The Mourinho Thread

Tbf not his fault our defenders are slow as fuck, need a Varane type defender, someone who is quick. Zouma could be that, but don't think Jose will drop Cahill.

Also for all the great stuff we have done this season we are basically level with City now and won nothing yet, if this season ends in trophy less then it is a failure no matter how good our 1st half of the season has been.

Tbf not his fault our defenders are slow as fuck, need a Varane type defender, someone who is quick. Zouma could be that, but don't think Jose will drop Cahill.

Also for all the great stuff we have done this season we are basically level with City now and won nothing yet, if this season ends in trophy less then it is a failure no matter how good our 1st half of the season has been.

When we sold David luiz he had to buy a defender.

To me this is nothing surprising about our defense as is something I been saying for a while.

I'm just surprised that mourinho thought that was good enough.....

When we sold David luiz he had to buy a defender.

To me this is nothing surprising about our defense as is something I been saying for a while.

I'm just surprised that mourinho thought that was good enough.....

I think because we signed Luis LB on paper it looks like we just signed one of the best defender in the world...etc and only when the season started we realize we need a great new CB not LB

just wait until jose says that its a whole conspiracy against us in ..

It's getting sickening with all this campaign and diving bullshit. We fucking raped 5-3 today we were beyond shit.

our match was the last one and we knew it's a must win and decided to set a new record vs spurs!

I think because we signed Luis LB on paper it looks like we just signed one of the best defender in the world...etc and only when the season started we realize we need a great new CB not LB

A LB not a CB.

And no, it was foolish not to buy another defender after David Luiz. One in and one out is the rule.

The signs was there for everyone to see but not many wanted to see it till now.....

Why the fuck are all of you complaining about our defense all of a sudden? Yes, the defense was horrible today, Tottenham terrorized our right side and Cahill was poor when he gave them a penalty.

But complaining about our defense this season? Saying we should buy other players? Are you forgetting we only conceded 14 goals in 19 matches and had the best defense in the first half of the league. The defense just had a very poor game, end of. I'm glad the boys showed so much spirit and still went for point when the game was 4-1 or 5-2. Hazard in particular was magnificent. And we're still (joined) top of the league, with City having harder away games coming up.

the level of the posts I read here in five minutes tells me I should keep away until my birthday next month

The Jorge Mendes comment being the worst....

It does contain a sliver of truth to it though, as much as I didn't want to say it, but it is what it is . That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Add that to the fact that he's done it before in the past. He clearly has his favourites, sometimes to the determent of the team.

But complaining about our defense this season? Saying we should buy other players? Are you forgetting we only conceded 14 goals in 19 matches and had the best defense in the first half of the league. The defense just had a very poor game, end of. I'm glad the boys showed so much spirit and still went for point when the game was 4-1 or 5-2. Hazard in particular was magnificent. And we're still (joined) top of the league, with City having harder away games coming up.

To be fair, we've only conceded one less goal than United who are meant to have the worst defence in the league lmao.

City may have harder away game but we've been iffy away this month away.Sod them need to win our games n not ever repeat this performance

Yeah this ^. To be fair, City have surprised me quite a bit.. They haven't dropped as many points as they usually do, which means we haven't had to room to make mistakes that City themselves used to get away with.

It does contain a sliver of truth to it though, as much as I didn't want to say it, but it is what it is . That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Add that to the fact that he's done it before in the past. He clearly has his favourites, sometimes to the determent of the team.

please, with all due respect to you, that's BS.

Sorry. Diego Costa has been one of our best players this season. I'm not saying Mourinho shouldn't use Remy more or something, but this Mendes convo is just BS and unnecessary conspiracy talking

He has the players he trusts, likes, protects, favorites, or whatever. It has fucking nothing to do with their agent. He wouldn't have won so many things if he was influenced by it