Alan Davies

KevinAshburner

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look at this fucking twat of a cunt who runs arsenalfantv.

twitter.com/arsenalfantv/status/648886245142097920

Alan Davies on Chelsea...

CQE3Kx6WgAAm73Z.png

I know football is extremely important for many Britons, but this is taking it way too far!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3253829/Comedian-Alan-Davies-aims-extraordinary-rant-Chelsea-trio-John-Terry-Jose-Mourinho-Roman-Abramovich.html

What an idiot. Apparently he sees himself as a 'comedian'.

This is the vile millionaire Arsenal fan that bit off a beggars ear.

"Terry is a racist criminal"

"Abramovich amassed his sickening wealth via human rights violations"

Davies you amassed your sickening wealth, as an appalling actor, and plagurising other comedians. As a gooner, with an irritating middle class whiney voice, youve also amassed a face I would never tire of kicking. :D

here is Alan Davies Twitter : https://twitter.com/alandavies1

twitter.com/arsenalfantv/status/648886245142097920

E3IxMW2Y_bigger.pngArsenalFanTV‏@arsenalfantv

Alan Davies on Chelsea...

CQE3Kx6WgAAm73Z.png

hypocrite of the highest order. moaning about russian oligarchs . when they are owned by one.

Alan Davies just a middle class smug chimmer. He's so precious about himself . Love to meet the cunt on the street. For all our overseas members this is the sort of bloke Alan Davies is.

He is known as a genial comedian who in his many television appearances is often teased for being a vegetarian.

news-graphics-2007-_653611a.jpg

But when Alan Davies was confronted with an allegedly "aggressive" homeless person after a night out in London, his mild-mannered persona was lost in a moment of Mike Tyson-like madness.

CCTV footage emerged has emerged showing Davies biting the ear of a man in an attack outside a nightclub, sinking his teeth into him for up to 13 seconds and drawing blood before two women and a man pulled him away.

The victim claimed that he was set upon after he called the actor by the name of his most famous character, Jonathan Creek.

Mr McElfatrick, 40, a former shop worker who is trying to get a hostel place, told how the 2am attack happened last week outside the Groucho Club in London's West End.

He said: "His face darkened and he almost spat the words, 'My name's Alan. You know my name - Alan. What's my name? It's Alan'.

"Then he suddenly went for my left ear. It was incredibly painful. I shrieked and my eyes were watering. He hung on and drew blood."

After admitting to a "tussle", Davies, 41, said: "I'm really not normally an aggressive guy, honest."

He added: "I guess this isn't going to look good, is it? The last thing I want is another negative story about 'that obnoxious Jonathan Creek star'. What's this going to say?"

Told that the tabloid headlines would read something like 'Jonathan Creek bites tramp's ear' he said: "Oh God. I don't mean to laugh but that's funny isn't it? Oh God, what a nightmare."

Davies, 41, a panellist on the BBC's QI show, said he was emotional after giving the eulogy at the funeral of his friend, Jonathan Creek producer Verity Lambert.

"I was very upset and emotional," he told the Daily Mirror. "I had a lot to drink over many hours. Far too much really and a lot more than normal but it was an upsetting day."

Davies claimed the homeless man became aggressive after approaching him, and had abused him with obscenities.

The curly-haired actor said he did not realise the man was homeless and he texted his friend the next morning to find out what happened.

On Davies' official website, two people responded and their opinion was divided.

A woman who identified herself as Heleen addressed a message to "Alan". It said: "Don't worry about it, it happens to the best of them, and the people that matter to you won't take notice... Love, a Belgian fan."

However, Tara Oliver in France was less forgiving. She wrote: "Don't be so sure that no-one will take notice of it. I think it is absolutely despicable. There are no excuses. If grief made us all violent we'd live in anarchy.

"How can this man of obvious good fortune, be so nasty to someone who has nothing.

"Do something to try to make up for your behaviour Mr Davies, something that resonates, open your eyes up to the world outside of luvvydom, away from privilege and good fortune and do something positive."

Mr Davies' agent said he had nothing more to add

Why give someone so ill-informed, full of hate and dripping with hypocrisy the time of day?

He's not famous nor will he ever will be, his opinion matters about as much as that of my cat.

Ignore him and don't waste your breath even discussing the cretin.

Lmao, what a fuck boy. Ignoring the fact one of Arsenal's majority shareholders is a olgarich too, let's also forget United's owners who took a loan against the club and is now paying millions in dividends to their own children. Or let's forget City's owners who are bending each and every rule UEFA throws at them through a series of clever sponsorship, who come from a country with constant human rights issues.

But sure.. Abramovich is the big evil that needs taking away