The Mourinho Thread

In fact, It wasn't intended to be an insult, people here have no problem presenting arguments to defend their opinions, but some of your posts are filled with so much hate that I can't even...

Whatever.

It begs a good question and can be addressed in a civilized way. Lionsden, why do you support Chelsea? Let the guy make his case, thats my vote.

It's very simple, have an opinion and debate points in a balanced and civil manner......Talking down to people and being consistently against the grain turns the site and subjects into chaos. The site is a great place, it's a place where people can converge and talk openly about all things Chelsea, but what we won't tolerate is people trying to rub others up in such a way that topics go off track, and we actually lose site of what we are trying to run here.

Help us to run this place to a point we attract more members, not push them away.

I have this bad feeling that once (or if) he wins CL with us, he will eventualy move on to next challenge. I hope Im wrong though.

on the contrary, i have the feeling the he wants to do a SAF. create a legacy. make a dynasty.

I have this bad feeling that once (or if) he wins CL with us, he will eventualy move on to next challenge. I hope Im wrong though.

His family has finally settled in London. It's going to be much harder for him to do foreign adventures now

on the contrary, i have the feeling the he wants to do a SAF. create a legacy. make a dynasty.

It's actually pretty amazing to think that even though Jose was only with us for 3 seasons when he first came, the core of that team stayed and managed to win silverware for a long time. Even up till the CL win you could feel It was Jose's team that managed to fight against all odds and win it.

I'm really looking forward to a long future with him. I hope that he sets us up perfectly for at least another decade of success even after he leaves. And boy, he's off to a good start.

I think before he would've done seeing as that was all he hadn't won but hopefully now after being gone and coming back all be different.want to create something long lasting sort of thing.

I think before he would've done seeing as that was all he hadn't won but hopefully now after being gone and coming back all be different.want to create something long lasting sort of thing.

His family has finally settled in London. It's going to be much harder for him to do foreign adventures now

Yeah it could be that, but its Mourinho. If something realy clicks in his head that he wants to do SAF at Chelsea, then he will hopefuly stay.

But there are mindgames in him all the time and once (if) Inter gets back on top, he might manage them again. Or some other team in England.

Thing is he is the man who wants new challenges, new achievements; win titles with diff teams in different tournaments...on other hand he realy seems to like Chelsea. But we will see what is more important to him. Family could play big part though.

Did he ever have too? I can't remember anyone making the constant snide digs at his title wins that Greenie has for us this time, or one of the managers trying to claim a moral victory over a recent game like LVG did at his post season awards?

Not to mention with the possible exception of 2011 I don't think anyone try and claim his team were poor champions, I guess Mou just feels defensive towards his player's who have worked bloody hard to win this title and get little respect for it.

I see where you are coming from but you still expect some level of professionalism from the manager of a top flight football team.

Kudos for having the maturity and intelligence to refute my statement without resorting to gutter language though.

I genuinely wonder why you have the stomach to continue posting here. Whether its your fault or other people's, you just don't get along with many of us.

Perhaps better to move on for both parties? Idk... :ermm:

What sort of grown man walks/runs away over hostility from complete strangers and keyboard warriors over the internet. Life is way harder and harsher than that in the real world. That's such a pussy talk.

Moreover if I cared about being "accepted" I would just follow the crowd and kiss a lot of asses but that's not my style. Someone who's vying for acceptance or cared about the hostility would have changed his posting style a longtime ago.

Expect more brutal honesty and unadulterated posts from me in the future.

What sort of grown man walks/runs away over hostility from complete strangers and keyboard warriors over the internet. Life is way harder and harsher than that in the real world. That's such a pussy talk.

Moreover if I cared about being "accepted" I would just follow the crowd and kiss a lot of asses but that's not my style. Someone who's vying for acceptance or cared about the hostility would have changed his posting style a longtime ago.

That's the spirit. The forum would be boring if everybody just agreed anyways :P

The world needs more shepards, but ones with valid opinions.

So the reason you're actually posting this brutal honesty and unadulterated posts on the forum is just to avoid "riding the wave" ? Are your blue brothers chelsea fans too mainstream for you ?

I admit, I don't know you, not even your posts here before the mourinho moaning since I didn't visit a lote, but you still haven't answered the genuine question posted a bit earlier, why do you support Chelsea ?

How people love Chelsea and hate Mourinho at the same time is beyond me, it's like supporting Araenal and expecting to win, just impossible stuff dude.

He's done it twice before, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. However, I hope he breaks that pattern.

He already said 10 times since his come back, he won't leave unless Roman sacks him. He also said he already won the 3 leagues he wanted: la liga, EPL, serie A. He has no reason to leave, he only wants to stay in England and Chelsea. A country where his family and him can have a normal social life.

His final dream job is the national coach of Portugal he said, but he's too young for that now, maybe when he's 60-65 yo.