Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah this will be our turning point..another 7-1 crazy result win and onwards and up up and away we go!!!Its gotta happen at some point...I hope.....

jose is that you?

i honestly feel jose is going with the same mantra... "it will happen sometime. hazard will get back to form sometime. players will start clicking sometime". the

damn, then even i can be the manager, and i ll do it for one-tenth his wages

it´s times like this i´m glad i´m alive, if i let Chelsea affect me to the point of madness i too will commit suicide, but i won´t give them the satisfaction, fark them all, this is pathetic on all levels, just sad. There´s more to life than football i know, but right now my head is not in the right state of mind with all this circus surrounding Chelsea, Jesus man, what the fark is going on ??? i´m speechless at this nightmare, will we ever win a game ? :( Last time i had a heart attack with Chelsea was in 2007-2008, we won nothing and i cried my ass off when we lost to United in the Champions League, why did Terry had to slip ??? :cry: :cry: :cry: my cousin who supports Barcelona laughed at me that day and he still does, well fark him, typical Barca gloryhunter, he doesn´t understand the true passion i feel for Chelsea and football as a whole. Anyway the 2011-2012 season brought much joy even if we were horrible on all accounts in the league and we were in shambles and had to sack AVB, but we still managed to salvage the season with the FA Cup and Champions League double. I just don´t know what to expect anymore these days, i´m completly lost for words, really sad about all this, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel, who knows?. Cheers

Nah this will be our turning point..another 7-1 crazy result win and onwards and up up and away we go!!!Its gotta happen at some point...I hope.....

Our turning point was at CP, Everton, Newcastle and even Southampton...

I didn't realise we had these next thought we had Hammers away.

Perfect fixture with this run, Sherwood is an absolutely clueless manager and this Villa team are absolute shite, it will by no means mean the end to our troubles, but I think we will win this comfortably.

Am I the only one here who reckons we can get a win and from there, we start getting our form back!

There's a little thing we have in this world called "faith", some people should try using some of it and see what can happen!

I had some faith before Soton match, now i don't.

Our turning point was at CP, Everton, Newcastle and even Southampton...

arsenal looked to be and instead looks like a blip in our run..one day we gotta get there.be this if this was it though probably win this and lose to West ham and Liverpool

Begovic

Azpi Cahill Terry Zouma

Rami Matic

Oscar RLC Willian

Costa

I wouldn't have played Matic but after that horrific decision I think he deserves a reprieve.

I'm going to this and West Ham away too. 3 in a row, I hope we win at least one of them

And guess what? Mourinho is a clueless manager too. Right now anyway. We will not beat Villa comfortably because THEY will be up for it, knowing we are in a vulnerable state right now. And as long Mourinho plays his untouchables, there will never be a comfortable game for a long time.

I mean come on, have you already forgotten about Newcastle?

Even current Mourinho looks like his 2005 self compared to Sherwood, this Muppet played 5 defenders and 3 defensive midfielders at home to Stoke. He isn't the type of manager to tactically target our weaknesses too he will just tell Villa to go out and play, he is an awful manager.

I think this will be similar to that Bolton game in 2012, we will win 2 or 3 nil but it will be more to do with how bad the opponent is and won't erase our problems.

And guess what? Mourinho is a clueless manager too. Right now anyway. We will not beat Villa comfortably because THEY will be up for it, knowing we are in a vulnerable state right now. And as long Mourinho plays his untouchables, there will never be a comfortable game for a long time.

I mean come on, have you already forgotten about Newcastle?

we may get lucky and they wont play anyone on the left

Hope to see some youth in this, title is gone for good might as well give them minutes and build for next season.

Bego

Azpi-JT-Zouma-Baba

Matic-RLC
WIllian-Oscar-Pedro
Costa

That is my lineup, Fabregas and Hazard can have time on the bench thinking about how to get back into the first team. Hell, maybe with that lineup we will finally manage to score a goal from open play finally.