The Mourinho Thread

Not in my book. CL No 1 then PL & the rest, it does not matter much to me.

If Van Pussy or Dracula from Liverpoops can score 25 goals, Falcao should be better.

I think you're on your own in that regard. The league has to be the priority.

I think you're on your own in that regard. The league has to be the priority.

I doubt it. Those who watch European football in Germany, Spain, Italy & other countries, do not care much about PL.

It means nothing. Domestic titles are for Englishmen.

Accordding to a lot of sources in english press, Pellegrini will replace Benitez, while Mourinho is desperate to return to Chelsea, Abramovich is unmoved.

I bet Pellegrini will be the next manager.

Please point me to these sources? The credible only thing I've read about Pellegrini is that he's being looked at as an option.

Please point me to these sources? The only thing I've read about Pellegrini is that he's being looked at as an option.

Both Telegraph and Daily Mail reported the chilean as the top 1 target. Mallaga dont pay Pellegrini since months ago.

Both Telegraph and Daily Mail reported the chilean as the top 1 target. Mallaga dont pay Pellegrini since months ago.

Both of these papers have reported Mourinho's return as well. I wouldn't read too much into it but the noise surrounding Mourinho is a lot more than the noise surrounding Pellegrini.

I think the club have got Pellegrini on the short list, but don't think he's first choice.

Loool, all of this to admit he was the best in the past couple of years! :D

Admit is strong word, its not like I was telling X until you convinced me to say Y :lol:.I'll pick José rather than Klopp everyday of the week for the CFC job, because he is the best manager around, clear.

Both of these papers have reported Mourinho's return as well. I wouldn't read too much into it but the noise surrounding Mourinho is a lot more than the noise surrounding Pellegrini.

I think the club have got Pellegrini on the short list, but don't think he's first choice.

Indeed, but Pellegrini news are most recent.

And thats why I believe Pellegrini will be the manager, bigger the noise, smaller the chance.

Remember the talk about Guus Hiddink and Harry Redknapp, and AVB end up as manager?

Remembef the talk about Guardiola? People were talking about Chelsea and even City (!!!!!), and there was no buzz about Bayern at all.

I doubt it. Those who watch European football in Germany, Spain, Italy & other countries, do not care much about PL.

It means nothing. Domestic titles are for Englishmen.

And we're an English club.

Look, you're entitled to think what you want and prioritise which trophies you want. You're just in the minority when it comes to Chelsea supporters. And now you know. B)

And we're an English club.

Look, you're entitled to think what you want and prioritise which trophies you want. You're just in the minority when it comes to Chelsea supporters. And now you know. B)

quite the contrary, Chelsea have worldwide supporters. You just do not know it.

Chelsea might be an English club but owned by a Russian.

quite the contrary, Chelsea have worldwide supporters. You just do not know it.

Chelsea might be an English club but owned by a Russian.

I'm very aware Chelsea have worldwide support - they've been coming to the Bridge (that's in London, England) for many a year. B)

I'm very aware Chelsea have worldwide support - they've been coming to the Bridge (that's in London, England) for many a year. B)

I hope you always welcomed them with open arms. That´s the only way, to appreciate international supporters. Your kind is in minority for many years already.

Next time, when I come to the Bridge, that´s in London, I hope you roll out the red carpet for me. :dance:

Yesterdays game showed exactly why i don't rate Mourinho THAT high.

Ozil as a winger... all balls to CR... you can't do that against a well organised side with lots of automatisms and great players.

Excuse me but are you doubting Jose´s choices ?

Have you been Chelsea´s fan long enough to remember what Jose had done for this club several years ago ?

Coach puts out players to perform. If these do not play well, as we had seen last night, then the coach can go...you know where.

Yes i do, he's not a god to me...

Try to actually read what i said... im not saying hes a bad manager, (heck if you would actually read it you would see i think he's a good manager, fe his management/motivation skills are excellent but well), his teams are just so easy to predict, not that creative, without a good philosophy but well thats my opinion, and you can win titles without but you will never become the best team in europe for several years like that.

And think before you post, seriously, the crap your shooting in these last few pages...

so last night just eradicated years of leagues,cups,european cups,doubles,trebles etc? Right oh

yeh thats exactly what i said ofcourse... even caps dont work i guess.

Yes i do, he's not a god to me...

Try to actually read what i said... im not saying hes a bad manager, (heck if you would actually read it you would see i think he's a good manager, fe his management/motivation skills are excellent but well), his teams are just so easy to predict, not that creative, without a good philosophy but well thats my opinion, and you can win titles without but you will never become the best team in europe for several years like that.

And think before you post, seriously, the crap your shooting in these last few pages...

yeh thats exactly what i said ofcourse... even caps dont work i guess.

I never said he is the God. I just feel, he is the best & has been for several years, try to read my postings a bit closer.

If you feel or object to my postings, refrain from reading it. It´s very simple. That way you won´t bother me too. I am not interested in your complains.