Costa

or finally switch to 4-3-3 ffs

Bego

Azpi-Zouma-Cahill-Baba

Matic

Ramires/Oscar-RLC

Willian-Costa-Hazard

We're going to win the CL.

No, we're going to win it in the 18/19 season, with the final at the Bridge nonetheless. I was there, i dreamt it. You heard it here first :ph34r:

You don't need a proper holding midfielder against Porto.

Begovic

Azpi Cahill Terry Baba/Zouma

Ramires Cheeky

Kenedy Oscar Hazard

Costa

imo if Baba plays especially that is an attacking team we got there.

I think that there is little chance of such a midfield getting us a result away at Porto in the UCL. You've got two very inexperienced players in there, alongside a tactically undisciplined Ramires and an underperforming Hazard; it's extremely unstable.

This match I want to win for our confidence, is not that we are bad bad bad but i would take a win to boost our confidence. I hope Jose will drop Cesc he need a rest. Just realized Costa can play and happy to see him. After this we have 2 home matches (PL) which 6 points are must.

To me Loftus-Cheek must to start against Porto because he is the only player who can bring something new to our squad now (also Ramires and Willian, but in a different way).

Our big problem is that we are too predictable. Our midfield has no creativity and in this way is impossible to beat our rivals.

Loftus-Cheek would bring us that unpredictability in midfield, able to get the ball from the back to the opponent's area.

To me it does not matter the excuse of the youth because RLC is fully prepared to lead our midfield. Jose should take a step forward and definitely bet on him.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek is THE ANSWER

Do people not get tired of constantly saying "Mourinho should/must/need to drop Ivanovic..." in every pre-match thread?

We all know that's not going to happen and the only way he's not going to get picked is if he's suspended or injured!

I am anticipating major changes for this game after the pathetic display at Newcastle.

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

RLC Ramires

Kennedy Willian Hazard

Costa

I think Jose has to act and drop Iva, Cesc Oscar

Going by Mourinho's post-match comments at Newcastle, I would anticipate that Begovic, Azpilicueta, Ramires, Willian, and Costa are all guaranteed starts (fitness permitting). Beyond that..... :dunno:.

I am anticipating major changes for this game after the pathetic display at Newcastle.

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

RLC Ramires

Kennedy Willian Hazard

Costa

I think Jose has to act and drop Iva, Cesc Oscar

good old days. i remember when i was so naive.