The Mourinho Thread

There is that but the thing is, why spend 50m for Falcao when you can probably get a good quality ST for a much lower price and then spend the remaining money on someone else to improve other areas that we need to fix. It's a case of probably of wanting to see the club spend wiser than they are right now.

Can we tho? Lewa is most likely going to Bayern and Cavani will cost just as much if not more. Those 3 and RVP (we missed the boat big time there) are the best four forwards in world football right now, if were serious about getting back with the big boys, one of these is what's going to get us there.

Can we tho? Lewa is most likely going to Bayern and Cavani will cost just as much if not more. Those 3 and RVP (we missed the boat big time there) are the best four forwards in world football right now, if were serious about getting back with the big boys, one of these is what's going to get us there.

Don't think Lewandowski heading to Bayern is as simple as it look. There seems to be some contradiction of reports saying he will leave for Bayern, he will stay at Dortmund till 2014, could end up in PL etc. Nothing is certain yet. And heck, even Gomez (not that I want him here) is available for only 25m!

Well, thats not different from the kind of articles we see in Daily Mail, in fact its not different from those things we see in random twitter accounts...

Bild is the biggest BS newspaper in the German speaking area. It's probably even worse than DailyFail level.

http://www.thechels.co.uk/4227-chelseas-next-manager-a-statistical-analysis/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

A very nice in depth statistics of top managers and candidates for Chelsea's next manager, including Mourinho. I think it will change alot of the opinion about Mourinho and young players.

What about Jurgen Klopp, granted he would have the desire to leave Dortmund. After today's performance their is not a doubt in my mind that Klopp is a world class manager who is constantly able to get his team going with free flowing attacking. With a way less talented squad they gave Mourhino's team a bashing.

Hell how could anyone not love Dortmund, they are a fan supported club (in the bundesliga tradition) and are now creating superstars at a fast rate. I don't see how anyone would want to leave that team, their fan section is ridiculous!!!!

Some may say, why pay so much money for Falcao, cheaper players are available...etc.

Well, may I point out ?

Roman has no problem with money, so why not buy the hottest striker around ?

If needed Roman buys others too, later. It´s not a matter of money for Roman but FFP is the problem.

Chelsea is not a club that bargain for prices of players. If any player is available, Chelsea meets the FFP, Roman buys him.

After all, Jose needs a player or two as a gift to sign for Chelsea.

If Jose & Falcao are signed I am gonna piss my pants, from happiness.

It makes you wonder how a German source has inside information on a Spanish team's Portuguese manager going to England.

Spain and English Press are still guessing. Nothing to get worked up over just yet

Yesterdays game showed exactly why i don't rate Mourinho THAT high.

Ozil as a winger... all balls to CR... you can't do that against a well organised side with lots of automatisms and great players.

Excuse me but are you doubting Jose´s choices ?

Have you been Chelsea´s fan long enough to remember what Jose had done for this club several years ago ?

Coach puts out players to perform. If these do not play well, as we had seen last night, then the coach can go...you know where.

http://www.thechels.co.uk/4227-chelseas-next-manager-a-statistical-analysis/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

A very nice in depth statistics of top managers and candidates for Chelsea's next manager, including Mourinho. I think it will change alot of the opinion about Mourinho and young players.

bump.

Statistical Analysis of Managerial Options-> http://www.thechels.co.uk/4227-chelseas-next-manager-a-statistical-analysis/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter