Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

Why are you taking this seriouslly ? i know it was Bridge´s ex, even you got to admit what i said was funny regardless of the hate the subject brings from other sets of fans. I don´t care about Terry´s or other players personal lives, all i care is to see them do their job on the pitch, don´t bring personal matters to the pich. Of course i wish them all well outside football and fully support Terry on the matter, always have, it´s just media and other people making bullsh*t up just to stir things up at Chelsea like they always like to do, and if other fans call me classless for supporting Terry they can fark off, they talk like their players haven´t got any dirt on them. Remember Giggs situation ? that´s much much worse.

Why are you taking this seriously? My post was also a joke.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------Bego----------

--Zouma-JT--Cahill--

Azpi-----------------Baba

-------Matic--RLC-------

Willian-------------Hazard

----------Diego-------------

can certainly salvage a draw here. In importnat games such as this 6 pointer we should always leave out Cesc. Also has 6 players who are all way taller than Ivanovic so Mou should be ok with that.

----------Bego----------

--Zouma-JT--Cahill--

Azpi-----------------Baba

-------Matic--RLC-------

Willian-------------Hazard

----------Diego-------------

can certainly salvage a draw here. In importnat games such as this 6 pointer we should always leave out Cesc. Also has 6 players who are all way taller than Ivanovic so Mou should be ok with that.

Im really hoping for something like this formation and personnel in the near future ffs something has to change.

Time to try something new after the shitstorm that has been happening recently. Play your in form players in their best positions and work everything around that, so Willian at RW is a must and Zouma has to come back in at CB. Think trying Oscar at CM should be an aim as he's our best creative replacement for Cesc and would work well in a 3 man CM partnership IMO.

Convert to a 4-3-3, we have the players for it and the 4-2-3-1 is just not working. This is a tactical issue as well as a personnel one.

In an ideal world i'd like to see Mourinho finally lose it with the 'untouchables' and drop all 3 of them from the squad entirely (Cesc, Hazard and Ivanovic) and play this team:

--------------------Begovic--------------------

---Azpi-----Terry------Zouma-----Baba---

---------------------Matic----------------------

------------RLC------------Oscar-------------

-Willian------------------------------Kenedy-

--------------------Costa-----------------------

Subs: Blackman, Aina, Clarke-Salter, Ramires, Pedro, Remy, Falcao.

Would be so happy with that that, not that it'll ever happen. Tbh i'd be happy enough if he just dropped Ivanovic, just once.

Not a dig at anyone or anything like that but I've always found it hilarious that football fan's feel the need to post their starting XI before every match.

Roll up roll up come and join the game its fun and free to play ...Guess the team.