The Mourinho Thread

Genius Jose again. Nobody will mention Chelsea not winning against Southampton. Everyone will talk about what Jose said :D

Sometimes, it's not even about that. I doubt Jose had that at the forefront of his thoughts. He just gave an honest opinion on an unacceptable situation.

Jose going in on the media. What a beast! Loving it. Getting angrier and angrier as the post-match interviews come along.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YggWIUcZa0

What more can be said? He is the fucking BEST! So true nothing made about the decisions that went for Utd and City but all sorts brought up about Chelsea when we won going away.

When they attack us accusing our players jump into the Pitch and so the referee does not give us a very clear penalty I like to have a coach like Jose Mourinho which goes to forcefully defend our team. When we are attacked we have someone who defends us EVER. Therefore our coach is The Special One.

Mourinho also achieved that with his brilliant Mind games Jose remove all pressure gets our players because everyone will talk about Mourinho and not the players. He is a genius.

Mourinho's commands, we followed him.

_74475524_74474959.jpg

Sometimes, it's not even about that. I doubt Jose had that at the forefront of his thoughts. He just gave an honest opinion on an unacceptable situation.

True, that's also what I think. I think that people often overcomplicate things what Jose says. I find that most of the times he just speaks his mind, especially when he's freshly frustrated.

The media bias has always annoyed me. We don't get the credit that we deserve or we just get constantly trampled on in the media.

Example:

Martin Tyler. He has to be the most obvious anti-chelsea guy going, I don't know if its just me but today against Southampton when Hazard scored, just after that he sounded so damn depressed. He is a joke.

Last season, Gary Neville, who I believe is a breath of fresh air in the punditry stakes said something after Demba Ba scored against Liverpool that I hated, he didn't say 'great finish' or 'calmness from Ba'. He said 'Typical Chelsea, typical Mourinho' in a way that felt like it was a negative.

We don't make it easy for ourselves sometimes, diving especially, but it does feel like it's always Chelsea who are used as an example of the bad side of football, whereas the likes of Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd are always the beacons of light in the premier league.

I hate it, but I absolutely fecking love it when Jose calls them on their shit, in press conferences (grumpy one word answer Jose), post matches like above and in interviews during the week. I want him to have a go at Redknapp again so he can wipe that shit eating grin off his face again.

Up the Chelsea and tell'em Jose! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Well it's funny I mentioned a couple of days ago that because Ivanovic diving shenanigans we will get a true penalty call and not get it due to the perception we have at this instance. And just like that we got it here.

Mourinho can say whatever he wants but he's just deflecting from the real problem.

He needs to rotate more, or the players he have for rotation are not as good to fill in, and he needs to have a word with Ivanovic to stop the diving.

Everything else is sensationalism and some of you guys buy into it like shepo.

Mourinho always do this to stop people talking about the team.

Well it's funny I mentioned a couple of days ago that because Ivanovic diving shenanigans we will get a true penalty call and not get it due to the perception we have at this instance. And just like that we got it here.

Mourinho can say whatever he wants but he's just deflecting from the real problem.

He needs to rotate more, or the players he have for rotation are not as good to fill in, and he needs to have a word with Ivanovic to stop the diving.

Everything else is sensationalism and some of you guys buy into it like shepo.

Mourinho always do this to stop people talking about the team.

You're right for sure. People need to jump off this interview, it's irrelevant to be honest. It's a stunt and José deserves a lot of praise for that, but I don't buy it for a second lmao.

I may be a bit naive, but I do have the feeling he's spoken to Ivanovic and Cahill and the rest of the squad about diving. The 2004-07 team didn't have divers in it, sure there was an over dramatic Drogba - but never cheating. Though, if you look at his Real Madrid team in his first season they were as rough as it came (Ramos, I suspect, was the leader behind that albeit).

Mourinho knows PR and he's doing well with it.. But this is for them and the papers, not for us. We should see past it.

REAL SQUAD WANT TO PROVIDE RIPOSTE ON PITCH "Bring on Mourinho in the Champions League"

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/12/28/en/football/real_madrid/1419755923.html

HERE WE GO!!!

Last year we had no chance. This year we can beat them, as we got a more complete team and of course mourinho can outfox carlo.

The one team I don't want to face is Bayern.

Pep just like mourinho are hurt after last year and this year are like a hurting animal.

Don't want to to take on that animal till the final or someone else eliminates them.

Scored 9 goals in our first 2 league away games this season; Netted only 10 in following 8. No back-to-back away wins since August. This is somewhat worrying.

B6A8ek2CIAAFmVS.png

We should be aiming for about 17 home wins, do that then 5 more away wins should be enough.

Hes made a tactical foul for the team. Get the media focussing on him, stick up for the boys, alleviate the pressure. Only thing he failed to mention was the medias total blindness when it came to Andy Carolls blatant dive last week when it was still 0-0.