The Mourinho Thread

When forum does become a nazi camp ?

I don't want to over dwell on result. Everyone knows result so what's the point ? Maybe close adding posts and just put the result table ? I thought we want to share opinions of performance rather than write two liners posts of score.

Yes, results are good but I'm not glory-hunter to only be interested in that. I watch football to see passion, to see quality, it's been like that since I was a kid. I see Chelsea week and week out to know that performances are not good, doesn't excite me too much and especially against big teams I'm frustrated badly how toothless we are. Henrique said what I've been thinking - yes, we can win this title, but on the long term we have to rebuild this side. The line between defeat and glory is so thin now, good to have luck and coincidence on our side, hell even yesterday we scored a scrappy winning goal, how we managed to grind out result is remarkable, probably the most remarkable thing in our game now. I remember when I was waiting for shitty United team to drop points and they somehow managed to be on a winning side. It frustrates me as hell and I wished my club would have that luck. And we have that luck and for others fans this have to be nightmare like it was for me. I don't want to complain on that side at all but role can reverse easily. When I look on our fixture list I see so many potential dropping points performance but somehow we got positive at the end. Football is not basketball, volleyball, tennis or handball when you have to play good to win. In football you can win even not playing good and have one or two isolated situations. You can win the Champions League not playing good. That's football, one of a kind sport. But I simply know sooner or later, if that shitty performances are due to continue, we will be found out badly, just like we were against PSG.

This title will be nice, but painfully watching us in the last months, it ripped me off of an excitement and I know I'm not the only one (I hope someday you join us :) ). I want to win this title because we can build on that from far better position, and that's somehow now even more important to me than the title itself.

i know its not a nazi camp, hence when some people decide to bitch and moan continously, i prefer to see at the positives and by god, there are a bucket load of positives.

:lol: - glory hunter. so i am a glory hunter who was supporting the team even when we got knocked out by PSG but people like you and others who were cribbing, moaning and simply acting like childish brats are perfectly fine gentlemen simply looking at the quality. atleast have the courtesy to call it as it is,

"luck".. really , there was nothing lucky yesterday. if we scored a scrappy goal and that tags us as "LUCKY", then what was the moment when courtois gifted them the goal. our first 20 minutes were very good attacking display. then we conceded 2 quick and horrible goals and from a comfortable situation, we found ourselves at the end of a barrel. the players were disorganized and needed a HT. after HT, we were again great. we deserved the win. also, do tell me about this luck that you keep talking about. were we lucky against burnley when we did not get 2 stonewall pens and then had a player sent off. were we lucky against soton when they got a pen for a similar thing that matic did but costa dint get a pen when fonte tackled him. i can go on and on and on. so dont try and put our team's realuts and performances down to luck. come up with a better argument.

well, i would take a couple of poor result like PSG rather than a whole lot of "good performances" but 9 trophyless years like arsenal's which is what you seem to be indicating to.

no thank you, really dont wanna join that group of fans. i am fine the way i am.

i know its not a nazi camp, hence when some people decide to bitch and moan continously, i prefer to see at the positives and by god, there are a bucket load of positives.

:lol: - glory hunter. so i am a glory hunter who was supporting the team even when we got knocked out by PSG but people like you and others who were cribbing, moaning and simply acting like childish brats are perfectly fine gentlemen simply looking at the quality. atleast have the courtesy to call it as it is,

"luck".. really , there was nothing lucky yesterday. if we scored a scrappy goal and that tags us as "LUCKY", then what was the moment when courtois gifted them the goal. our first 20 minutes were very good attacking display. then we conceded 2 quick and horrible goals and from a comfortable situation, we found ourselves at the end of a barrel. the players were disorganized and needed a HT. after HT, we were again great. we deserved the win. also, do tell me about this luck that you keep talking about. were we lucky against burnley when we did not get 2 stonewall pens and then had a player sent off. were we lucky against soton when they got a pen for a similar thing that matic did but costa dint get a pen when fonte tackled him. i can go on and on and on. so dont try and put our team's realuts and performances down to luck. come up with a better argument.

well, i would take a couple of poor result like PSG rather than a whole lot of "good performances" but 9 trophyless years like arsenal's which is what you seem to be indicating to.

no thank you, really dont wanna join that group of fans. i am fine the way i am.

I'd argue with you but then you come up with "Arsenal" which is biblical here, everyone who has something to say is Arsenal supporter in disguise, then nah, I lost my mood for that.

You said that our performance in the second half vs Hull was good ? I leave this here.

I enjoy results, don't enjoy performance practically at all. We are good teletext team. There's a big difference how I take fun from watching Chelsea in a game against Burnley in August and all-but-a-few games in 2015, but it's just me.

Our attack is better, its just the defending that has stayed bad. We need to fix that

The defence that seems to drift apart lol.Hopefully the weeks break will come in use.Start afresh ish and remember how to defend a lead.Used to be so good at that under Jose.Go 1-0 up and be fine,these days just go a bit odd.Go 1-0 up and think hmm let them have a go now

Sort that daft issue out and all good...capable of doing both just seem to have forgotten how

The defence that seems to drift apart lol.Hopefully the weeks break will come in use.Start afresh ish and remember how to defend a lead.Used to be so good at that under Jose.Go 1-0 up and be fine,these days just go a bit odd.Go 1-0 up and think hmm let them have a go now

Sort that daft issue out and all good...capable of doing both just seem to have forgotten how

Oh defending a lead...is that even possible in 2015 :fainthv9:

In the last few games though we tried to keep a high line with the slowest centerback combination of any champions league team I was just lool

One thing he lost is pulling rabbit out of hat.

In past, he could win against any team with very surprising setup, he become a little bit too conservative and predictive.

And i realy dislike we go down for everything; ivanovic, willian, oscar, etc...and constant complains about refs. As if anything will be changed after his rants.

Eat the defeat, study it and next time perform to that level that even refs cant take win away from you.

In past, he could win against any team with very surprising setup, he become a little bit too conservative and predictive.

And i realy dislike we go down for everything; ivanovic, willian, oscar, etc...and constant complains about refs. As if anything will be changed after his rants.

Eat the defeat, study it and next time perform to that level that even refs cant take win away from you.

If it was as easy as you described then you would be manager of Chelsea.

His rants actually harmed us as stats show, lost A LOT OF PENS this season because no ref wants to be seen as 'weak', 'Jose's bitch'...etc by people so in a doubt situation they immediately choose the ignore option.

Hope he stops doing it from now on even if a decision is against us, oh and maybe he should stop instructing players to fall so dramatically then maybe we can get on the FA's good book again. Every single time Costa/Ivan/Fab...etc been tripped in the box they go down as if they just encountered a career ending tackle with arm out wide and mouth open, look at Hazard against Liveprool in CO Cup earlier this season, naturally fall and we get our pen.

Was just thinking back to that time in 2010, when we played Inter at the bridge. Expected them to sit back and defend their lead, but he played 4-3-3 and it was wave after wave of counter-attacking football. Really put us on the back foot

He needs a big trophy to relax - the EPL will (I'm praying) be that trophy.

I really do expect to see a different team next year

thats what im also thinking. 3 years is a long trophy drought for him(CC isnt a big one).Jose is playing really safe this time.

Last year we were so much better agaist big teams, but this time we were really poor in terms of performance. hope to see better performace with good result next year.

Wouldn't an EPL+Carling Cup trophy only reinforce his ultra conservative and reactive approach more? I mean trophies/reward reinforces what we believe, and it makes our beliefs stronger. At the end of the season Mou will look at this season as very succesful, he won two trophies. So he will continue to do what he has been doing.

I hope i am wrong though.

If we secure the league, the Champions League will be the next target.

What he'll realize is it doesn't work in the Champions League anymore. He hasn't won it since 2010 with inter.

Pressing and quick tempo and high intensity play is the new style and we need that to win champions League.

Wouldn't an EPL+Carling Cup trophy only reinforce his ultra conservative and reactive approach more? I mean trophies/reward reinforces what we believe, and it makes our beliefs stronger. At the end of the season Mou will look at this season as very succesful, he won two trophies. So he will continue to do what he has been doing.

I hope i am wrong though.

I think you are right and hope we are both wrong