The Mourinho Thread

because of Cesc imo. DD disrupted a few of our attack again imo.

But he gave us the immense aerial presence we lack. Remy is not an "aerial" striker, though he is not at all bad in the air. Drogba being in the box caused them all sorts of havoc from set-pieces. Look how Howard came scrambling out of the goal to punch away Zouma's flick on in the 89th minute. If Drogba wasn't there, either the defence clears it, or Howard comes and claims it. Instead he causes them a nightmare by backing into Jagielka, meaning that Howard has to come and punch. He does punch it - straight to Willian who scores the game-winning goal. Football is a game of small margins and I think you have to give Drogba's physicality some credit. Everton dealt well with set plays all evening until the minute he came on, and then when we went 1-0 up, he did his usual party piece of being arguably the best time-waster in world football by taking it into the corner, winning free-kicks, etc. etc. Yes Cesc gave us a bit more incisiveness in the final third - before he came on we were making a lot of sideways passes in and around the penalty area - but I think Drogba was crucial in unnerving and unsettling an Everton defence totally disorganised after Barry's sending off.

You can take your statement the complete other way and say Loic was well off his best tonight. I recall at least a couple of occasions where he had a quite simple pass out wide and he gave the ball away. Basically put, neither Remy or Drogba are Diego's level, but both have their qualities. In a tight, tactical game where one team is very happy for the 0-0, you need the bullish centre-forward who is going to outmuscle the opposition and win you free-kicks and cause disruption at the back for your opponent. Didier did they very well in his cameo. He was far better last night than he was at Villa and I think José deserves the credit for bringing him on at exactly the right time with a perfect battle plan.

Anyone still out there still in denial that there actually is a campaign against us? Usually i'm the last person to be all tinfoil hat claiming conspiracy or whatever but it's getting ridiculous now.

The Costa 'stamp', Ivanovic's 'headbutt', Mourinho criticizes referees (correctly), numerous blatant penalties not given.

vs

Nigel Pearson chokes a player, Wenger comes into Mou's touchline area and shoves Mourinho, numerous 50/50s going other team's way, Aguero's double foot stamp on Luiz, Man City & their FFP bullshit.

It's beyond a joke now. And it really is going to make us stronger. I will never forgive the FA for this.

Like Mourinho is trying to make it, it really is One vs All.

rise-against-the-odds.png

against-odds-1954623.jpg

As our friend @supporter says, we're behind Chelsea, and behind our leader Jose.

He'll bring us the title and we will hopefully hold onto it for many years yet.

Fuck BT, Fuck Sky, Fuck the FA, Fuck anyone who's not Chelsea.

KTBFFH

No there is not.

If there was a campaign against Chelsea the ref would make a goal against us,

or gives us red card every game reducing us to 10 or 9 players.

As it stand we are the master of our lives and in total control of the title race.

Guess what? No one would have cared if you had lost this match because you are a tinpot club playing in the Mickey Mouse league.

Better put it this way - imagine if Chelsea would be 3rd in that poor league...

Paris, inspite of being the only horse to start the race, still can't finish 1st.....................

Oh my. This.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2950417/Jose-Mourinho-won-does-touchline-tantrums-far-Sportsmail-experts-discuss-Chelsea-boss-good-Premier-League.html

Hope neutrals get that the fucking hate Mail has an agenda against Mourinho. This sort of deplorable articles are evidence enough.

All well and good atm but how will he approach the PSG game? If he chooses bus parking again and we lose it shows he hasn't learned his mistake and probably never will. This PSG game is about time Mourinho try to find his eureka moment instead of just the normal norm of settling for a draw/close loss away from home.

Jose's response should be along the lines of: "Well, I only learned from the master that is Blanc himself. I mean, PSG have been playing absolutely shit all season just to play some mind tricks and lure us into a false sense of security before the match!"

Oh my. This.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2950417/Jose-Mourinho-won-does-touchline-tantrums-far-Sportsmail-experts-discuss-Chelsea-boss-good-Premier-League.html

Hope neutrals get that the fucking hate Mail has an agenda against Mourinho. This sort of deplorable articles are evidence enough.

can't believe these cunts. how dare they?

supporter, you're a Spaniard. How would you say the general opinion in the media was towards him compared to the English media's? I always had this impression that the Spanish media was so much more sensationalist than the English pieces of dogcr*p, but now I'm starting to think that the Spanish didn't have an agenda and insulted him rightfully, like when his team got humiliated by Barca or Dortmund.

I don't believe there's a conspiracy against Chelsea. Mourinho loves to create a siege mentality in his teams wherever he goes. It's his method of operation and he's been doing it for years. Do you really believe that Mou thinks there's a conspiracy against us? Pleeeeeeaaaassse. Maybe cowardice and inconsistency on the part of the officials but a flat out conspiracy? Hell no!

Refs are cowards and are afraid to make big calls these days. City were denied a penalty against Southampton and so were we; but they won and we didn't. They got screwed over by the refs again against Hull but it actually cost them that time. Is there a conspiracy against City? No, just shitty refereeing. And let's not not forget the match against Liverpool where we were lucky to come away with the win after the Cahill handball was "missed" by the ref.

I watched the Newcastle vs Southampton match a couple weeks ago and in the dying minutes Newcastle were denied a penalty when a SH player handled in the box. The ref saw it but was too scared to make the call. No conspiracy just shameful officiating.

People say "oh but look at what happened to Diego he got banned but Aguero didn't!" Was it unfair? Yea, but there's something called the Halo effect and sometimes punishments are dished out based on perception. Diego is a hardened roughhouser and Aguero is a saint by comparison. And it plays a part in everything, whether it's the media, fans or the officials.

Oh my. This.

:lol: How is that an agenda against Mourinho? He himself said that the Premier League is better with him and that's why the journalists took that up as a debate.

If you read through the views, you'll find that most of them like to have Mourinho in the league. But even if they don't, there will always be people who dislike Mourinho. No humans are well liked by everyone anyway.

It just depends on how one go about expressing that dislike I guess. For instance, Neil Ashton...

NEIL ASHTON

We are back in September 2007 territory, when football had earned a well-deserved break from the Chelsea manager.

When Steve Holland, one of the most mild-mannered men in the game, loses his dignity on the bench by copying the mannerisms of Rui Faria and Silvino Louro by leaping off his seat and shouting indiscriminately, you know the game is in trouble.

Their present behaviour is tarnishing the image, what's left of it, of the sport. Quite why Chelsea think this is acceptable is beyond the rationale of any human.

An utter twat who has completely over-exaggerated the situation!