The Mourinho Thread

His pathetic stubbornness is sickening. The frustration of watching the game vs QPR proved one thing; He shouldn't f**king be put on a pedestal if he isn't willing of taking advantage of our squad and balance the defending and attacking tactics, if we lose the title because he doesn't maximize the potential of the LB & RB positions, he should never be forgiven. Our left side was handicapped the whole game. Azpilicueta, bless him, was doing his best to connect with Hazard & Cesc in attack on many occasions but him being right-footed made it impossible for him to put in correct crosses with his left foot for example. I remember vividly a game under AVB where we played Norwich away and drew 0-0. If you look at the team sheet from that game and the team sheet to today's game, you can see that there has been an upgrade on many of the positions, but yet we're playing lethargically in a pathetic and frustrating way that makes you want to scream at the screen.

It's pathetic that he keeps using the same selection, it's pathetic that he keeps using the pathetic excuse of Ivanovic and it's also pathetic that he doesn't learn from his pathetic mistakes. Like honestly, if Phillips' shot had went in and we drew/lost, would he have had a genuine explanation of why we didn't lose other than honestly say that QPR defended and pressed well? I really hate to be fear-mongering right now, but we've survived the dark days of Ancelotti 10/11, AVB & Di Matteo (Benitez did fine given the circumstances), and we have the means at our disposal to never experience those painful moments again. I don't mind grinding out results, but we need to minimize the risk of playing like we did today against all teams. Ivanovic is the one of a few to blame really. His complacency is plain to see, you can tell by his body language that he's not willing to go a painful extra mile of becoming better than he already is because he's guaranteed a starting spot for the remaining games.

25e.gif

Rotation choices questionable throughout the season, but we are where we are now because of him and i'm thankful.

Me too, I'm eternally grateful that he came back, but we should learn from United 11/12 and Liverpool last season. PSG at home should remind anyone of not taking anything lighty because of comfort zone stubbornness. I'm grateful for him, but no one is above the club and we were lucky to win today.

Surely no one can be happy with the turgid shit we've played this entire year? We're just reliant on individual brilliance from Eden Hazard, opposition errors and set pieces. There's very little margin of error with that style of play which was emphatically emphasized against PSG in the CL.

There has to be an evolution with Jose and in result the team next season. My biggest gripe with this team is we simply do not dominate possession like the elite teams (PSG, Bayern, Juve & Madrid) do. Expending so much energy chasing the ball will always lead to fatigue. Not surprised players are running on fumes at the moment.

For me, this season is all about instilling a winning mentality in the players so I can excuse the shit football but we're too big a club to continue in this fashion for another season.

Winning makes me happy.

His pathetic stubbornness is sickening. The frustration of watching the game vs QPR proved one thing; He shouldn't f**king be put on a pedestal if he isn't willing of taking advantage of our squad and balance the defending and attacking tactics, if we lose the title because he doesn't maximize the potential of the LB & RB positions, he should never be forgiven. Our left side was handicapped the whole game. Azpilicueta, bless him, was doing his best to connect with Hazard & Cesc in attack on many occasions but him being right-footed made it impossible for him to put in correct crosses with his left foot for example. I remember vividly a game under AVB where we played Norwich away and drew 0-0. If you look at the team sheet from that game and the team sheet to today's game, you can see that there has been an upgrade on many of the positions, but yet we're playing lethargically in a pathetic and frustrating way that makes you want to scream at the screen.

It's pathetic that he keeps using the same selection, it's pathetic that he keeps using the pathetic excuse of Ivanovic and it's also pathetic that he doesn't learn from his pathetic mistakes. Like honestly, if Phillips' shot had went in and we drew/lost, would he have had a genuine explanation of why we didn't lose other than honestly say that QPR defended and pressed well? I really hate to be fear-mongering right now, but we've survived the dark days of Ancelotti 10/11, AVB & Di Matteo (Benitez did fine given the circumstances), and we have the means at our disposal to never experience those painful moments again. I don't mind grinding out results, but we need to minimize the risk of playing like we did today against all teams. Ivanovic is the one of a few to blame really. His complacency is plain to see, you can tell by his body language that he's not willing to go a painful extra mile of becoming better than he already is because he's guaranteed a starting spot for the remaining games.

Your attitude is what's pathetic. As angry and frustrated as you were when you wrote this nonsense, is no more angry and frustrated than the rest of us are having read it. No doubt you believe you can see more than the rest of us can. No doubt you also believe you are able to apply better analysis to what you see than the rest of us are able to. Wrong and wrong. How do I know?

I read your post.

You know a post is absolutely spot on when even jose's fan boys cant come up with any rebuttals to the points raised other than the highly predictable insults I.e pictures, gifs, the usr of the word "embarrassing" and so on and referencing his accomplishments as a manager which has absolutely nothing to do with the argument at hand. You should post more often. Really enjoyed reading that.

Surely no one can be happy with the turgid shit we've played this entire year? We're just reliant on individual brilliance from Eden Hazard, opposition errors and set pieces. There's very little margin of error with that style of play which was emphatically emphasized against PSG in the CL.

There has to be an evolution with Jose and in result the team next season. My biggest gripe with this team is we simply do not dominate possession like the elite teams (PSG, Bayern, Juve & Madrid) do. Expending so much energy chasing the ball will always lead to fatigue. Not surprised players are running on fumes at the moment.

For me, this season is all about instilling a winning mentality in the players so I can excuse the shit football but we're too big a club to continue in this fashion for another season.

This...

Exactly why I was soo frustrated yesterday watching the QPR game. I love Jose and there isn't a better manager in the world.

Does that mean we have to be happy with the way we are playing after all the promises he made when he returned??

I do get it.. He wants to secure a few trophies under his belt because in the end of the day he's a winner. Playing ugly seems to be the best way for us to win those trophies this season but this is the second season since his return and Im looking forward to seeing how we play next season after we lift the prem.

This...

Exactly why I was soo frustrated yesterday watching the QPR game. I love Jose and there isn't a better manager in the world.

Does that mean we have to be happy with the way we are playing after all the promises he made when he returned??

I do get it.. He wants to secure a few trophies under his belt because in the end of the day he's a winner. Playing ugly seems to be the best way for us to win those trophies this season but this is the second season since his return and Im looking forward to seeing how we play next season after we lift the prem.

Apparently you have to otherwise you are a hater and not a "superfan". Jose is flawless even his **** doesn't stink.

Nothing brings me more joy than seeing all the haters (both supposed Chelsea supporters and rivals) get their panties all up in bunches after Jose once again wins another game we had no business winning.

You hate him when we win, you hate him when we lose, true supporters love him through both! He is the father of our football! He defined our style of play and our winning mentality! He is without question going to go down as one of the greats the game has ever produced and most of his reign will be at the club I love!

LONG LIVE THE SPECIAL ONE!

Your such a child. Everyone at Chelsea obviously loves Jose .. Fucking hell he is basically a God here. Some of us just want to see nice football. We want Jose to be the man to get us playing it. Nothing is more important than winning and Jose makes us winners... Great. Sometimes we use this thread to release our frustration when we play like dogshit to get those wins.

It's criminal to dislike the way we win.. i know!!

Apparently you have to otherwise you are a hater and not a "superfan". Jose is flawless even his **** doesn't stink.

What pisses me off mostly is half of these infants who deem anyone who dare criticises Joses approach a hater, probably don't even come to The Bridge and watch the games we analyse..