The Mourinho Thread

Talk about bad Karma. Instead of focusing on his team, he's throwing shots at Ancelotti, a manager managing a team in a different competition in a different country.

http://as.com/diarioas/2015/01/24/english/1422115055_880095.html

Talk about bad Karma. Instead of focusing on his team, he's throwing shots at Ancelotti, a manager managing a team in a different competition in a different country.

Ironically on the same day Madrid won after having Ronaldo sent off. Maybe karma is real :fainthv9::ph34r:

Yeah this is what I'm saying.

Mourinho "mind" games are just getting borderline ridiculous.

Before he was all cool and control. His mind games had a purpose, now hes just picking a fight with anyone.

Just focus on the team from now on Mourinho and mind your own business.

Think Madrid failure mentally destroyed him, we might deny it but he has never been the same since then. Before he was this arrogant cool guy who believes he sits on top of the world(with good reason) but now he is kind of losing that hunger, design he had 10 years ago. I just hope we don't bottle this season, by the end of next week we could be out of CO Cup and let City cut the gap back to 2 points.

WE NEED A RESPONSE against Liveprool, a 3-0 victory would be enough to make us forget this defeat.

Carry on, don't let anyone stop you from voicing your opinion. It's just amazing that these voices come after a shock defeat and seem to come with a swagger.......

I've noticed and remarked upon our clear defensive woes even when we were winning while lots of people like to pretend they're not there. I would love to be proven wrong and for Mourinho to sort out our issues with pressing and compactness but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like happening anytime soon. Still I am surprised we conceded 9 to Tottenham and Bradford. That is some achievement.

Im begining to doubt we will actualy win anything except for league perhaps due to 5 point advantage. It will be difficult to win anything actualy. We have good squad that should be HUNGRY for success and show it on the pitch. Players aint robots. Until Mou starts approaching games bit differently, things change in football and Mou approach looks slightly out. We have problems with small team, with big teams, with away games, with defence and attack. Mou became speculative, has little rotation and no plan B.

Hope he can prove me wrong, but we have been so hot and cold this season its painful.

First time around, we were small favourites in all competitions. Now we begin to look like bottlers. It all started in Club world cup, but then under Mou with Super Cup, whole last season...

In his early years, Mou actualy had good record, he was losing games, but it was tight; players fought hard. Last few years he had some major fuckups; Barca 5:0, Dortmund 4:1, Tottenham, now this...Mou from 10 years ago would not allow that shit, simple as that.