won't be adding any attacking players then I think we'd be perfectly fine for the PL and fight to the end. Favorites for sure.

But in Europe I'm not sure we'll have enough game changing goal threats if Hazard gets locked down.

These past two seasons in the CL we took the lead both times in the ties we lost. Against the best we aren't so fluid going forward but we do generally find a way to score, even if it is often from set pieces.

Holding the lead or extending it by scoring on the counter as the opponent becomes more desperate, however, is something we are not so capable of doing. I can't really see that changing given our lack of transfer activity.

Hahaha Tough guy over the internet, eh? I just love those! :lol:

When you share an 'opinion' (fine, let's call it that) on a forum, expect it to be scrutinized. I'll tell you what I think is 'plastic': Having 'Mikel Out' as your title in your profile...

And since you felt the need to tell me how to do my job, let me give you some advice: Lighten up, respect and appreciate the Chelsea players until the last minute they wear a blue shirt, and try to take an internet forum less serious and personal...

OAuUFJ0GrLki.jpg

:tiphat::yes::lol::cool: