The Mourinho Thread

:blink: :blink:

my expressions after i read the few pages.

WWWOOOWWW!!! you would think we were 20 points behind the 19th placed team and not 7 points ahead the 2nd team and with a FUCKING game in hand.

i am sorry but i did not see anything wrong with his approach. i mean what are we critisizing him for today? cesc not being able to complete a 5 yard pass? remy and costa getting injured and we having to play with a 37 year old striker who looked ragged after 20-25 minutes?

qpr put their hearts on the line. they stopped us from playing and getting any momentum. anytime we got behind them, they simply lunged at us (anyone remember the sandro tackle on oscar[i think]). but apparently it is all simply due to our manager. what a piece of shit he is. has kept us on the top of the table since day1. kill him!!! burn him!!!

:blink: :blink:

my expressions after i read the few pages.

WWWOOOWWW!!! you would think we were 20 points behind the 19th placed team and not 7 points ahead the 2nd team and with a FUCKING game in hand.

i am sorry but i did not see anything wrong with his approach. i mean what are we critisizing him for today? cesc not being able to complete a 5 yard pass? remy and costa getting injured and we having to play with a 37 year old striker who looked ragged after 20-25 minutes?

qpr put their hearts on the line. they stopped us from playing and getting any momentum. anytime we got behind them, they simply lunged at us (anyone remember the sandro tackle on oscar[i think]). but apparently it is all simply due to our manager. what a piece of shit he is. has kept us on the top of the table since day1. kill him!!! burn him!!!

Plus the fact that WE ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT...

People seem to forget we are playing with the stress of being first......for a long time at that. Arsenal can play great without a worry because they have guaranteed 4th (their only objective ever) hence they play without care.

Our team don't handle the pressure of being favourites well. We're used to being underdogs for titles.

We go to PSG 2nd leg as underdogs(since they dominated us in the first leg) we played well for 30mins till ibrahimovic gets red.

All of a sudden we became massive favourites to go through and we turn to complete dogshite from there.

Of course, Mourinho is completely hamstrung by the Oscar and Ramires dilemma. Very different from the situation I described above, were he actually has good options he's not playing enough. The problem with these two Brazilians is neither are good enough. They can play better than they've shown in recent months/years, obviously, but they've had their chances and blown them continuously. Neither are Chelsea standard and neither will get near Madrid or Barca's first team. Oscar is the lesser of two evils, at least he can pass a ball, so I'll go with him for majority of our matches till the season ends.

Surely no one can be happy with the turgid shit we've played this entire year? We're just reliant on individual brilliance from Eden Hazard, opposition errors and set pieces. There's very little margin of error with that style of play which was emphatically emphasized against PSG in the CL.

There has to be an evolution with Jose and in result the team next season. My biggest gripe with this team is we simply do not dominate possession like the elite teams (PSG, Bayern, Juve & Madrid) do. Expending so much energy chasing the ball will always lead to fatigue. Not surprised players are running on fumes at the moment.

For me, this season is all about instilling a winning mentality in the players so I can excuse the shit football but we're too big a club to continue in this fashion for another season.

Surely no one can be happy with the turgid shit we've played this entire year? We're just reliant on individual brilliance from Eden Hazard, opposition errors and set pieces. There's very little margin of error with that style of play which was emphatically emphasized against PSG in the CL.

There has to be an evolution with Jose and in result the team next season. My biggest gripe with this team is we simply do not dominate possession like the elite teams (PSG, Bayern, Juve & Madrid) do. Expending so much energy chasing the ball will always lead to fatigue. Not surprised players are running on fumes at the moment.

For me, this season is all about instilling a winning mentality in the players so I can excuse the shit football but we're too big a club to continue in this fashion for another season.

But we had a game in midweek and QPR had whole week to prepare !

Oh no, it actually was the other way. But everyone here know that this would be brought immediately if that was the case and we would not win. Just 10000000% sure, everyone, it's so obvious.

So our whole week to prepare resulted in one shot on target, against the worse side in all aspects of defence in this league. That's ridiculous. Mourinho brain washed people's head with this advantage of more rest days for preparation (mine too :( ) We were outplayed two times against PSG, once against 10men, even though we two times had a whole week to prepare while PSG played their game on the weekend. Let's not bring this argument, ever, ffs, please.

You know a post is absolutely spot on when even jose's fan boys cant come up with any rebuttals to the points raised other than the highly predictable insults I.e pictures, gifs, the usr of the word "embarrassing" and so on and referencing his accomplishments as a manager which has absolutely nothing to do with the argument at hand. You should post more often. Really enjoyed reading that.

It didn't go well for City, now, did it?

He said on the Friday that he's here to build new Chelsea for the next 10 years and that's the most important thing of his job.

What the hell is this ? Another lie. What he is doing is 100% quick fixes, short sight solutions. Like if his plan is to be here only those 2 years. He hasn't build anything yet, if he had a fall out with the board for example and there was no him next season then the new manager would have to start from almost the ground zero ! He would have to learn our players how to apply pressing, how to build up the game in possession, how to use the proper full-backs, how to execute counter-attack, he would be at the exact same situation with bringing up youths from the bottom ... LOL !

Let's hope that 3rd season will be finally about building. Then start giving grades. Currently we are in his comfort zone shell. I bloody hope that in 3rd season he doesn't back to his shell as soon as something goes wrong.

I really really hope that 3rd season will be breaking season in many aspects. Now is like he wants to have another medal in his cabinet to show as soon as someone want to criticize him to cover his ego. Brendan Rodgers said after last season game against Liverpool that as soon as you want to criticize him, he is going to show his CV and medal lists and say "but it works". And Brendan knows him very, very well.

Yeah, in the short term it works, but he's here for 10 years I hope. Then it won't work without proper platform which is yet to build.

I don't mind replacing United in winning all Premier League titles as soon as there's no extraordinary side in the league. That's how they won basically their titles in the Roman era I can remember. Only very good, record breaking sides knocked them of their perch, they were winning all the rest "casually ordinary seasons".

To take that place is a dream.

I don't simply see how this shit is going to continue in the current form though. If less luck, less coincidence, less "winning spirit" (call it as you like) was at our side we'd be fighting for 4th. I don't mind this shit to continue, but I watch football for long, long time to know that playing like this you could easy have been found out in many more games that currently we have been. We've collected like 27/36 points since turn of the year. To analyse game by game you can calculate that in other circumstances without that freaking lucky star at our head it could be even 15/36 . Yeah, I already saw stuff like this that when you play like the way we are playing from the 1st of January you don't win 27/36 points. And you ? Everyone of us saw this.

Watch us win the League and people being unhappy that we picked the trophy up the wrong way. :lol:

Blame your ambitions for the team, not the manager.

:lol:

That's like lionsden said above, only with gifs, emoticons, pictures etc. people can come up .

So more

:lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:

But seriously discussing is redundant. As long as we win this forum should be closed and only result be screened. That's what many people want here I see. Because that's the only thing that is worth discussing so why even bother.

But I never ever understand how discussing result is interesting. Performance, yes, but result ? Result is a fact and you can't discuss with facts. And forum is about sharing opinions. QPR - Chelsea 0:1. Let's discuss it. Oh now, the discussion ended as soon as I wrote the score.

Why some people want the forum to be dead ?

more

I simply can't be as ecstatic winning in this way. Winning with the style, putting stamp on the opponent is 10 times better. I watched the first half of Sociedad game in the pre-season and the first half against Burnley like 3 times. Beautiful stuff. You just want to enjoy it and rewatch this and analyse and rewatch again.

How can I enjoy this ? I can't. I have to remind myself that we won 0:1 to bring some joy. Long time since I watched the replay of our game.

:lol:

That's like lionsden said above, only with gifs, emoticons, pictures etc. people can come up .

So more

But seriously discussing is redundant. As long as we win this forum should be closed and only result be screened. That's what many people want here I see. Because that's the only thing that is worth discussing so why even bother.

But I never ever understand how discussing result is interesting. Performance, yes, but result ? Result is a fact and you can't discuss with facts. And forum is about sharing opinions. QPR - Chelsea 0:1. Let's discuss it. Oh now, the discussion ended as soon as I wrote the score.

Why some people want the forum to be dead ?

more

I simply can't be as ecstatic winning in this way. Winning with the style, putting stamp on the opponent is 10 times better. I watched the first half of Sociedad game in the pre-season and the first half against Burnley like 3 times. Beautiful stuff. You just want to enjoy it and rewatch this and analyse and rewatch again.

How can I enjoy this ? I can't. I have to remind myself that we won 0:1 to bring some joy. Long time since I watched the replay of our game.

I don't understand what he said or what the context is. You do your discussion, no one is stopping you. No one has the authority to stop you unless you cross a line and then the mod's need to come up.

I never said Chelsea's style of playing is brilliant. It's bad, at times its borderline pathetic. But that was going to happen this season, I had set my bar low cause 2 seasons is not what it will take a manager of Mourinho's play-set to come up with beautiful football. I do my analysis, I do it full-time professionally. I used to do it for this site, before I stopped because of time constraints and also because quite a few educated members left to be replaced by ones who will go from 'Mourinho is god' to 'He should be sacked if we don't win anything this year' in the span of 45 minutes.

You shouldn't be enjoying the football. You should be enjoying the fact that Chelsea are on their way to win the League after 5 long fucking years. You think I like the fact that we are not dominating our opposition? No I don't, but right now I know that is not happening. But I fucking loved the way we won it yesterday and as a whole I'm fucking delighted how things are going on. People are beating themselves down on the silliest things. Like I genuinely believe if we are a minute away from the title few people are sitting with crossed arms going ' We could have dominated' . Like fuck your domination, this beautiful club just won the League and I'm fucking happy.

I have no problem whatsoever , this is a forum, there has to be a bit of negativity from people, but it's being outright criminal now.

I don't understand what he said or what the context is. You do your discussion, no one is stopping you. No one has the authority to stop you unless you cross a line and then the mod's need to come up.

I never said Chelsea's style of playing is brilliant. It's bad, at times its borderline pathetic. But that was going to happen this season, I had set my bar low cause 2 seasons is not what it will take a manager of Mourinho's play-set to come up with beautiful football. I do my analysis, I do it full-time professionally. I used to do it for this site, before I stopped because of time constraints and also because quite a few educated members left to be replaced by ones who will go from 'Mourinho is god' to 'He should be sacked if we don't win anything this year'.

You shouldn't be enjoying the football. You should be enjoying the fact that Chelsea are on their way to win the League after 5 long fucking years. You think I like the fact that we are not dominating our opposition? No I don't, but right now I know that is not happening. But I fucking loved the way we won it yesterday and as a whole I'm fucking delighted how things are going on. People are beating themselves down on the silliest things. Like I genuinely believe if we are a minute away from the title few people are sitting with crossed arms going ' We could have dominated' . Like fuck your domination, this beautiful club just won the League and I'm fucking happy.

I have no problem whatsoever , this is a forum, there has to be a bit of negativity from people, but it's being outright criminal now.

Wow, you finally said what your real position is. Because from my short time here the only thing I got from your posts is that your blind Mourinho supporter. You literally only came up with this :lol: and only replied to the posts that criticised Mourinho. So I made my assumption that something is wrong with you that you don't how shit we're playing. However now I know I was wrong, sorry.

I agree with you and I always say that I only start giving final grades after 3rd season. However I don't know how many people are there who seem that they don't bother about anything but box score. Why even watch the match then ? If we only want to discuss the boxscore - the forum is dead.

I sincerely hope that everyone here only pretends to not be even one bit worried about how we play and only waits for this title to be finally won.

However you exaggerated. No one would ever criticize Chelsea if they would do something once to justify the means. But the pattern is obvious. So you actually excuse the one shot on target against the worst defence in the league, after the whole week of preparation ? I don't. You say that you expected that, I didn't. Sorry, I really didn't. The two games against Paris are explainable ? No they aren't.

The money that is spent here encourage to demand more.

The slump after December is too much. We win yes, but as I said, probably in 9 out of 10 seasons we would not win that much post December. It concerns me that we don't have anything build yet. Only act on the short term work. And that fucking, stupid approach to our youths. I just can't accept it.

This league title won't taste as good as you thought. The last months bereft me of an excitement. I only want this god-damn title to be wrapped up and move on from that and build on from that.

In the perfect world, Jose just throw that huge monkey off his back after this title and start again from the 3rd season. Buy crucial players, promote and play some of our golden youngsters and when we entertain Bayern don't fucking defend with 11 men in our 30 metres zone. Don't only nullify them, don't play Azpilicueta as a winger, Zouma as a midfielder etc. Get there, play tactically but don't be scared as shit of them. Can Jose deliver that even with better players ? He has to start the change from the bottom of his mind I fear.

Well, it will be the most lackluster title win possibly in Premier League history. So yes, people including myself will feel bitter about that, but, we'll take it. I personally feel it's almost embarrassing to be called Champions just because of the premise "Champions still grind out games when they're going through bad form" etc. We were Champions for a month at the start of the season. Since then, all we've done is end up with a higher math figure than the other teams.

You feel its embarrasing to be called Champions. Good on you. That's your opinion and I respect opinionated people. But you can't complain when people are going to be against it now can you?
We are no Champions of football, we are champions of math.

Champions of football or Champions of math, Champions of first place gets you a trophy not a Champions of fourth place with 'attractive football' written in quotations on the pedestal.

We've been doing that for too long. It is not fun. People watch football for entertainment. Are fun and entertainment not one and the same? I don't understand what some people watch football for if not for...the actual football, but i'm open to enlightenment. (I guess they may watch for escapism reasons, which is why when we 'win' ((regardless of the actual football)) it makes people feel like they've won something in real life which makes their cycle of a rut a little less tedious. I think these are the people who are happy with a win regardless how it comes. They must be depressed.)

We have been doing it for too long due to unstability. I think that's a pre-conceived notion here isn't it? People watch football for entertainment. I for one love entertainment but I take a team's win over entertainment any fucking day of the week. Once again, different opinion. That doesn't indicate depression, I didn't understand that analogy at all. I'm the happiest fucking guy in the world right now, I'd still not complain about the way we won against QPR yesterday because 1. I don't expect beautiful football by Champions in the last few games of the League, that hasn't happened in over a decade or two. 2. We beat them in the harshest way possible, which I fucking loved. We gave them the belief that they were in the game and would have point to close the gap against Hull by a 1 point and crushed their dreams. Fucking loved that it happened to those scum.

We play, consistently, how let's say, Crystal Palace played before Pardew took over. Some people are happy with that if we get a shiny recognition after all of it. Those some people are crazy. I can't wait for pundits and history archives alike to droll on about how boring this Chelsea team is, can any you? For the sake of football, any of the 3 teams below us should win this league. I'm talking about for the sake of neutrals and football fans. Those teams deserve it more. Because they're bold. They look to attack and entertain like a bull or a flock of dragons. That's respecting the audience, putting on a performance & not just mopping the stage when you've promised a big loud set while still taking people's money. I have to stress - if this is the level of football we can expect, what do we watch for? If only the result matters, why don't we just check the results on Yahoo after the game? (because people saying they only care about wins are either in denial, or are contradictory.)

Those some people are crazy to you. People like you are crazy to me . You get my drift? I dont give a fuck what pundits and history archives think. They can spend a 60 minute history show talking about how bad we were for 59 minutes over the course of 10 trophy laden seasons, but they will always end that 1 single minute saying what we won. You talk about the neutrals. If you haven't noticed it yet already, I'm not a football purist. I find football in any form, played in any manner absolutely fucking gorgeous. I don't prefer attacking or defensive minded football better. I don't believe that Stoke's football is boring either. They played fucking gems under Tony Pulis, which I honestly enjoyed so much from a tactical point of view. It looks simple only if you're Brendan Rodgers. Manchester City are entertaining you aren't they? Arsenal too yes? Liverpool surely do as well. Lets not forget the mighty Manchester United. Who's going to remember their performances after this season?

I didn't get the yahoo analogy too. In this point of the time, a marathon of a season, results come above anything. If you don't like this level of football, no one is forcing you to watch it. Come on down at TalkChelsea and complain about it, and you'll get the same number of people complaining about you. Opinions are free. At this stage of the season, considering how battered our team is, results are the only thing that matter to me. That is not me being in denial or contradictory, that is me being realistic. I have set my bar, maybe you and the one's you speak for are in denial cause you are expecting more from this team and a manager whose speciality has never been attacking football in the second season with a handful of games left to go.

because the other teams have played great football all season , and have outscored us ...... havent heard of utd and arsenal playing bad football this season...have we?

people are always critical of their own clubs performance, and make it out like everyone else has been playing out their skin for the past 15 months, not just a few games