Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

yes lets play an even weaker team and expect things to suddenly turn in our favor. :rolleyes:

oh. i see. u have put hazard and cesc in your line up. the FIFA way. unfortunately life is not fifa. its not linear. things dont happen according to your rating or your name. it happens on the effort u put in, it happens by grinding out and fighting for a result.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh. i see. u have put hazard and cesc in your line up. the FIFA way. unfortunately life is not fifa. its not linear. things dont happen according to your rating or your name. it happens on the effort u put in, it happens by grinding out and fighting for a result.

yeah because dropping Cesc and Hazard is the answer to our problems! lets take our 2 most creative players out the team and hope for the best right? This isnt Fifa where you can create chances with any random player, this is real life.

yeah because dropping Cesc and Hazard is the answer to our problems! lets take our 2 most creative players out the team and hope for the best right? This isnt Fifa where you can create chances with any random player, this is real life.

What good is creativity if you are just going to leave your marker in the box and let them score?

what has Kenedy done to get in the team ahead of Hazard?

Hazard has created the 2nd most chances in the PL this season and the 5th most key passes in Europe, but yeah lets drop our most creative player and play a youngster and hope for the best

Well for starter Kenedy looks like he wants to play and fight for the club. This season Hazard dont. its quite simple really. Stats dont really impress me at times like this when for 89 mins he is playing like dog shit and then does one little decent run in to the corner and passes it back.

Its the same story as Ivanovic because he once did something good for us he cannot be dropped we must not upset his ego and all that bullshit

what chances? what chances have they created that have led to goals? what have they done which has led to goals.

cesc makes us inept. as simple as that. he is a liability defensively and when was the last time he put a through ball. for a "creative player", tell me when was the last time he played a through ball, not a quarter backish long pass which anywyas has a low conversion rate.

and hazard. seriously? right now? willian right now is a much better player than hazard in this form. saturday will be about fighting it out. and hazard clearly is not on the level yet. so yes, this is real life where willian can score from freekicks or ramires can score a scorcher from 25 yards or RLC can produce the best attacking moment of the season.

What good is creativity if you are just going to leave your marker in the box and let them score?

we obviously need to defend much better also, but i am talking about the people who would drop Cesc and Hazard and play RLC and Kenedy and expect things to get better

you're now defending Cesc?? Please tell we you're on a wind up

what chances? what chances have they created that have led to goals? what have they done which has led to goals.

cesc makes us inept. as simple as that. he is a liability defensively and when was the last time he put a through ball. for a "creative player", tell me when was the last time he played a through ball, not a quarter backish long pass which anywyas has a low conversion rate.

and hazard. seriously? right now? willian right now is a much better player than hazard in this form. saturday will be about fighting it out. and hazard clearly is not on the level yet. so yes, this is real life where willian can score from freekicks or ramires can score a scorcher from 25 yards or RLC can produce the best attacking moment of the season.

I can still somewhat understand Jose starting Hazard - he will want to pull him out of this confidence rain.

Don't think Cesc needs to be dropped as much as Iva, nowhere nearly.

I really wanna see RLC-Oscar-Ramires, however. I think it would be balanced enough to work - certainly would improve build up play from the back.

as creative players that is all they can do is create its then up to their teammate to put the chance away, like Pedro shoud have against Newcaste from a great pass from Fabregas. dropping Cesc and Hazard in place of RLC and Kenedy isnt going to solve anything, especially with Remy or Falcao up front who cant do anything without service.

Well for starter Kenedy looks like he wants to play and fight for the club. This season Hazard dont. its quite simple really. Stats dont really impress me at times like this when for 89 mins he is playing like dog shit and then does one little decent run in to the corner and passes it back.

Its the same story as Ivanovic because he once did something good for us he cannot be dropped we must not upset his ego and all that bullshit

saying Kenedy looks like he wants to play and fight doesnt impress me.

as creative players that is all they can do is create its then up to their teammate to put the chance away, like Pedro shoud have against Newcaste from a great pass from Fabregas. dropping Cesc and Hazard in place of RLC and Kenedy isnt going to solve anything, especially with Remy or Falcao up front who cant do anything without service.

first of all, i am not dropping hazard for kenedy. look at the team, i proposed. in this form, oscar is as good a player as hazard and a 100 times better defensively.

cesc, lets not even go there. mr. no balls can produce one good moment per match. thats it. how much does cesc effect the team's overall play. u still did not answer a simple question i put forth. for a "creative" player, when was the last time cesc played a "thru ball". i cant remember one. cesc does far far far more bad than good. simply put, he will be OWNED by soton's pressing. any team that can press a little, can render cesc as impotent. he will lose the ball 10 times in the game, make us circumspect to counters and simply kill our midfield both offensively and defnesively.

So you're saying you dont care if player dont fight? so by that then you must be over the moon with how we are playing ATM.

no i am saying that doesnt impress me, you need more then just fight, you need some real quality to back it up, Kenedy isnt at that level yet, if you would drop Hazard for Kenedy and expect us to play better then you are deluded