The Mourinho Thread

I have a question and want to know your guys thought.

Mourinho has been successful in the past by using his style that was trade mark mourinho.

Now simeone is following in that footsteps and mourinho is trying to be more attack minded.

You guys think it will go good in the long run for mourinho this style of more attack minded?

Or he's best to go back the simple way of winning that has brought him so much success?

Mourinho has been successful in the past by using his style that was trade mark mourinho.

Now simeone is following in that footsteps and mourinho is trying to be more attack minded.

You guys think it will go good in the long run for mourinho this style of more attack minded?

Or he's best to go back the simple way of winning that has brought him so much success?

WHATEVER WORKS

We all knew it was coming... The FA have charged Jose with misconduct.

Well it was warranted, so nothing of no surprise.

I think the FA should be even be more strict and fine and ban any manager that talks nonsense about the ref.

The problem is that they are not decisive at times on enforcement strict measures.

What a shame (the sanction of the FA) ... Jose just defends us as do most coaches in the Premier League. There are two types of coach, first those who do not complain about referees, which are very few-almost I would say do not exist, and second those who complain about the mistakes of the arbitrators, which are most . Very few forum members you criticize Jose for his behavior and I will not understand why you do that. Jose Mourinho is only defending our team, we should thank him for his behavior because thanks to him and his behavior arbitrators not laugh at us. In the match against Southampton the referee did not point out a very clear about Fabregas penalty, and we later learned that he assistant referee told him that if he had been penalty on Fabregas and the referee replied that he had thrown in the pool. After the match Jose I do not criticize the English federation (FA), but it criticized the campaign against Chelsea in certain newspapers (such as the Daily Mail) in which they accused our players jumping into the pool. Jose just said that the arbitrators were enduring a lot of pressure from the press and that can affect your decisions. In fact, our CAPTAIN John Terry has defended the position of Jose.

Jose Mourinho is defending us all, he is one of us and criticize him is to launch stones at our team. I can not believe that Jose Mourinho and John Terry are two crazy that harm the Chelsea. I think Jose Mourinho and John Terry only defend us and we would have to support them all together.

Together we are much stronger

back to basics.

i would advocate playing mikel and matic in most games from now on. the everton and tottenham games were horrible. we will need a RW though.

its probably harder for him to control these open attacking games.

I'm not even sure he's changed all that much. Yes were are on the front foot more than in the past but I don't see our style being much different to that of Real Madrid who in big games sat back and tried to hit on the counter.

Jose Mourinho has gagged himself after being charged by the Football Association for claiming there is a “campaign” to influence referees after Chelsea’s draw with Southampton.
Assistant first-team coach Steve Holland will instead field questions on Chelsea’s Premier League game against Newcastle at Stamford Bridge and it remains to be seen whether Mourinho gives any post-match comments.

And Sterling gets away with punching other players, Mourinho gets charged for saying his opinion.

Ridiculous.

I agree the way of taking actions is very horrible.

For example cahill didn't get any ban for the kick against the tottenham player.

If there was a campaign against Chelsea he would have gotten a 5 match ban.

What is here is lack of consistency from the FA.

They don't do a great job.

I think what's clear here is that the FA has a clear bias in favour of English players, especially the young and and international ones. I will never understand how Sterling and Cahill escaped a ban. Yet, people like Mourinho are getting banned unfairly.

Apart from this, the referees and the FA are very inconsistent in the decisions that they make.

I think its safe to say the FA is corrupted.