The Mourinho Thread

Jose Mourinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are simply misunderstood, claims David Luiz ahead of Champions League showdown

• Chelsea meet PSG in last 16 of Champions League on Tuesday
  • Jose Mourinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are renowned as being arrogant
  • Former Blues defender David Luiz insists both are portrayed wrongly
Luiz's mind games :Goober:

Seeing the recent discussed topic about Jose - players relationship, maybe this is a whole different thing, but honestly at the first time I know that Jose will be return, what makes me excited is that how fantastic it will be the relationship between 'big personality and nice person' like Luiz and Mata. My assumption is that they are already 'a good players' before without Jose, imagine how great they could become working together with Jose.

When they're both gone, actually what makes me 'shocked' most is that their relationship seems fallen out. I don't know what Jose might thinking about both in reality, but maybe I just expect too much at the first place. It make me conclude that Jose is a pro manager though, he only judges about footballing aspect first.

Hi friend!

Yes. I found some links to Spanish websites (Although I put down to the links translated). The translation from Google Translator is horrible. I tried to translate it better if someone did not understand what Carvalho said.

I hope are well understood the words of Ricardo Carvalho, he defends Jose, Carvalho said that Jose is "honest, sincere and correct".

* Link in English (But at this link Carvalho just talk about Jose). http://www.squawka.com/news/former-chelsea-star-ricardo-carvalho-forgives-jose-mourinho-after-dropping-him/178071

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Problems in the white dress (in Real Madrid)

Ricardo Carvalho. "There were big discussions at Real Madrid".

Ricardo Carvalho: "Every team is a story. In Porto and Chelsea nobody at reacted badly, in Inter I imagine that was the same. In Real Madrid was different because some players were unhappy and from there everything is complicated. You have to respect the hierarchy. The player must play, the coach decide, and the manager manage ".

Ricardo Carvalho. "Outside the locker room they (journalist) talked more than what really happened".

Ricardo Carvalho. "With Mourinho I was fine, no problems. He explained the situation. When I came back from injury he said he could not change the defense. When I needed I was not, I understood but did not like to stay outside. The important thing is that Mourinho tells you the things to your face although you do not agree with him. he was always sincere and correct".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Original link (In spanish). http://www.defensacentral.com/real_madrid/111422-real-madrid-vestuario-carvalho-discusiones-mourinho-casillas-cristiano-ronaldo/

Google translation. http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.defensacentral.com%2Freal_madrid%2F111422-real-madrid-vestuario-carvalho-discusiones-mourinho-casillas-cristiano-ronaldo%2F&sandbox=1

Original link (In spanish). http://www.madridismosubversivo.es/carvalho-hubo-grandes-discusiones-entre-mourinho-cr7-y-casillas/

Google translation. http://translate.google.es/translate?hl=es&sl=es&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.madridismosubversivo.es%2Fcarvalho-hubo-grandes-discusiones-entre-mourinho-cr7-y-casillas%2F&sandbox=1

I hope that with these links will understood what I was saying. Carvalho defends Jose. He says he saw behavior in the Real Madrid who had not seen in Porto and Chelsea, and says he imagines that the Inter the situation would be very similar to Porto and Chesea.

I wish I have helped with this message to all forum members know the words about Jose from Ricardo Carvalho.

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Cheers mate. I found that helpful :)

I watched the documentary, wow, that was inspirational. Increased my respect for Jose even more. Imagine what he felt like on his return home. I want Real Madrid in the final. It will be one of the finest displays football will ever see, imo.

I searched a compilation of the Spanish press attacks against Jose Mourinho.

I hope it will be interesting for everyone to understand how Jose was attacked in Spain shamefully.

1. “Mr. "Indispensable" is made the "interesting" ”

portada-as-mourinho.JPG

2. “Bring such peace (to London) like peace you let (In Spain)”.

“Bye, Bye Mourinho”.

e4ba9540-ca4a-11e2-96b6-7054d21a8f10.jpg

3. Mourinho hides (of journalists). "In this way no, Mou".

as-marca.jpg

4. “Pitiful end”.

portadas.jpg

5. “Mourinho burning Real Madrid”.

Mundo-Deportivo-28.09.10.jpg

6. Goodbye Mourinho! Consummate failure.

mou_104256.jpg

7. Mou unleashes another fire, this time in "La Fabrica" (The Academy of Real Madrid)

(Mourinho) “Dynamite the quarry”

Marca-Mourinho-portada-Toril-Reial_Madri

(La Cantera is what we call in Spain to The Academy)

8. Shameles.

Sport-Sinverguenza-mourinho-2011.jpg

9. Mourinho cowers.

portada+sport.png

10. Bigmouth Mourinho.

xf91s1.jpg

11. Unpresentable Mourinho.

Sport-28.09.10.png

12. Mourinho will play dirty.

Sport-dabril-del_ARAIMA20120420_0061_1.j

13. Incredible shameless.

sport.jpg

14. (Cristiano Ronaldo and Mourinho) The most hated.

Casillas. The other face. "Guardiola is a great person and a great manager"

SPORT_16-11-2010.jpg

15. The latest scandal of Mourinho.

Portada-Sport-El-%C3%BAltimo-esc%C3%A1nd

16. The farce is over.

sport.200.jpg

17. Goodbye to Mourinho. By the back door.

portada+sport.jpg

18. All Madridismo attacks Mourinho and Pepe. The shame of Madrid.

portada+sport.png

19. Mourinho I, the semifinalist.

As-portada-del-maig_ARAIMA20130504_0141_

20. Iker Casillas. "(Mourinho) We can delay one hour the training?". Mourinho. NO!

1285218964_0.jpg

21. Iker (Casillas) you're The Special One.

Jose+Mourinho+Iker+Casillas+Real+Madrid+

22. President: or Mourinho or Us. Real Madrid players to Florentino Perez.

marcacapturaweb_560x280.jpg

23. The desgate of the pressure on the faces of Jose before and after Real Madrid.

antes-despues-fisico-jose-mourinho-paso-

gardiola-mou-antes-despues.jpg

We can not allow this to be repeated here in Chelsea. Jose needs us.

Now more than ever ...

Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho!

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-g

Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho! Jose Mourinho!

Regards to ALL.

Wow, Spanish media should ashamed of themselves. I don't really care about Madrid, as Madrid loss is our gain.

Jose Mourinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are simply misunderstood, claims David Luiz ahead of Champions League showdown

• Chelsea meet PSG in last 16 of Champions League on Tuesday
  • Jose Mourinho and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are renowned as being arrogant
  • Former Blues defender David Luiz insists both are portrayed wrongly
Luiz's mind games :Goober:

no direct quote from Luiz saying either.

He only said something about Zlatan and that he and Mourinho have mutual respect.

Dailymail completely made out the title with little ammunition.

@supporter, you forgot one of the biggest Mourinho supporters in the RM locker room. Arbeloa til this day condemns the behavior of his teammates and backs Mourinho up. No one has defended Mourinho publicly more fiercely than Arbeloa.

I've been a Madrid fan for over two decades now and what the club, Ramos and Casillas did to Mourinho and how they manipulated the press because they think they're bigger than the club made me disgusted and despite celebrating a lot La Décima last season, I'm still upset about everything... I avoid watching Madrid and it won't change until those big egos leave the club. I also have a hard time dealing with Perez and his craziness. I won't stop supporting them, but I don't feel like watching them anymore

@supporter, you forgot one of the biggest Mourinho supporters in the RM locker room. Arbeloa til this day condemns the behavior of his teammates and backs Mourinho up. No one has defended Mourinho publicly more fiercely than Arbeloa.

I've been a Madrid fan for over two decades now and what the club, Ramos and Casillas did to Mourinho and how they manipulated the press because they think they're bigger than the club made me disgusted and despite celebrating a lot La Décima last season, I'm still upset about everything... I avoid watching Madrid and it won't change until those big egos leave the club. I also have a hard time dealing with Perez and his craziness. I won't stop supporting them, but I don't feel like watching them anymore

Hi friend!

Totally agree with you @Barbara. Arbeloa has behaved phenomenally with Jose. He tried Jose with great respect. Probably the player who was best friend of Jose at Real Madrid. Arbeloa is a great person and an honest person.

Yes, I also have that feeling respect to Real Madrid. I've gone since I was a child to Santiago Bernabeu because my father and my brother are Fans of Real Madrid. But since Jose had to leave Real Madrid, I practically have not gone back to Santiago Bernabeu again.

What Jose lived in Madrid, not only professionally, also on a personal level with his family, was shameful.

View Jose Happy in London is the most important. In London people respect him and love him, and England respect him profoundly.

foto-arbeloa-despedida-mourinho.jpg

Regards.

Regards to ALL.

Alonso is another who i highly respect for his time under Mou. He was always reasonable, admited there were issues and remained classy.

Ramos, Pepe, Casillas and Ronaldo were big egoistic cunts althtough I think Ramos-Mou picture was blown up by media, I think they dont hate that much each other.

Ramos - Casillas - Pepe - Cristiano

Were the players that was against Mourinho , basically because they felt untouchable, no one demanded them, they had a guaranteed place, are a divas, they tended to have more power that trainers, but things with Mou are another price and this dont like them.
But the rest of players, was with Mou.
The thing with the spanish press, don't need to be mentioned, they hate him, because he touch his "pampered kids" (Words of Mou).

I wonder what excuse the Simeone worshipers that want him to replace Mourinho will bring now after yet another ridiculous result.

There's no other that should be managing Chelsea now than Mourinho - flaws and all, because all of them are flawed anyway.

I wonder what excuse the Simeone worshipers that want him to replace Mourinho will bring now after yet another ridiculous result.

There's no other that should be managing Chelsea now than Mourinho - flaws and all, because all of them are flawed anyway.

They were terrible against celtavigo. Athletico couldn't get their feet on the ball and had just 30% possession in the first half. I'll choke Mourinho the day Swansea does that to us.

I know we normally have 10-15mins spells where we can't seem to get out of our half, and maybe concede, but not a whole match.

“For an English team, it’s more difficult than other teams,” he said. “The last two English teams to win the Champions League finished sixth and fifth. Chelsea and Liverpool.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/11416876/Jose-Mourinho-PSG-wanted-me-as-manager-but-the-timing-wasnt-right.html

Love how he dismissed United :D