The Mourinho Thread

Wasn't there rumours about him being given a contract extension recently? Hopefully this is just him trying to put some pressure on the board to get in done. Imo, if he were to manage any other team in the PL it would definetly be manu, but hopefully that will never happen.

And Mourinho just said he turned down other English team (Spurs), because his emotional attachment with Chelsea. Couldn't see him manage other English team, even if he sacked.

It's part of the same interview. I still believe his words were taken a little bit out of context - he has been asked about still feeling the same way about English football after the whole campaign against him and his team. But if his literal words were those and he meant he would stay in England if Abramovich fires him, I feel like he's putting pressure on the board to keep him. 'Bad with him, worst against him' something along the lines.

There had been rumors just this week about the club offering him a 5-year contract extension. I believe he just meant to instill some pain on Spurs by saying he'd never go there if there wasn't a clause in his contract and as the journalists insisted on the topic of working in England despite his recent disappointment with the FA he said something like that.

It's part of the same interview. I still believe his words were taken a little bit out of context - he has been asked about still feeling the same way about English football after the whole campaign against him and his team. But if his literal words were those and he meant he would stay in England if Abramovich fires him, I feel like he's putting pressure on the board to keep him. 'Bad with him, worst against him' something along the lines.

There had been rumors just this week about the club offering him a 5-year contract extension. I believe he just meant to instill some pain on Spurs by saying he'd never go there if there wasn't a clause in his contract and as the journalists insisted on the topic of working in England despite his recent disappointment with the FA he said something like that.

Ah yes, I edited my post earlier and add 'maybe he said that as part of his mind games to get a new contract :ph34r:' sentence. So, agree with what you said here :)

Are only Mind Games. Jose said this week that he never would train other Premier League team excepting Chelsea.

Jose probably is negotiating have more power in the management of our team, and these words are a way of putting pressure on Roman or other members of the club.

Jose will be with us for many years. He wants to be the Alex Ferguson at Chelsea.

Moreover, Jose loves generate mediatic noise. He feels more comfortable with polemics. It is his natural habitat.

Jose is ONE OF US. WE love Jose. Jose loves US. He is the perfect manager/person for us.

tumblr_ljrrd47yZc1qdqmz4o1_400.gif

Regards to ALL.

I love Mourinho as a person but damn i don't think i've once agreed with his lineup. He's the expert but he's an expert in unspectacular wins with 0 shine. can't believe Cahill is actually in midfield.

Its hard to calm down when the manager makes game losing decisions like playing fucking 6 defenders, last time we played that shit we lost 3-1

Right because the match is over and we definitely lost?

You don't know what is going to happen - so curb your negativity.

If Cahil sitting back in the sweeper role gives our offensive players more space and freedom I'm all for that. The Spuds leak goals - lets exploit that whilst stopping them running through the middle - which is exactly what this lineup suggests

Right because the match is over and we definitely lost?

You don't know what is going to happen - so curb your negativity.

If Cahil sitting back in the sweeper role gives our offensive players more space and freedom I'm all for that. The Spuds leak goals - lets exploit that whilst stopping them running through the middle - which is exactly what this lineup suggests