The Mourinho Thread

but no one helped you - as usual :P

You can use the spoiler tag just write spoiler between brackets [] before the first gif and then /spoiler also between brackets [] after the last one.

If they open the spoiler tag is on their on. I should look like below without the spaces after the first bracket

[ spoiler]

gif1

gif2

gif3

[ /spoiler]

Thank you very much. Great help !. From now on I will put the Gif in this way.

Thank you very much.

Regards.

van Gaal? Guardiola? Simeone is easily the best coach in the world.

who would you hire for chelsea? on whose hands would you trust your team and club? .... would u go for experience and proved success like Guardiola or would you prefer Simone?

@supporter, I like you very much. Thanks for the excellent gifs.

I feel safe even when we lose or go through a shit spell, all because of this man:

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-g

(my favourite gif you posted)

Thanks friend.

Yeah! That Gif is special to us. That day, at Anfield against Liverpool, with the feelings that we all had ... We demonstrate what exactly mean Chelsea. Jose that day made me feel very proud of us.

When I see that picture I remember a phrase of Jose in which he said:

"Class is to die on the pitch, not all that cheap philosophy"

He is special ...

Regards friend. Regards to all.

who would you hire for chelsea? on whose hands would you trust your team and club? .... would u go for experience and proved success like Guardiola or would you prefer Simone?

Who would I take at Chelsea? Right now, I wouldn't take anyone over Mourinho. But yes, if we didn't have Mourinho at the helm the man I'd want would be Simeone.

Who would I take at Chelsea? Right now, I wouldn't take anyone over Mourinho. But yes, if we didn't have Mourinho at the helm the man I'd want would be Simeone.

I'm glad and me too. But why? is it because he's better or his special relationship with the club?.. my point is Simeone should win a lot more before he shall be considered one of the best