The Mourinho Thread

Jose has said something About Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

RCL will play on Sunday?

Indeed, in Spain there have been some words of Jose praising Messi again. Anyone know if they are true and Jose said that? because I do not see it in reports from England.

Mourinho: "I spent hours and hours studying how to dial to Leo".

Mourinho. "Leo Messi is indefensible. It is unique and always make the difference." Mourinho also added that "with Messi, any big team can win the Champions League. "

Mind Games?

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/mourinho-pasado-horas-horas-estudiando-como-marcar-messi-4169806

Regards.

Jose praises Messi because he doesn't like Ronaldo anymore. Just forget about Messi signing for us. It's not gonna happen unless you give 200M...

Jose praises Messi because he doesn't like Ronaldo anymore. Just forget about Messi signing for us. It's not gonna happen unless you give 200M...

Maybe, perhaps impossible, but as you say, the best way to avenge the betrayal of Cristiano Ronaldo against Jose it may be signing Messi and see Ronaldo crying while Messi collects golden balls with Mourinho. The perfect revenge for Jose.

Maybe Messi wants to put an end to his career in Barcelona winning everything this season as the end of cycle.

And Jose did not say anything for free.

Although his signing is highly unlikely ...

Can understand that point of view but on the other hand, why must people take it for granted that just because it's Mourinho and he's at a big club, therefore it's only normal he's doing well? We have seen managers gone to big clubs before and failed miserably. Let's not also forget Fergie used to win a few Manager of the Month awards like every season. Mourinho hasn't gotten one since March 2007 and he's won only 3 in total.

Menschliches allzumenschliches, however. As a club, we should not be naive. Nietsche might not know football, but when you let popular opinion decide ...

I take it as a compliment tbh. Mou intrigues, frustrates and irritate people while getting results. Nobody can deny Mou is going down in history as a great manager. He still could use a lil work on aesthetics though [emoji23][emoji23][emoji16]

Jose has said something About Ruben Loftus-Cheek?

RCL will play on Sunday?

Indeed, in Spain there have been some words of Jose praising Messi again. Anyone know if they are true and Jose said that? because I do not see it in reports from England.

Mourinho: "I spent hours and hours studying how to dial to Leo".

Mourinho. "Leo Messi is indefensible. It is unique and always make the difference." Mourinho also added that "with Messi, any big team can win the Champions League. "

Mind Games?

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/mourinho-pasado-horas-horas-estudiando-como-marcar-messi-4169806

Regards.

a gentle poke in the eye for Pep ... with players away Jose was feeling mischievous

Pep apparently agreed to coach City from next season(according to rumor around today). This would be great and will finally the debate once and for all whether he is better than Jose. Jose has adapted in over 4 leagues and going strong still while Pep winning Bundesliga is the equivalance of us winning the League Cup by beating Southend with our strongest starting 11.

If he succeed the debate will go on and on like Ronaldo vs Messi atm while if he fails that will end it once and for all. If the rumor is true I can't wait to see next season, will have the potential to be one of the best title race ever in BPL history with Arsene Wenger finally know how to win ugly+keep on winning against shit teams and LVG somewhat found his formula and getting his signings in early like us last summer.

If we stand still with our squad and only additions we get are the likes of Green as backup or someone like Benteke I can already see us doing a City this season, WE MUST IMPROVE ALL THE TIME both on and off field and not sleep on victory.

Wow what a major move it would be to see Pep in England. You almost got to wonder if JM knew about this happening given what he was saying about Messi and throwing shade on Pep's achievements with that side and what not.

Will be interesting to see if Pep has what it takes to be successful in England. His time at Bayern Munich has been a black mark on his career and I still can't get over the fact he chose Bayern in that poor league. And I have no sympathy for him being judged solely on his CL endeavors while at Bayern because he knew what he was getting himself into.

I just couldn't imagine Pep Guardiola walking around Tesco's in a rainy Manchester city center. I guess he would analyse the store layout before he goes in and devises a plan on how is going to attack the situation.

I just couldn't imagine Pep Guardiola walking around Tesco's in a rainy Manchester city center. I guess he would analyse the store layout before he goes in and devises a plan on how is going to attack the situation.

No way, he wouldn't analyze anything or devise a plan. He would just use he same style he always does and just attack. No need to analyze since he will do the same thing no matter what.

No way, he wouldn't analyze anything or devise a plan. He would just use he same style he always does and just attack. No need to analyze since he will do the same thing no matter what.

i thought he might change it up and do something stupid like sit in the trolley whilst his kids push him around.

Always expected Pep to join the EPL but not this soon.

Can't stand Guardiola's fake gentlement acts, especially with the general help Mancity receives from the FA.

Then the media will praise him as the god of beauty football playing 10000 meaningless passes and 80% posession. And Mou will be the devil of football.

For a neutral this would be fun. Jose, Pep, LvG (reunited), Wenger. And if Klopp/Rafa joins Liverpool, it could be a crazy season.