Chelsea v Aston Villa

Jase

Am I the only one here who reckons we can get a win and from there, we start getting our form back!

There's a little thing we have in this world called "faith", some people should try using some of it and see what can happen!

The only thing I have faith in is Ivanovic and Fabregas starting, and our bad tactics.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one here who reckons we can get a win and from there, we start getting our form back!

There's a little thing we have in this world called "faith", some people should try using some of it and see what can happen!

Well I thought the same when we beat West Brom and Arsenal but then it goes back to square one.

Bego

Zouma CG Terry

Azpi BABA

RLC Rami

Wilian Hazard

Costa

Im liking this,I'd swap Gc and Zouma around,the 2 natural wb's seem to be key for me,Something has to give grrrr.Hopefully Costa starts scoring,looks like Ruben gonna get his chance,hopefully he grabs it!

Well I thought the same when we beat West Brom and Arsenal but then it goes back to square one.

True but it has to start from somewhere. Hopefully it won't be another false dawn if we beat Aston Villa.

If we can't manage a win against villa at home there's no hope..then again we struggled against Newcastle so probably be a repeat..we scored..they score..and score again.Or they score and think oo maybe should start playing now.bound to concede cause it's tradition now

If we can't manage a win against villa at home there's no hope..then again we struggled against Newcastle so probably be a repeat..we scored..they score..and score again.Or they score and think oo maybe should start playing now.bound to concede cause it's tradition now

The thing is, we played Newcastle at St James' Park where we have always struggled. Had we played them at home, pretty sure we would have won.

Thank god this Aston Villa match isn't at Villa Park. We're at home. We should win. We need to win. We must win. Confident we will win.

The thing is, we played Newcastle at St James' Park where we have always struggled. Had we played them at home, pretty sure we would have won.

Thank god this Aston Villa match isn't at Villa Park. We're at home. We should win. We need to win. We must win. Confident we will win.

we bloody better win.Don't think can take another 2-2 draw/3-1 loss..we don't lose normally just go for some daft scoreline