Chelsea v Southampton

Jase

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not next time. If RLC does not play the next game my blood will boil

welcome to the dark side. i wont say "i told u so" cos i feel exactly how you feel.

i went over the line when i saw ivanovic's name on the team sheet against WBA after the swansea and city showing. THAT was the moment that jose should have set a precedent. "you dont perform, u r out". but he just gave everyone and everything a free-ride and look where we are.

i apologize if i had said something before that i should not have, but honestly, my blood has been boiling for more than a month now.

welcome to the dark side. i wont say "i told u so" cos i feel exactly how you feel.

i went over the line when i saw ivanovic's name on the team sheet against WBA after the swansea and city showing. THAT was the moment that jose should have set a precedent. "you dont perform, u r out". but he just gave everyone and everything a free-ride and look where we are.

i apologize if i had said something before that i should not have, but honestly, my blood has been boiling for more than a month now.

Let's see if Jose "plays the kids" as promised. But if Terry, RLC don't play and Iva does I'm fucking done

If Baba is not ready use Zouma at LB, no excuses, not anymore.

Oh well, at least we weren't Arsenal tonight...

its ok we all well almost all understand your emotions even if Greavsie doesn't.

..........Begovic...........

Dave, Zouma, Terry, Baba

...........RLC, Mikel,............

...Willian, Oscar,Kenedy

Remy

Anything different than Jose has really lost the plot

yes Jose playing Hazard over Kenedy will definitley show he has lost the plot. :rolleyes:

..........Begovic...........

Dave, Zouma, Terry, Baba

...........RLC, Mikel,............

...Willian, Oscar,Kenedy

Remy

Anything different than Jose has really lost the plot

i ll shift oscar on the wing and ramires for kenedy and make it a 3 man mid.

begovic

azpi GC JT baba/zouma

rambo mikel

oscar RLC willian

falcao

yup defend. keep a clean sheet or atleast TRY.

counter them.

BUT, we all know that those 2 will be starting. meh.

yes lets play an even weaker team and expect things to suddenly turn in our favor. :rolleyes:

What has Hazard done tonight or this season to deserve a starting place????

Thats right fuck all

what has Kenedy done to get in the team ahead of Hazard?

Hazard has created the 2nd most chances in the PL this season and the 5th most key passes in Europe, but yeah lets drop our most creative player and play a youngster and hope for the best