The Mourinho Thread

Exactly, people saying they cant believe in Mourinho being outclassed and unprepared. Of course it has to be the players, José doesnt do any mistake!

Mourinho is not the best manager in the world right now, but he is our best option by far. With that said, fan boys will blindly denfend him in every single criticism he is given. For them, he will never do one thing wrong in his career.

Until May, we will here all sorts of stories about Jose and all sorts of wankfest in here. I just hope there are enough memes and smileys to survive until he officially announces it.

Who is the best manager in the world ? You cant always have good seasons, he failed this season, thats pretty clear, does that mean he will next season ? No.

Who is the best manager in the world ? You cant always have good seasons, he failed this season, thats pretty clear, does that mean he will next season ? No.

Right now? Klopp without one single doubt!

He not only outclassed Madrid in 3 straight games, but he did that with much less money. The entire Dortumund squad is worth 94mi euros, which would be able to buy Pepe + Di Maria + Ozil or only CR7!

BVB lost 3 essential players on their back-to-back titles (Sahin, Kagawa and Barrios), but managed to find 2 better replacements (Lewandowski and Reus) for a profit of more than 10mi euros.

On top of that, he didnt create one hell of an unsustainable dressing room with the players he chose by himself....

Just saying that that is something you might want to keep in your mind. If we keep on reacting this way after every rumor, we're in for an emotional roller coaster the next couple of months.

Emotional is just by being here. Just see the above post.

See some of these postings & wait till the game is on tonight. Now, that´s the icing on the cake here.

@, now you ask me if I want Klopp, right? No!

I still stand by my opinion that it is either Mourinho or bust (in our current situation and Roman's lack of patience). We know that Jose will have 100% backup from everyone (fans, media and even the board), he knows the league and is capable of building impressive teams.

Klopp, on the other hand, is inexperienced in EPL and might not be able to handle egos. All of this is still a big question mark on him. So, despite the fact I think he is currently the best manager in the world, I dont think he is ready for Chelsea and all that comes with it.

Mourinho for the rescue!

He not only outclassed Madrid in 3 straight games, but he did that with much less money. The entire Dortumund squad is worth 94mi euros, which would be able to buy Pepe + Di Maria + Ozil or only CR7!

BVB lost 3 essential players on their back-to-back titles (Sahin, Kagawa and Barrios), but managed to find 2 better replacements (Lewandowski and Reus) for a profit of more than 10mi euros.

On top of that, he didnt create one hell of an unsustainable dressing room with the players he chose by himself....

Are you not rooting for the wrong team here ?

As you may know, I hope Chelsea are not about saving money. We do not care about the amount some fucking Dort player cost.

Are you not rooting for the wrong team here ?

As you may know, I hope Chelsea are not about saving money. We do not care about the amount some fucking Dort player cost.

I hope Chelsea is indeed saving money, because no matter who is our owner, it is not healthy to throw money into the trash. Like Torres...

It is absolutely ridiculous to listen to some 'fans' who go on about money not being an issue. Makes me wonder if they are not only here because of it. If you can have a mentality that helps you finacially, you can only benefit from it!

I think you are the one rooting for the wrong team, do us a favor and keep logged off!

And thats it ? Would you have talked the same way if Dortmund was eliminated by Malaga and Pellegrini ? Dude, he has a good group of players, in five years, he changed BVB, just like Mourinho changed Porto for example, but I think you are judging Jurgen like he was in the business since 2000 and had several teams to say he is the best coach in the world.He is the best coach for Dortmund, not sure if he can do as good as José here, or to succeed at Madrid now.

And thats it ? Would you have talked the same way if Dortmund was eliminated by Malaga and Pellegrini ? Dude, he have a good group of players, in five years, he changed BVB, just like Mourinho changed Porto for example, but I think you are judging Jurgen like he was in the business since 2000 and had several teams to say he is the best coach in the world.He is the best coach for Dortmund, not sure if he can do as good as José here, or to succeed at Madrid now.

And back then, Mourinho was the best coach. Simple!

What do you mean, "I think he cant do good here"? I already said this in the previous post...

I hope Chelsea is indeed saving money, because no matter who is our owner, it is not healthy to throw money into the trash. Like Torres...

It is absolutely ridiculous to listen to some 'fans' who go on about money not being an issue. Makes me wonder if they are not only here because we have money.

I think you are the one rooting for the wrong team, do us a favor and keep logged off!

Why DO YOU WORRY about it ? Have you paid for any Chelsea player ? Stop posting irrelevant issues here.

I wanna see an offensive football games & Chelsea winning & I do not give hoot how much any player cost.

And back then, Mourinho was the best coach. Simple!

What do you mean, "I think he cant do good here"? I already said this in the previous post...

My point is mister, Jurgen Klopp is certainly a good manager, but dont even try to think he is the best around, he is still young, he still need to win the Champions League, and win in other countries, with different mentalities, different environnement, different football, José is the best manager because he won everywhere, he is a legend, a top top manager, you cant win everywhere by being good, you must be special, you must be better than everybody.

Klopp has done an amazing job at Dortmund, but what exactly qualifies one as being the best manager in the world? Is it not ones managerial record we should look at? You could say Jose has done what Klopp has done earlier in his career with FC Porto. Yeah, you could say that Klopp has outsmarted Mourinho this season but one season doesn't make one the best manager in the world.

Mourinho's time at Madrid hasn't exactly been great but many managers struggle at that club. To me Jose's still the best manager in the world simply because of his track record. No other manager has ever won a Champions League medal with three different teams other than Jose. Klopp's not yet in Jose's league simply because he's still at the start of his managerial career and hasn't yet achieved that much.

You can't say Klopp's the best manager in the world because he's outsmarted Mourinho (or anyone) over 3 cup games, that's quite outlandish to say IMO. After all, Borussia are 20 pts behind Bayern in the league atm, they haven't been that great this season. Klopp still has a lot to do before being considered as the best manager around.

My point is mister, Jurgen Klopp is certainly a good manager, but dont even try to think he is the best around, he is still young, he still need to win the Champions League, and win in other countries, with different mentalities, different environnement, different football, José is the best manager because he won everywhere, he is a legend, a top top manager, you cant win everywhere by being good, you must be special, you must be better than everybody.

No he doesnt, I am not talking about careers here, 'mister'. I am talking about being the best as of right now!

It is laughable for someone to say Mourinho is the better coach in the last 2 years or so. He has the most expensive squad in the planet and basically only won 1 La Liga and 1 Copa del Rey. He was a failure at Madrid and people have to accept that. It also took him almost 2 years to beat Barcelona...

Klopp on the other hand, won 2 Bundesligas and 1 DB-Pokal by trashing Bayern. He is also on route to try in winning BVB's third UCL and has almost secured their first final since 1997.

Who was better in the last 2-3 years? Who did more with a very tiny fraction of the other's budget?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, "you have to be better than everyone else to win"? Please, what about Pep Guaardiola and SAF?

One has 4 years of career and already has the same amount of UCL that Mourinho has and the other has more than double of his trophies.

By your standards, they should be better than Jose. But they aren't!

It is laughable for someone to say Mourinho is the better coach in the last 2 years or so. He has the most expensive squad in the planet and basically only won 1 La Liga and 1 Copa del Rey. He was a failure at Madrid and people have to accept that. It also took him almost 2 years to beat Barcelona...

Everyone knows that Mourinho underachieved with that squad but it's a testament to what many call the greatest team that has ever existed in football. Like them or not, Barcelona in the last few years were head and shoulders the best team in the world - so of course it'll be difficult for any team that's competing with them on a regular basis to be as successful as they should be.

Klopp has done an amazing job at Dortmund, but what exactly qualifies one as being the best manager in the world? Is it not ones managerial record we should look at? You could say Jose has done what Klopp has done earlier in his career with FC Porto. Yeah, you could say that Klopp has outsmarted Mourinho this season but one season doesn't make one the best manager in the world.

Mourinho's time at Madrid hasn't exactly been great but many managers struggle at that club. To me Jose's still the best manager in the world simply because of his track record. No other manager has ever won a Champions League medal with three different teams other than Jose. Klopp's not yet in Jose's league simply because he's still at the start of his managerial career and hasn't yet achieved that much.

You can't say Klopp's the best manager in the world because he's outsmarted Mourinho (or anyone) over 3 cup games, that's quite outlandish to say IMO. After all, Borussia are 20 pts behind Bayern in the league atm, they haven't been that great this season. Klopp still has a lot to do before being considered as the best manager around.

I can say Mourinho is not the best manager in the world right now, because that has nothing to do with past record. I never touched overall careers!

Also, your Bundesliga comparison is irrelevant because the last time I remembered, Mourinho wasnt able to replicate our first two EPL season in the third year. Does that mean he was not the best manager back then? I also dont remeber him reaching UCL final with us...

If you look at what he has done in Real and what Klopp has done in BVB, this is not even a fair game!

EDIT: I will be forever hated in this thread because I am not a fan boy. No manager is above the club and no manager will get my blind love...

@, now you ask me if I want Klopp, right? No!

I still stand by my opinion that it is either Mourinho or bust (in our current situation and Roman's lack of patience). We know that Jose will have 100% backup from everyone (fans, media and even the board), he knows the league and is capable of building impressive teams.

Klopp, on the other hand, is inexperienced in EPL and might not be able to handle egos. All of this is still a big question mark on him. So, despite the fact I think he is currently the best manager in the world, I dont think he is ready for Chelsea and all that comes with it.

Mourinho for the rescue!

You're right in that there's maybe a bigger risk with Klopp but on the other hand perhaps there's an even bigger reward with him if it works than there would be with Mourinho? There's no reward without risk.

Mourinho is the safe option but he's also the more volatile and expensive one. He earns about 12m a season now according to most reports! I doubt Klopp gets even 1/3 of that a season.

When I look at Dortmund I see an excellent, young, hungry team that have been coached to the highest level. When I look at Madrid I see everything I don't want Chelsea to be.

*This is all irrelevant anyway because Klopp will never come here but we're just speaking hypothetically of course.

No he doesnt, I am not talking about careers here, 'mister'. I am talking about being the best as of right now!

Klopp on the other hand, won 2 Bundesligas and 1 DB-Pokal by trashing Bayern. He is also on route to try in winning BVB's third UCL and has almost secured their first final since 1997.

Who was better in the last 2-3 years? Who did more with a very tiny fraction of the other's budget?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, "you have to be better than everyone else to win"? Please, what about Pep Guaardiola and SAF?

One has 4 years of career and already has the same amount of UCL that Mourinho has and the other has more than double of his trophies.

By your standards, they should be better than Jose. But they aren't!

Pep Guardiola is an exception, his team is not a normal team, he made the best team in the history of the game, when you compare the two Champions League of Mourinho with the two Champions League of Pep for me is madness.It is not the same configuration i would say at all, not the same team; not the same decade.

Ferguson in 26 managerial year won two CL, josé in 10 won also two, does that mean they are on the same level ? No, Ferguson achieved more, with the same team, and have ten year more that Mourinho, you are just comparing completely different managerial carreers.At the moment, If you are searching a manager, what would you pick ? Jurgen, Alex or Mourinho ?

I can say Mourinho is not the best manager in the world right now, because that has nothing to do with past record. I never touched overall careers!

Also, your Bundesliga comparison is irrelevant because the last time I remembered, Mourinho wasnt able to replicate our first two EPL season in the third year. Does that mean he was not the best manager back then? I also dont remeber him reaching UCL final with us...

If you look at what he has done in Real and what Klopp has done in BVB, this is not even a fair game!

EDIT: I will be forever hated in this thread because I am not a fan boy. No manager is above the club and no manager will get my blind love...

Ghost goal, penalties, end of the story.The line between winning and losing in the CL is way too short.