test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

Lol your going over board.

I really think baba need at least till December to get used to the team and the league.

then play zouma over iva. iva is not even a proper FB, so people cant even use the excuse of not playing a CB as a RB cos thats exactly what we are currently doing.

also,december? really? look at pedro today and tell me a player needs 4 months to get acclimitized. also, the way we use our LB, baba should not have much problem.

also, i am not going over board. no sane person who has chelsea as his first priority over ivanovic would have started iva, and why can be seen even from this match.

TheIceMan and MrBlueGuy like this

Jose has got a massive task on his hand regarding our back four.

I think his brilliance masked how weak that department of our team was before he came, but that can no longer hold up.

We lack serious pace with both Terry and Ivanovic in the team.

I think Ivanovic is too slow for RB but maybe just right for a CB pairing with Zouma.

It's either that, or we move Fabregas up and play with Mikel-Matic and be extremely defensive and hope for Fab and Hazard to create that one or two moments of brilliance for Costa and Pedro to put into the net.

What is clear is that this squad as it is can in no way shape or form play expansive football. It's just too slow at the back.

It's only the 3rd game of the season and already Matic is looking winded from having to cover for every single mistake. He are going to burn our the most important player in the squad if Jose doesn't get this fixed. Come on, man. Do it once more for us. Make this bad situation into a strength.

quickpassnmove likes this

Mourinho - "I have to say sorry to so many people for the win because they will be very disappointed"

:lol::lol::lol:

What a f'in boss.

His Sky Sports interview was epic too. He looked like De Niro from "Ragging Bull". Any minute he could punch you out.

CMS likes this

iva starts.

cesc on the pitch but pedro subbed and cesc plays as a RW. cos he is so super fast and he can cover so brilliantly for iva, right.

almost cost us the match and people are praising him for a comment?

The Power and lionsden like this

iva starts.

cesc on the pitch but pedro subbed and cesc plays as a RW. cos he is so super fast and he can cover so brilliantly for iva, right.

We won. Isnt that the most important thing? Or is the moaning aspect what you enjoy the most?

TheIceMan likes this

What a f'in boss.

His Sky Sports interview was epic too. He looked like De Niro from "Ragging Bull". Any minute he could punch you out.

Was that Roberta DeNiro?

We won. Isnt that the most important thing? Or is the moaning aspect what you enjoy the most?

we won against WBA. wow? should he get a noble prize for that?

i guess iva and cesc did not disgrace and embarass us enough at etihad, that we want more proof of their incompetence.

sorry, for not enjoying the 3 points when our problems our so glaring even at the start of the season.

iva starts.

This annoyed the shit out of me but we won so no problems

i guess iva and cesc did not disgrace and embarass us enough at etihad, that we want more proof of their incompetence.

sorry, for not enjoying the 3 points when our problems our so glaring even at the start of the season.

We lost there 3 out of 4 times. Yea its a big deal. We lost against a great team in Man City and Swansea game was like today. Just as we get some sort of rhythm going we go down to 10 men. So relax, its not all doom. Get Ivanovic out the starting 11 and we wont be doing so bad.

darrus likes this

We lost there 3 out of 4 times. Yea its a big deal. We lost against a great team in Man City and Swansea game was like today. Just as we get some sort of rhythm going we go down to 10 men. So relax, its not all doom. Get Ivanovic out the starting 11 and we wont be doing so bad.

exactly thats my point. why was iva in the team. if iva was not dropped after the city game, then when will he be dropped. since when do we have to see our manager's stubborness and ego keep costing us?

lionsden likes this

you are jumping out the plane way too soon. I know you don't really mean most of it and are just venting, but come on. It's clear what the problem is, and I doubt Jose is going to let it continue for much longer. He does show loyalty and faith, but only for so long. He'll deal with Ivanovic.

But I think what's holding him back is the thought of losing both JT and Ivanovic in the same season. That's a ton of experience and character. But he'll have to address it soon. He subbed JT off at the Etihad, and I think that was a warning shot that no one is untouchable.

I give it a few more games.

exactly thats my point. why was iva in the team. if iva was not dropped after the city game, then when will he be dropped. since when do we have to see our manager's stubborness and ego keep costing us?

I think if Baba was ready he would have played. Only trained alone this week.