The Mourinho Thread

He was always like this but he was winning titles. Now he is two years without any major title and peple started to go at him...

Nevertheless I still fully support him, despite his shit tactics sometime and recent fan talk. He was always provocative and always made a point regardless.

We have been a wreck since 2010 and we are finaly driving in good direction with a plan and vision. Mourinho did big job in this and you all should appreciate that.

He is right about fans, but he should adress it as fans in england, rather just Chelsea fans. It feels disrespectful, even if its true. We always sticked together, if Mou tactics were shit or any other reason, fans didnt sing at Mou that he plays bad football.

That said, PL title is a must. Not that I demand that but the club, players and Mou realy need big trophy to "officialy" show we are doing fine job.

He was always like this but he was winning titles. Now he is two years without any major title and peple started to go at him...

Nevertheless I still fully support him, despite his shit tactics sometime and recent fan talk. He was always provocative and always made a point regardless.

We have been a wreck since 2010 and we are finaly driving in good direction with a plan and vision. Mourinho did big job in this and you all should appreciate that.

He is right about fans, but he should adress it as fans in england, rather just Chelsea fans. It feels disrespectful, even if its true. We always sticked together, if Mou tactics were shit or any other reason, fans didnt sing at Mou that he plays bad football.

That said, PL title is a must. Not that I demand that but the club, players and Mou realy need big trophy to "officialy" show we are doing fine job.

Agree with everything, but about the part should be fans in England, rather than Chelsea. We don't want to make other rival fans 'stand out' every time they facing us as a response, don't we? It is the last thing we need, so critized Chelsea fans only is more 'understandable' in this case, or don't say anything.

I had one thought - maybe Jose's words were wrongly interpreted? I don't know his exact quotes and I cba to search for them (even then I don't trust papers), but maybe he meant that if we had 25% of the atmosphere that Chelsea fans created at Anfield, that would give enough motivation to the players at home. Perhaps it was a compliment to the away support? Just a thought...

All will be forgiven and forgotten once we win the league.

^ "If Stamford Bridge can give us 25 per cent of the emotion Anfield gives Liverpool, I think we can do it. Liverpool, instead of 40,000 fans, they will have five or 10 (thousand).

"Chelsea, instead of 1,000, will have 40,000. I hope that can make a difference in the atmosphere."

^ "If Stamford Bridge can give us 25 per cent of the emotion Anfield gives Liverpool, I think we can do it. Liverpool, instead of 40,000 fans, they will have five or 10 (thousand).

"Chelsea, instead of 1,000, will have 40,000. I hope that can make a difference in the atmosphere."

Ok I stand corrected, thanks.

The last bit annoyed me too. Why did he say we had 1000? Is he arithmetically challenged? There were 4,500 Chelsea fans. Next week Liverpool have an allocation of 4,500 which is not between 5000 and 10,000 like he said. He's massively underestimated the size of our support and overexaggerated the size of Liverpool's.

Agree. But we're not turn like old Abramovich, don't we? Even the boss has changed. We know that last season with the limited squad we have, plus our bad luck, we have reach the maximum possibility in every competition.

That's why this season he sorted out the big problem we have last season. If we fail to win anything again, I bet Jose will be out after the end of season.

I seriously hope that Jose will survive even if we fail to win a trophy. My view is that, although we are an improved side, any success we achieve this season will still be ahead of schedule. We could debate whether or not the problems we've solved were the big ones, but we'd probably agree that they definitely were not the only ones. We still have unresolved issues which are holding us back in my opinion.

The last bit annoyed me too. Why did he say we had 1000? Is he arithmetically challenged? There were 4,500 Chelsea fans. Next week Liverpool have an allocation of 4,500 which is not between 5000 and 10,000 like he said. He's massively underestimated the size of our support and overexaggerated the size of Liverpool's.

Why so upset? I feel like you have a "size complex" :ph34r:

Lowest point in his career or not (I'd say it that was his final season at Madrid by a huuuuuge distance) that doesn't excuse him being an absolute dickhead at times.

Honestly, I think this whole things stems from the weird complex Mourinho has with Chelsea. I genuinely think he believes that he's the biggest and best thing to happen to this club and he behaves like it.

Well our fans are certainly to blame for it. when they chant his name in every single game, numerous times during each games too. You don't see legends like JT, Lampard (before he left), Zola,Drogba, Osgood et al's name being sung out every single game. Our fans are to blame for that imo. When you feed an egomaniac constantly, his ego can do nothing but grow exponentially.

He knows he has the fans wrapped around his fingers and can get away with anything even blatant disrespect.

Jose confirms Mohamed Salah and Andre Schurrle are selected for tomorrow's game. #CFC

doubt that they will play 90 minutes. one will probably get subbed off at halftime and the other at the hour mark.

The media sometimes forget, probably because it helps them to manufacture stories, that Jose's English, though great, is not perfect. Based on the televised portion of the his press conference, it seemed pretty clear that he meant selected for the match squad, not selected for the team. He did though go on to say, later in the conference, that Schurrle will 'probably' start.

I do have to say one thing that I'm majorly disappointed with Mourinho is in what he promised at the beginning.

That he was going to use young players from the academy.

It's the second half of the second season and still nothing.

People was raving about his success with Varane, but I have yet to see him having an impact of similar magnitude with any of the youth we got here.

Shame.