test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

The Mourinho Thread

Started by Fulham Broadway,

You can hardly be surprised to read that I agree, no one is perfect.

My feeling on the Cuadrado transfer is not based on the opinion that the Columbian is lacking quality but, rather, it is based on the view that he is not a Jose type player, as well as on the way Jose speaks about the player. We might get confirmation of the truth at some point, or we might not. Until then speculation is legitimate.

Fabregas is also not a "Jose type player"....

Seriously ridicules excuse.

He screwed up end of fact.

Can't make all your transfer be an ace.

Shame he refused to touch the trophy during the celebrations. Big difference from when we last won it, he took the crown and put it on his own head, now.. people are doing it to him.

Fabregas is also not a "Jose type player"....

Seriously ridicules excuse.

He screwed up end of fact.

Can't make all your transfer be an ace.

The cases are different. Cuadrado may very well have been a Jose signing but, although you are reluctant to accept it, the evidence does admit the interpretation I've put on it. Consider not just what Jose has said about why he wanted Matic, Cesc & Costa but consider also how and when he said it. If there is any equivalent interview about Cuadrado I'm not aware of it.

I say again, I do not believe that Cuadrado was bought on Jose's recommendation and that opinion has nothing to do with whether the player is or isn't a good signing.

His singing today was quite cute

I couldn't hear it. Was on the other side of the bus so could see him clearly with the mic but couldn't distinguish a single word.

Shame he refused to touch the trophy during the celebrations. Big difference from when we last won it, he took the crown and put it on his own head, now.. people are doing it to him.

He's not young and arrogant anymore, he's now mature...and arrogant!

Viper22 and darrus like this

I couldn't hear it. Was on the other side of the bus so could see him clearly with the mic but couldn't distinguish a single word.

a interesting version of blue colour.

Blue is the colour...lallala.naww

He's not young and arrogant anymore, he's now mature...and arrogant!

He didn't even lift the fucking thing, Fergie was doing that in his late 60's/70's!

He didn't even lift the fucking thing, Fergie was doing that in his late 60's/70's!

Fergie was never a team man, though. He was the boss and always maintained that relation with his players. Jose is more than that to players. In the last stint he was more or less the same age as the players so he wanted to celebrate like them, now they're like his kids and he's rather let them have their fun while he enjoys from a distance.

Does that make him a tiny bit less motivated to win trophies, maybe, but he's obviously still incredibly good at just that.

didierforever and Viper22 like this

Fergie was never a team man, though. He was the boss and always maintained that relation with his players. Jose is more than that to players. In the last stint he was more or less the same age as the players so he wanted to celebrate like them, now they're like his kids and he's rather let them have their fun while he enjoys from a distance.

Does that make him a tiny bit less motivated to win trophies, maybe, but he's obviously still incredibly good at just that.

All I wanted was a pic of him with the trophy 'during the celebrations', not much to ask for as a football fan really.

Fair and good points. Must admit i didn't take any notice of Sheva in the World Cup. Suppose his reputation was bigger then his actual talent. He was always a yard off the pace.

In that World Cup Sheva was excellent tho playing with injuries .. It did him and us no good in the end perhaps I should put italics everywhere

some think that is more convincing

All I wanted was a pic of him with the trophy 'during the celebrations', not much to ask for as a football fan really.

He did it today, does it count? :)

2.23111861.jpg

Not sure what you're talking about. He was celebrating just like the rest of the players and coaching staff.

He did it today, does it count? :)

2.23111861.jpg

^ Not a great pic, bad lighting, tacky attire, poor angle etc.

Haven't seen that one from Steve's avatar anywhere.

^ Not a great pic, bad lighting, tacky attire, poor angle etc.

Haven't seen that one from Steve's avatar anywhere.

No offence, but sometimes I find it hard to understand if you're trolling or being serious :D

No offence, but sometimes I find it hard to understand if you're trolling or being serious :D

100% serious, the pic you posted is really poor, I enjoy good photography and general things involving aesthetics.