Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

no i am saying that doesnt impress me, you need more then just fight, you need some real quality to back it up, Kenedy isnt at that level yet, if you would drop Hazard for Kenedy and expect us to play better then you are deluded

Kenedy must have some or he wouldn't be near the first team surely?

By the standard we hold Hazard at he is playing awful pure and simple and i dont think he should be near the starting 11.

I never said kenedy playing would make us better, but it wont make us worse.

And im sorry but how does fighting for the shirt the club you love not impress you? I dont get that at all.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first of all, i am not dropping hazard for kenedy. look at the team, i proposed. in this form, oscar is as good a player as hazard and a 100 times better defensively.

cesc, lets not even go there. mr. no balls can produce one good moment per match. thats it. how much does cesc effect the team's overall play. u still did not answer a simple question i put forth. for a "creative" player, when was the last time cesc played a "thru ball". i cant remember one. cesc does far far far more bad than good. simply put, he will be OWNED by soton's pressing. any team that can press a little, can render cesc as impotent. he will lose the ball 10 times in the game, make us circumspect to counters and simply kill our midfield both offensively and defnesively.

Fabregas played a through ball today, and against Newcastle, Arsenal and Everton also.

Fabregas played a through ball today, and against Newcastle, Arsenal and Everton also.

fabregas played a long ball against newcastle and arsenal to pedro. and i specified in one of my previous posts the difference between them.

when did he play a thru ball today?

also, by your whole logic, we should literally put in the same team that played against newcastle out against SOTON right? again the matic-cesc pivot, pedro-hazard on the flanks. i can see us getting over-run and outplayed at the bridge by SOTON.

oh, how the mighty have fallen.

Kenedy must have some or he wouldn't be near the first team surely?

By the standard we hold Hazard at he is playing awful pure and simple and i dont think he should be near the starting 11.

I never said kenedy playing would make us better, but it wont make us worse.

And im sorry but how does fighting for the shirt the club you love not impress you? I dont get that at all.

Hazard hasnt been anywhere near as bad as you make out, and yes we would be worse with Kenedy in the team ahead of Hazard

I don't understand you. You defend these underperforming stars, but won't give young players who are hungry to fight for first team football a chance. What is the harm of giving them a chance? We are not doing well anyway! Especially with Fab and Hazard! What do we have to lose here.

i dont see dropping our most creative players as the answer, i dont mind the youngsters playing, i dont mind Kenedy starting over Pedro, or RLC ahead of Matic, i just dont see the logic of dropping Hazard and Fabregas and thinking we will play better.

fabregas played a long ball against newcastle and arsenal to pedro. and i specified in one of my previous posts the difference between them.

when did he play a thru ball today?

also, by your whole logic, we should literally put in the same team that played against newcastle out against SOTON right? again the matic-cesc pivot, pedro-hazard on the flanks. i can see us getting over-run and outplayed at the bridge by SOTON.

oh, how the mighty have fallen.

looking out to see if our CM plays a through ball is not something i take not of every game, all our games in the past few weeks seem like a blur to me, but according to whoscored.com Cesc played a through ball in all of those games i mentioned, and why are you even so obsessed with whether Cesc plays a though ball or not, he is a CM not a number 10.

and no if you checked my prefered line up Matic and Pedro were not in it.

looking out to see if our CM plays a through ball is not something i take not of every game, all our games in the past few weeks seem like a blur to me, but according to whoscored.com Cesc played a through ball in all of those games i mentioned, and why are you even so obsessed with whether Cesc plays a though ball or not, he is a CM not a number 10.

and no if you checked my prefered line up Matic and Pedro were not in it.

cos he is in the team as a "creative player".

is he is CM? what CM qualities does he have? is he defensively even adequate? can he win headers? can he give us the workrate? his USP is his "creativity" which is non-existent. so obviusly i will obsess about cesc playing a through ball. what else does he even have in his game. his set pieces are awful, his ball retention is awful. i mean seriously.

again, his "through balls" in those matches are a 50 yard pass. sorry, but those passes will always have a lower conversion (in our case, no coversion rate) even if u have messi and CR in your team.

lets look at it this way. if i sit down to make a list of pros and cons of cesc playing for chelsea. the list for cons would be endless. the list of pros would simply have "he is creative" and yet barely has an assist in PL from open play this season

he should be as high as iva when chucking out underperforming players.

lastly, i included matic and pedro - cos they are obvouisly much more quality than any replacements that we have. so the same logic must apply there too.

cos he is in the team as a "creative player".

is he is CM? what CM qualities does he have? is he defensively even adequate? can he win headers? can he give us the workrate? his USP is his "creativity" which is non-existent. so obviusly i will obsess about cesc playing a through ball. what else does he even have in his game. his set pieces are awful, his ball retention is awful. i mean seriously.

again, his "through balls" in those matches are a 50 yard pass. sorry, but those passes will always have a lower conversion (in our case, no coversion rate) even if u have messi and CR in your team.

lets look at it this way. if i sit down to make a list of pros and cons of cesc playing for chelsea. the list for cons would be endless. the list of pros would simply have "he is creative" and yet barely has an assist in PL from open play this season

he should be as high as iva when chucking out underperforming players.

lastly, i included matic and pedro - cos they are obvouisly much more quality than any replacements that we have. so the same logic must apply there too.

so you judge how creative a player is based on how many through balls they play? great logic, yes Cesc isnt great going the other way, but the fact is Matic is the guy who should be helping Cesc to not get exposed, same way Azpi made sure JT was never left isolated last season, there was a reason why we wanted Pogba in the summer, we all know Cesc isnt suited to playing in a midfield pivot your acting like this is somthing new but Matic hasnt helped him out, and we havent been able to control games, Cesc is clearly a top player, but is currently playing in a team in bad form while playing in a system that doesnt even suit him, the answer isnt to drop Cesc the answer is to find the right balance in midfield.

Fabregas should really be nowhere the starting XI atm. We need a Lampard type of player, not some gutless dude with no balls.

We need this type of character in our team urgently, check the video and you will see the team chemistry, this is what´s all about, fighting and giving all for the shirt and loving the club, not overpriced primadonas who don´t give a fark to our cause. Cheers mate

so you judge how creative a player is based on how many through balls they play? great logic, yes Cesc isnt great going the other way, but the fact is Matic is the guy who should be helping Cesc to not get exposed, same way Azpi made sure JT was never left isolated last season, there was a reason why we wanted Pogba in the summer, we all know Cesc isnt suited to playing in a midfield pivot your acting like this is somthing new but Matic hasnt helped him out, and we havent been able to control games, Cesc is clearly a top player, but is currently playing in a team in bad form while playing in a system that doesnt even suit him, the answer isnt to drop Cesc the answer is to find the right balance in midfield.

wait, a minute. so how exactly do u assess cesc? what qualities do i assess him on? i mean seriously i would want an answer cos i dont have one.

a top player? please.

he is one of the most over-hyped players.

tell me his qualities to be regarded as a TOP player.

a top player does not have other players shielding him, specially when the top player is a CM, a 28 year old CM who is supposed to be in the prime of his career. how are u even comparing it to a situation of a 34 year olf CB? just goes on to show, exactly how massive a liability this guy is.

so, let me get this straight, players should cover for cesc's deficiencies, team system should be changed to suit cesc, a 100mil pound player should be bought to bolster him. i have a better solution, DROP THE UNDERPERFORMING PLAYER. simple.

wait, a minute. so how exactly do u assess cesc? what qualities do i assess him on? i mean seriously i would want an answer cos i dont have one.

a top player? please.

he is one of the most over-hyped players.

tell me his qualities to be regarded as a TOP player.

a top player does not have other players shielding him, specially when the top player is a CM, a 28 year old CM who is supposed to be in the prime of his career. how are u even comparing it to a situation of a 34 year olf CB? just goes on to show, exactly how massive a liability this guy is.

so, let me get this straight, players should cover for cesc's deficiencies, team system should be changed to suit cesc, a 100mil pound player should be bought to bolster him. i have a better solution, DROP THE UNDERPERFORMING PLAYER. simple.

Cesc is a great passer, with great vision, who put in the right system would thrive.

if we had this midfield for example Cesc would look outstanding every week

Verratti - Matic

Fabregas

you keep ignoring the fact our system doesnt even suit Fabregas that is why he needs protection, swap Fabregas with Thiago and Fabregas would look incredible for Bayern, and Thiago would look just as bad as Fabregas in this current out of form Chelsea team.

and yes players should cover for Cesc! that is how a team works! our RW has to help our RB, our number 10 has to drop off and help our Midfield, our LB has to tuck in and be less offensive to cover JT and our DM has to help Cesc out! thats how it works.

why? if the manager can make the team suffer just cause his favourites (iva and cesc) can play match after match, then the manager can get lost.

Why because we just won the premier league is good start. Stability would be nice for a change instead of changing managers every couple of seasons.

Cesc is a great passer, with great vision, who put in the right system would thrive.

if we had this midfield for example Cesc would look outstanding every week

Verratti - Matic

Fabregas

you keep ignoring the fact our system doesnt even suit Fabregas that is why he needs protection, swap Fabregas with Thiago and Fabregas would look incredible for Bayern, and Thiago would look just as bad as Fabregas in this current out of form Chelsea team.

and yes players should cover for Cesc! that is how a team works! our RW has to help our RB, our number 10 has to drop off and help our Midfield, our LB has to tuck in and be less offensive to cover JT and our DM has to help Cesc out! thats how it works.

verratti is another quality player. i dont know why u keep adding a 100mil pound pogba/50mil pound verrati. if we got any of those 2, cesc will be out of this team so quick that his head would spin.

i am saying it too. our system does not suit him. he is a

liability. and hence he should not be playing. what have i been saying for the last 2 pages or so?

yes, that is how its supposed to work, but what is cesc's role in this. "great passer wiht a great vision". how can someone be a great passer with a vision when he cant even put in thru balls. again, thats the point. we already have a player in hazard for whom players have to cover. you cant have another one. and u definitely cant have a CM in a 2 man pivot who needs protection. damn, that is totally against the concept of a 2 man mid.

we wont be changing the way we play, hence the best solution is to DROP HIM.