The Mourinho Thread

Another woeful "tactical" display. Luckily Man United and our other so called "rivals" are very average teams themselves. Too bad it won't work against Barcelona or Madrid or even the likes of PSG and Atletico for that matter.

I don't see his 2nd spell being a long one. Only a matter of time before Roman gets bored with the negative ribbish "football" and wonders what he's wasting his money for.

Mourinho won't last long here. His fanboys should deal with it. He will again get exposed in the champions league as he has done in the last few seasons. No other big name manager will dare set up his team to play this way big match after big match.

Any other top class manager could have easily won the league with this team after such a limp attempt from our "rivals", who are no better than Monaco.

Shit football and lack of CL success means Mourinho will be out and then no big team will want him. Roman really is brutal like that, ask Ancelotti. He'll have to run to the Arabs at PSG. Mourinho should never forget he needs us more than we need him.

It hurts me immensely to say it, but right now, I'll bite the bullet and go for Klopp if he's available. I'm fully convinced he'll have won the league this season with this same team and by playing at least something called football. Moirinho is the right man for the wrong team or vice-versa. Too many blinded by short term league success, but it's obvious to me now Mourinho is not the right manager for the long term. Roman will get frustrated and sack him again.

Mourinho won't last long here. His fanboys should deal with it. He will again get exposed in the champions league as he has done in the last few seasons. No other big name manager will dare set up his team to play this way big match after big match.

Any other top class manager could have easily won the league with this team after such a limp attempt from our "rivals", who are no better than Monaco.

Shit football and lack of CL success means Mourinho will be out and then no big team will want him. Roman really is brutal like that, ask Ancelotti. He'll have to run to the Arabs at PSG. Mourinho should never forget he needs us more than we need him.

:cry::lol: There are dumb comments and then on a scale of 1 to 10 there are infinitely dumb comments. Anyways, today is a day for me to enjoy the beautiful sunshine as we get closer to the title :D

Another woeful "tactical" display. Luckily Man United and our other so called "rivals" are very average teams themselves. Too bad it won't work against Barcelona or Madrid or even the likes of PSG and Atletico for that matter.

I don't see his 2nd spell being a long one. Only a matter of time before Roman gets bored with the negative ribbish "football" and wonders what he's wasting his money for.

I think you have to try and enjoy the win a little. We just won against our bitter rivals minutes ago, enjoy the win celebrate with fellow fans, get drunk and then you can come hours later to be critical.... You're too stiff.