Porto v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YAY!! matchday!!!

another game of crap defending, slow passing, no transition, lots of ball losing and same player underperforming... come on.. lets get them!!!

is this spirit fine?

So you think there is absolutely no chance that we can play well and win? I don't think we will lose with whatever line-up, but I have my doubts over winning too. Draw being most likely and I think this is what Jose will be going after.

I want to see something like this:

Azpi - Zouma/Terry - Cahill - Baba

Ramires - RLC - Oscar

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Although I think there is zero chance RLC and Baba start.

YAY!! matchday!!!

another game of crap defending, slow passing, no transition, lots of ball losing and same player underperforming... come on.. lets get them!!!

is this spirit fine?

All the moaning and yet, you will probably still end up watching the match...

So you think there is absolutely no chance that we can play well and win? I don't think we will lose with whatever line-up, but I have my doubts over winning too. Draw being most likely and I think this is what Jose will be going after.

I want to see something like this:

Azpi - Zouma/Terry - Cahill - Baba

Ramires - RLC - Oscar

Willian - Costa - Hazard

Although I think there is zero chance RLC and Baba start.

if u read my first post, i specify the "same players starting". i dont think jose will drop any of our "untouchables".

PS -

bego

azpi zouma GC baba

ramires matic RLC

willian costa oscar

hazard needs a break. cesc needs to be benched. iva needs to be reserved. i feel matic's poor performance have been exagerrated cos of cesc's defensive frailities and a massive defensive workload. i think any and every DM in the world would struggle right now playing for us. even if this team loses, i am sure they will give their all rather than cheaply folding over like we some of our players have been doing. but this is all a day-dream. we all know exactly what the line up is going to be despite of jose's "strong words"

All the moaning and yet, you will probably still end up watching the match...

:lol: obviously i will. at the end of the day they are my team. if i moan, its because i am unhappy specially considering some of the things seems so obviously and blatantly wrong. i "moan" cos i care. :lol:

YAY!! matchday!!!

is this spirit fine?

An improvement.

I think we'll get a good result tonight (I would actually take a point considering this is our toughest fixture in the group - so, if we lose, we can be thankful it is early on with four games left to recover), take a lot of confidence into the weekend, beat Southampton, and look back on our last six games and smile about it all again.