The Mourinho Thread

I think that on a club like ours where every loss / draw is an authentic drama that seems the world is running out Jose does well be very cautious with young boys.

If Nathan Ake or Ruben Loftus-Cheek had played on Sunday they would probably be the focus of all criticism. It's sad, but a bad result brings out many unjustified criticism.

With 20 years a player is not ready for criticism. The press makes a fierce criticism against players for Absolutely dramatize everything.

I think that Jose managed well the policy of our young players. He uses this process with young players:

1. First they hit Jose makes training every day with him to internalize their methods / philosophy.

2. After Jose gives them an opportunity without any kind of risk.

3. If the youngster has good acting / performance, Jose gives him another chance in several consecutive games.

4. Jose puts him in a more or less important match.

5. If he has responded with its performance, Jose puts him in a big match.

6. If the player manages to pass each level, he is important for us (Kurt Zouma).

I think it's a wise not to "kill" the progress of our young players process.

In football sometimes critics are crazy. One day you are the best ever and the next you're the worst garbage of the universe.

For me go step by step with young kids is the best policy.

About Cuadrado, For me it is impossible to criticize him because he has not played practically. but Jose warned that Cuadrado will be important next season.

He has come here at a very difficult time for us, with matches with very high demands. Maybe it would have been unwise to put a player who has just arrived.

With Jose many players need time to adapt their working methods and Cuadrado is now at that stage. We have signed a Cuadrado for the next 4 seasons, not just for four months. Step by step.

Regards to ALL.

I think that Jose managed well the policy of our young players. He uses this process with young players: 1. First they hit Jose makes training every day with him to internalize their methods / philosophy. 2. After Jose gives them an opportunity without any kind of risk. 3. If the youngster has good acting / performance, Jose gives him another chance in several consecutive games. 4. Jose puts him in a more or less important match. 5. If he has responded with its performance, Jose puts him in a big match. 6. If the player manages to pass each level, he is important for us (Kurt Zouma)

Can you bring any examples where he's done that bar Varane and Zouma?

Can you bring any examples where he's done that bar Varane and Zouma?

Hi friend!

Right now Zouma is on the fourth level (4. Jose puts him in a more or less Important match) since the end only juice that we have played this season. At the beginning of the season Zouma never played because he was learning from Jose each entrenamierto. after he had a few minutes in games without risk (excepting the game against United, but it was a different situation) and then Zouma has begun to be important to us. Right now no one doubts that he will have a great future with us.

And Varane also passes through those levels. He came to Real Madrid in 2011 but it was not important to Jose until January 2013. As Zouma, Varane did not practically minutes in his first months with Jose but gradually was still important for Real Madrid.

The time when Varane arrived at the fifth level (5. If I've Respond With Its performance, Jose puts him in a big match.) when Jose gave him his big break in the Spanish Cup against Barcelona at Bernabeu. That was in January 2013, 18 months after his arrival at Real Madrid.

Zouma and Varane are the best examples for believing that go step by step is better with young players than take risks.

Regards.

Hi friend!

Right now Zouma is on the fourth level (4. Jose puts him in a more or less Important match) since the end only juice that we have played this season. At the beginning of the season Zouma never played because he was learning from Jose each entrenamierto. after he had a few minutes in games without risk (excepting the game against United, but it was a different situation) and then Zouma has begun to be important to us. Right now no one doubts that he will have a great future with us.

And Varane also passes through those levels. He came to Real Madrid in 2011 but it was not important to Jose until January 2013. As Zouma, Varane did not practically minutes in his first months with Jose but gradually was still important for Real Madrid.

The time when Varane arrived at the fifth level (5. If I've Respond With Its performance, Jose puts him in a big match.) when Jose gave him his big break in the Spanish Cup against Barcelona at Bernabeu. That was in January 2013, 18 months after his arrival at Real Madrid.

Zouma and Varane are the best examples for believing that go step by step is better with young players than take risks.

Regards.

I asked to bring examples bar them two. Both of them are extraordinary talents that were brought in not exactly for small money. He's been in management for 15 years, so far we have only two very recent examples. Any more? I'm genuinely asking because I'm not that familiar in depth what he did outside of Chelsea.

Hi friend!

Regards.

Hi friend,

I think Zouma is already in level 6, according to your formula.

He played many cup games and some CL games an did well (level 4) and then Mou put him against Liverpool and Mancity instead of Cahill (level 5) and hem performed well (level 6). He even trust him so much to play him out of position in midfield (level 7 [emoji12])

He did the same with Ake at the beginning of the season, Ake also played many cup games and had some time in the CL but unfortunately Ake got injured. After that he didn't get back into the team, because we arrived in an important part of the season.

I also think, when Mou wins this year's EPL he will have more balls to play open football, more attacking football, more youngsters and more rotation. Currently he is too afraid to risk things. That EPL title would bring us to a total new level, I really believe.

It's hard to talk about Mourinho philosophy in bringing youth, where he only brought Davide Santon directly from the Academy.

I seriously doubt that the press would be hard on youngster. Seriously ? They rather would point what was good, especially if that youngster was English.

Benzema & Pepe being the main 2 springing to mind, should remind people that it's nothing new, players playing despite awful form. It is what it is with Mourinho and so fucking sadly it won't change

Remember when he put all the blame on Schurrle for City equaliser while it was Ivanovic who completely switched off in that action ?

His allegiance to his leutanents is uncanny.

I also think, when Mou wins this year's EPL he will have more balls to play open football, more attacking football, more youngsters and more rotation. Currently he is too afraid to risk things. That EPL title would bring us to a total new level, I really believe.

I hope so too ! First thing first, start making substitutions before 70th minute.

I asked to bring examples bar them two. Both of them are extraordinary talents that were brought in not exactly for small money. He's been in management for 15 years, so far we have only two very recent examples. Any more? I'm genuinely asking because I'm not that familiar in depth what he did outside of Chelsea.

Chelsea 1st spell - Mikel? I forgot

Inter - Santon

Real - Varane (Nacho, Morata)

Chelsea - Zouma, (Ake)

We should not forget this project is also new to Mourinho, to cope with FFP, implement youngsters, work for a long time.

When he arrived in his past clubs, the main goal was fast trophies and he succeeded.

The longest time at 1 club was 3,25 years (first spell Chelsea)

Now this is a new project, Mou wants to stay here to be our Sir Alex, and if he win things, the club wants him to stay too.

But first things first, he needs to win the EPL to be calm again and to convince the board he is still the man for this job. He has a lot of pressure, we've seen the relieve when he won the COC, the celebration and smile. But that's just the starter, EPL is the main course.

It's like a poker player desperately grinding himself into the money before making risky moves, cause he needs the money so badly.

So when it's done (win the EPL), he will have less pressure, which means more space for mistakes, more space to try new things like more attacking formations, more space to play youngsters like he mentioned with RLC next season (as he expect to win the title).

So let's hope we win the EPL, it would be the best thing for our club's stability and future improvements.

Hi friend,

He played many cup games and some CL games an did well (level 4) and then Mou put him against Liverpool and Mancity instead of Cahill (level 5) and hem performed well (level 6). He even trust him so much to play him out of position in midfield (level 7 [emoji12])

He did the same with Ake at the beginning of the season, Ake also played many cup games and had some time in the CL but unfortunately Ake got injured. After that he didn't get back into the team, because we arrived in an important part of the season.

Winning the title will mean nothing in terms of Jose giving more chances to youngsters. Some managers believe in youth, give them a chance to impress...other managers prefer the short-term approach.

The biggest indicator for me was the dead rubber we played in the last round of UCL group games. Mourinho could have fielded 2-3 youngsters for the full game...but instead, he played the same lineup and gave Ruben Loftus Cheek a worthless 8 minutes.

Chelsea 1st spell - Mikel? I forgot

Inter - Santon

Real - Varane (Nacho, Morata)

Chelsea - Zouma, (Ake)

We should not forget this project is also new to Mourinho, to cope with FFP, implement youngsters, work for a long time.

When he arrived in his past clubs, the main goal was fast trophies and he succeeded.

The longest time at 1 club was 3,25 years (first spell Chelsea)

Now this is a new project, Mou wants to stay here to be our Sir Alex, and if he win things, the club wants him to stay too.

But first things first, he needs to win the EPL to be calm again and to convince the board he is still the man for this job. He has a lot of pressure, we've seen the relieve when he won the COC, the celebration and smile. But that's just the starter, EPL is the main course.

It's like a poker player desperately grinding himself into the money before making risky moves, cause he needs the money so badly.

So when it's done (win the EPL), he will have less pressure, which means more space for mistakes, more space to try new things like more attacking formations, more space to play youngsters like he mentioned with RLC next season (as he expect to win the title).

So let's hope we win the EPL, it would be the best thing for our club's stability and future improvements.

Good post. Could be. Though I'm wondering to myself if we really believe something's gonna change or it's just wishful thinking. Next season he'll have the pressure of winning it back-to-back, which is even more difficult. Actually I can't imagine a season for Chelsea without pressure, so it remains to be seen if the theory of him getting one out of the way holds any water. And most importantly, if we win the league this season, why should he consider changing a winning formula? He has already excused the CL elimination by saying that they didn't lose any matches.

Winning the title will mean nothing in terms of Jose giving more chances to youngsters. Some managers believe in youth, give them a chance to impress...other managers prefer the short-term approach.

The biggest indicator for me was the dead rubber we played in the last round of UCL group games. Mourinho could have fielded 2-3 youngsters for the full game...but instead, he played the same lineup and gave Ruben Loftus Cheek a worthless 8 minutes.

Yeah, normally I don't think it's a must for Mou himself. I think it's a requirement of the board to use more youngsters in the future, especially English youngsters. Mourinho talked a lot about our academy players this season, and specially mentioned the English ones like Baker, Brown, RLC, Solanke?

It's important for the image of the club to have more English players in the team. We lost Cole, Lampard, and will soon say goodbye to JT, with Cahill as the only one (maybe even on the bench) it's not enough.

Mou has screwd up this season. We were promised good football. What have we got? Struggling against Burnley, Leciester and Bradford. City are a mess and we still can't manage to end the race. It is pathetic for a team to invest such a big ammount of money and still play like crap most of the time. Even the mental games and the old Mou tactics have failed this season. Something is clearly wrong and I don't understand why some ask people not to moan about it. Imagine it was Benitez promising us, in 2013-2014, better football this season. Imagine it was Rafa thrown out of the UCL by the first decent opponent he met. How would you talk about that? I like Mourinho and I don't think there's a better solution for us at the moment, but criticism is an absolute must right now, if we want to develop as a club. What happened this season so far is unacceptable when you buy some of the best football players out there and have the one who is supposedly the best manager in the world.

Could it be that he did that to win the game in order to earn points to the EPL? Though it would be a shame if the league as a whole means more than our own team.

Pretty certain most of the clubs in the World, and the 91 clubs below Chels in the Football league would give their eye teeth to have Mourinho at the helm.

That doesn't mean he shouldn't be criticized, does it?

It can look pretty churlish to complain when we are 6 points clear with a game in hand and the capital one cup in the bag but: This is the weakest premership in memory not one team has been consistent. We are devoid of any confidence and look totally knackered. When you look at the way the team was set up for the Capital One cup final, a centre back at right back, a right back at left back, and a centre back in midfield yet we won the game comfortably. The one player who has lost all his confidence is Oscar basically because Mourinho is trying to turn him into James Milner.

Hi Friend!

Sorry I did not answer but just before I was I was working until now.

And forgive but I do not know exactly means "bar". I think you mean players that Jose has made great players from youth.

I think that Varane and Zouma are the exponents. But there have been other players who were nobodies before Jose to coach them and then, thanks to him, they have been important. Deco, Drogba, Di Maria ... True, Jose does not have many players who triunfasen with him since young.

But is that Jose went to Inter Milan and Inter was a team full of older players. With respect to Real Madrid, Casillas and Raul since they have not seen any young player is out.

I think that if Jose now has a willingness to bet on young players like Varane, Zouma. For example, before Jose preferred to goalkeepers with experience and now he advocates for Courtois. Or Hazard and Oscar.

Before Jose preferred the experience of the old players and now he commitment to youth now. Just wait and soon players like Ruben Loftus-Cheek will be in our starting eleven.

Step by step

Regards and sorry.

Hi friend,

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you. Probably Zouma is already consolidated in our starting eleven. I'm sure he's going to be important in the remaining matches until the end of the season. Jose has given opportunities and he took advantage of these opportunities with a spectacular performance. Zouma probably going to be unquestionable the next decade.

About Nathan Ake is true, his injury in November and December was a shame because he'd had his chance. For me, as when we practically have won this Premier League, both Ake RLC will play as many minutes.

For me Jose wants to create a similar project as Alex Ferguson, and he needs the young players for that, and Jose will bet heavily on them. I trust Jose

Regards.