The Mourinho Thread

This might probably sound 'over the top' but in all honesty his comments and treatment of the fans is now bordering on degrading. People can rationalize it as him trying to lift the crowd but what he's doing is degrading the fans. Plain and simple.

Just really sad.

Almost as if he said that he wished he had fans like Liverpool does. Jose should tread lightly if he doesn't wish to upset the fans.

I wonder if Chelsea fans booed the players, what would Jose say? Would he lash out and tell everybody to support the players rather than bash them? If he did, then that's hypocrisy at its finest, because he's essentially booing the fans with those comments.

Fans made a fool of Jose after his request not to sing about Gerrard, but support the team. Sure he was pissed off.

José has no right to tell us what we can and can't sing. He isn't Chelsea. We were here long before him and we will be here long after he's gone. He shouldn't even think about telling us what we can and cannot sing. He's the manager of the team we support, not our boss at work. If anything he is employed by us because without supporters there would be no money in football

If he loves the scousers and their atmosphere so much he should tell his agent to put him up for the anfield post to replace rodgers. If he's going to keep disrespecting our fans and atmosphere at the bridge while kissing Liverpool's asses then he can feck off for all I care.

You want your manager to defendand support you publicly and not the otherway round

But the thing is you see, Liverpool do not have a billionaire owner so Mourinho won't be doing that.

From non native speaker POV, I don't see what's offensive in Mourinho's words. I understood them as saying "with quarter of what we can do we'll be better than their best" and thought it's a dig towards them. Then I come here and see a huge uproar. Guess my grip on English language is not as good as I fancied :)

From non native speaker POV, I don't see what's offensive in Mourinho's words. I understood them as saying "with quarter of what we can do we'll be better than their best" and thought it's a dig towards them. Then I come here and see a huge uproar. Guess my grip on English language is not as good as I fancied :)

Jose has become increasingly insensitive to the fans' feelings when it comes to the issue. He should just drop it.