The Mourinho Thread

Perez parted ways with Jose with the most respectable and nice words he ever told to any of his managers. That was a glaring difference when you compare how he was saying goodbye to others, often accusing them of not handling the pressure or even being too small and not good enough to coach such club like Real.

The respect to each other is mutual.

Balague's reports have often sounded anti-Mourinho and anti-Chelsea to me even going so far as to accuse us (the fans) of racism towards The Temp while he was here. All of which is disappointing because I think he's generally speaking a decent football journalist.

With this core of players: Pepe, Iker, Ronaldo, Ramos. Mou would never rejoin Madrid.

Can see it as an option for him should Roman really part with him again.

The ultras of Madrid still love him, and I've heard the Madrid fans were singing "Jose mourinho, Jose mourinho" after the Juve defeat.

Jose will continue with Chelsea at least to win the Champions League. I'm sure.

After that it depends on many things. It is very difficult to do in modern football what Sir Alex Ferguson did with Manchester.

Anyway, I think the idea of Jose is staying with us for many years to try to emulate Sir Alex Ferguson (as far as possible). Therefore he is trying to create a team with good economic balances and thinking of young players for the next decade.

Jose felt very mistreated in Madrid and he and his family are happy in London. In a club who accepts and shares his philosophy. Probably there is no option that Jose abandon us
if anything strange happens.

I read the other day that Perez call Mourinho and offered return to training Real Madrid but Jose rejected the proposal and told to Perez that he had to remove Casillas, Pepe, Ramos and Ronaldo to take control of Real Madrid. I think Jose does not want to return to Real Madrid now, and many things have to change in Real Madrid for he comes to consider his return to Bernabeu.

In Madrid all Real Madrid fans calling for the return of Jose. All the Madridistas I know want him back, people in bars, in Santiago Bernabeu ...

But if would depend on Florentino Perez I'm sure Jose would be coaching Real Madrid next season. Perez is passionate about Jose. But money can not buy everything.

I am extremely happy to have Jose with US.

Regards.

Real Madrid is most lunatic club that ever existed. From their owner to their fans, they are never happy and only want more more and more. They are just never happy with what they have.

Two years ago, Perez wanted to make Real more spanish because at that time it was very popular. He got Isco, Illaramendi, Carvajal, Morata, Jese and projected they will all get in team. But very soon he didnt care about that project anymore. Now Morata is sold already, Isco, Illara, Jese dont get regular play, while Carvajal...well Madrid spent 30m on Danilo.

Honestly I lost last piece of interest after they got rid of Di Maria (who was key player for them) and bought James just because he was popular at the time.

And that comes from someone who was ''supporting'' Real since the days of Zidane and all the way when Mou was manager. I was always for Real vs barca, but they crossed the line. Its like watching a bussiness company, not football club.

I don't believe it for one second. Makes absolutely zero sense from every angle. He's unpopular with the players, the fans, the entire city of Madrid. He's too controversial for the league, his tenure there the last time wasn't a success per say and ended in a disaster, His style of football and approach to the game doesn't match the ideology and expectations of the fans and the club as a whole. And according to the article, Ancelotti's inability to win the league in two years is the reason cited for his possible exit if that's the case why would Perez hire Jose on that basis seeing as he only won 1 title in 3 seasons and his madrid side were realistically out of the title race by December in his last season.

The only way Perez even tries such nonsense is if it corresponds with the fans wishes as they hold the trump card with their vote.

Why would Mou ever want to go back, the media used to announce where his kids were and people would turn up and throw and swear at them, the players hated him, he hated the players, the media absolutely despise him (at least the press here acknowlege he makes half of their sports section), the players are old, the club employs a Galactico policy which means he would be unable to get the players he really needed.

That's not even mentioning the affection he has for Chelsea and the fact he's currently planning to finish his club coaching career here. The RM fans should be singing the name of Jose because he was right. Lopez WAS (is) better than Casillas. The players he brought in were the right ones. The video got taken down but many here will be familiar with the documentary video on Youtube called 'Real Madrid's Weak Spot' and explained it perfectly.