The Mourinho Thread

Could Jose's rants finally be working? He kept talking about Chelsea players being unappreciated, especially last year, and bang this year we are sweeping away individual awards.

hmmm.. more like matic, cesc, costa.

Not exactly proving yourself in the market buying Fabregas and Costa. Spending 27 million on a bloke who looks utterly out of his depth who couldn't trap a dead mouse never mind a football. We had a geyser who played for us very briefly in the late 80's called David Mitchell who was by a country mile the worse footballer i've ever seen and believe me there was a queue a mile long who could have taken that accolade. The thing about Mitchell was he'd always fall on his arse it could be attempting a shot or header and that's who Cuadrado reminds me of. Football is obsessed with stats these days and i wish OPTA did a category for most time spent on there arse for ineptitude and being shrugged off easier then dandruff cos Juan would win every time.

what? with options like falcao and cavani in the market. not to mention mandzukic or even "PL proven goal scorers" like benteke and bony, he bought costa. cesc was a flop at barca. we could have gone for rakitic, schneiderlein or someone.

as for cuadrado, he has played 288 minutes. whats worse is that he has played 288 minutes over a course of 12 games at an average of 24 minutes per game and you have already judged cuadrado to be a flop??? did not people have similar opinions about malouda and then he proved all of them wrong by being one of our best player in 09-10. judge cuadrado on the next season. and so far, jose has been GREAT in the market.

Nice internet research there mate 288 minutes etc etc Cuadrado is absolutey one of the worse footballers i've ever seen. But of course the worse footballer you have ever seen was when your contrast button wasn't working on your remote control